Title: Graphics Designer [APPLICATION REJECTED!]
FM Renegade - April 21, 2006 06:50 PM (GMT)
* User Name: FM Renegade
* Real Name: Reilly
* Age: 17
* Why Do You Want To Be A Staff Member Of Acer's Supreme Forum Hits?: Mainly because Acer said that all his old designers ditched, and I could make a sig anytime, anywhere. Just send me a PM and I'll do it right away.
* Your Experience(s) As A Staff Member?: I've been an Admin on 4 sites, 2 of which were/are mine, and others were my friends which are now dead (we'rent active.) I was a designer on Gamers Unite Omega (one of the largest gaming sites in existence) and IfStyles (the second largest gfx forum next to ifsz.) I have quit both around 4 month's ago because I had to study for my exams.
* Your Experience(s) In Forums?: I own one (link in my sig) and in those ^
* What Is Your Highest Staff Position That You Have Been In To?: Admin
* How Would You Benefit Acer's Supreme Forum Hits?:Tons, and tons of signatures every day!
* Are You Active To Take This Position?: Hell yeah I've been active in the last few days.
CagedinSanity - April 21, 2006 08:25 PM (GMT)
Past few days? You only have 28 posts >_>
Your graphics are decent, So the spot you want is no problem to me.
Gotta wait for acer.
FM Renegade - April 22, 2006 01:50 AM (GMT)
30 posts in 2 days? thats 15 posts per day. i usually only go for 2 or 3.
CagedinSanity - April 23, 2006 08:19 PM (GMT)
you only registered 3 days ago. "A few" days is referring to 5+ days ago.
Acer - May 22, 2006 02:35 AM (GMT)
FM Renegade: You got some great images, but you have to be approved properly if I can accept you as one. Be active and reach 250 posts and you'll eventually be one. Got it? ;)
AcerFan - July 24, 2006 12:46 PM (GMT)
Now is the fellow even active?
Acer - August 31, 2006 08:08 PM (GMT)
|QUOTE (AcerFan @ Jul 24 2006, 08:46 AM)|
| Now is the fellow even active? |
I don't think so.
As for FM Renegade's staff application, it has been REJECTED!
Reasons: Got inactive, has not reached the new limit mark of 500 posts in order to accept staff applications properly.