InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Animeaddiction. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Skin selector developed by XJONX. Skins created by various members of the IF Skin Zone and KryptoPyro13.

Pop up Shadow Cat's Realm
Back To Hung's Site
Back To Hung's FanFiction.Net Page
General Editing Corner The Fanfics Member Works Member Sections Media Games Forum

Pages: (14) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Tekkadread Second Stage, Crossover
EternalFreedom-Blood Fox
Posted: Nov 29 2011, 12:34 AM

The freedom I have has no end...because I fight for it!

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

You and me both...

I can bet that Meia, Jura, and Dita are really going to be enjoying the wedding night, namely when all three of them tag team Slade. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

One can only imagine... wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
Animeaddiction
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 04:40 PM

Super poster

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 51

Hey there! Sorry I haven't been around, but I took a bit of a vacation from writing. I'm back now and I intend to finish project which I put on hold for the last two years. Here's a sneek peek at a scene of the next chapter...

Several days later...

Aika Shan swallowed hard as she headed toward the Captain’s Office on the Fire Heart. In her hands was a handwritten note that had been delivered her this morning. On it was written a single sentence, along with Jensen‘s signature. It simply said...

We have to talk.

The former commander of the Crimson Twilight nodded as she read the note for the umpteenth time.

<Now there’s the understatement of the millennium!>

She then found herself in front of Jensen’s office. The sensor on the door identified her then opened up to admit her inside.

Taking a deep breath, she entered the room to face her superior officer... and unintentional lover.

<Lover. Hmmm. I never would have thought I would be using that term for a man.>

When she stopped before her superior’s desk, she gave him a sharp salute.

“First Officer Aika Shan reporting as ordered.”

“At ease, Commander.” Jensen said as he gestured her to sit down. “This was a request, not an order. And what we’re about to discuss is going to be strictly off the record.”

“Sir?”

“Sit down, Commander.”

Aika paused for a moment, before doing so. At that moment, the captain of the Fire Heart pulled out a form from a drawer, and placed it flat on his desk in front of her.

“What is this, Captain?”

Jensen took a deep breath and nodded. “That is an application for double occupancy or shared residence on Tarak. It is when two men... er, I mean individuals are in a very... intimate relationship and have decided to... cohabitate. Normally, it’s for life. I have heard that you have a similar process in your culture. I believe you called it a... marriage license?”

“M-M-Marriage license?! You... can’t be serious!” Aika gasped. If she hadn’t been sitting down, she would have fainted. In her military career, she had little in the way of a social life and even less thought about getting married in the relatively near future. To be proposed to by a MAN threw just about she ever knew about them out the window.

“I assure you I am very serious, and I will take responsibility for our... (ahem) interlude a few nights ago?”

“I-I don’t know what to say. This is happening too fast! I mean... I... you... are a man!”

“And you are a woman.” Jensen conceded. “And according to what Captain Magno and Tekkaman Slade told me, that kind of relationship is possible.”

“What?!”

“I discussed the matter with them a couple of days ago, along with Dr. Duero’s observations over his time with the Mejele pirates, (discreetly of course). It seems that human males and females are biologically compatible.”

“Compatible?”

“Well, you cannot say that the events that transpired on the night of Slade’s birthday in your quarters prove otherwise.”

Aika blushed furiously as she remembered what she had done in the midst of her drunken stupor. To do such an act with another female officer was considered somewhat taboo in the Mejele military. To do the same thing with a male officer, and her superior to boot, would have probably had her court-martialed and executed! And now, he was asking her to m-m-marry him?!

Jensen nodded at her state of shock and put away the form. “I know that this is all very sudden and we have more important matters to attend to with the impending Radam invasion. I don’t need to have your immediate reply to this proposal.”

Aika winced at the word proposal as he continued.

“I didn’t mean to shock you like this, but I felt that we needed to air things out concerning our... encounter that time. I just wanted you to know that I am WILLING to do this.”

At that moment, the intercom beeped, thereby turning their attention away from the delicate discussion they were having.

“Captain?” The Head Engineer asked. “We need you and the Commander down here in the Engineering Section near the Main Vanguard Launch Bay.”

“Acknowledged. We’ll be there in five minutes.” Dar switched off the intercom and stood up. “Are you coming Commander?”

Aika shook herself out of her shocked state and nodded as she assumed her military attitude. “Yes sir!”

Jensen quietly put the Double-Occupancy Form away as the two left the office.

--------
Five minutes later...

All around the world of Tarak, the men toiled away at their factories, churning out military supplies and weaponry in record numbers. Slade’s birthday celebration had been enjoyed by all and had brought the two genders closer. However, now was the time to prepare for the Radam Invasion. Even the women of Mejele had begun to cast off their prejudices and aided in the wartime buildup, by getting their hands dirty and worked beside the males at the machinery.

Out in space, the new Tarak/Mejele hybrid battle cruisers were being put through their paces. The male technology focused on power, simplicity and durability, while the female enhancements boosted speed, control and range. Everything seemed to be on track as the combined races prepared for the fight for their future. However, that was not the case in the Main Vanguard Hanger as Aika and Jensen looked upon the latest weapon against the Radam menace. A weapon that was having fits as it continually let off sparks and smoke.

The new Quantum Energy Cannons would be a huge asset against the hordes of Spider-Crabs. However, the development teams were only able to assemble a few prototypes and only one could be mounted on a Vanguard. The rest would be given to a few of the lead cruisers, including the Fire Heart. Those were easily installed. It was the one that was Vanguard-operated that was giving them the most trouble. However, they needed at least one Quantum Cannon among the Vanguards for close-quarter engagements. And it was even more ironic that the Vanguard chosen to mount the cannon was Old Gun’s.

Engineer Siloma began explaining the problems.

“As you can see, even though the men and women are getting along, some of our technologies are STILL fighting each other. The Mejele electron-modulators cannot keep up with the energy flow of the Tarak power couplers. On the other side, the Tarak condenser filters are incompatible with Mejele photon relays. And don’t get me started on how the Tarak quantum-energy processors are frying the Mejele wavelength detectors and...”

“Can you explain the general problem in one sentence?” Aika interrupted.

At that moment, a small explosion of sparks and smoke appeared near the rear of the cannon. Head Engineer Willard popped his head out of a nearby access panel and replied for his Mejele counterpart.

“In short, the whole thing’s blowing a fuse!”

Siloma nodded and gestured with a thumb toward him. “What he said.”

At that time, Old Gun appeared from within his mecha’s cockpit and gruffly said, “And I’m about to blow a couple of fuses myself! These two don’t wanna hardwire around the problem!”

“Have you lost your mind, Old Gun?! We can’t do that!” Willard exclaimed.

The female tech nodded. “He’s right. If we hardwire the system, it’ll cause an eventual overload of your Vanguard’s main power core! We’ll be sending you a suicide mission!”

This revelation greatly concerned all those present, but it was up to the captain to give the final decision. The grizzled veteran gave his superior a stern gaze. After a long pause, Jensen asked his old friend.

“What do you think, Master Sergeant Fulson?”

Old Gun shrugged his shoulders. “The Radam aren’t going wait for us to try and fix this glitch, and they’re not going to pull any punches. They’ll be here soon. As for me, well I’ve done everything I ever wanted to do in my life, and I wouldn’t mind going out in a blaze of glory. Trading my life for billions of others sounds like a pretty fair deal to me.”

Jensen let off a tired sigh as he made one of the hardest decisions of all. Ordering his subordinate to an almost certain death.

“Proceed with the hardwire modification.”

(incomplete)
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 05:27 PM

A world without fanfiction,would be chaos.

Member No.: 12

This looks awesome and I cna't wait to see it update. I was getting worried about
you Hung and I thought you gave up writing for a minute. No, I shouldn't think
that.

Right now I myself am working on chapter 11 of Rune Soldier Fury and I was
wondering, should I show the other crossover story's I have in mind that I want
to work on here? Just wondering.

Also this is a big shock. Jensen wants to marry Aika?! Well considering what they
did a few days ago I would do the same thing if I was in Jensen's shoes.

I hope Old Gun and a few of the other Original Characters you created don't die
in this war. Hope to see more.

Good Luck Hung.
Frequent Reader Alex Burgos
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 10:04 PM

Frequent Reader!

Member No.: 8

Nice. Still, I'm more interested in the main stars of this fic. What's going on with them?
Animeaddiction
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 10:24 PM

Super poster

Keep in mind, this is only ONE scene of the chapter, concerning the night and day after Slade's party and I CAN'T show that on this forum. I'll eventually put up the censored and edited version and only a chosen FEW readers, (yes Alex, you'll get one) will ever get the unedited version.

At this point in time, the Radam invasion is only two weeks away and we're going to see more interaction between certain members of Mejele and Tarak. Slade and the rest of the gang have not been forgotten and they'll play a BIG part once the Radam come in.

As for Jensen 'proposing' to Aika, remember he doesn't realize the UNDERLYING meaning of a marriage license. He just wants to do the right thing. Like any male lead in a manga or anime, he's pretty dense and it's going to take a bit of 'prodding' before he gets the message.
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 10:37 PM

Frequent Reader!

Ah, I hope to see it soon, then. It's getting so dangerously close to the end I can't wait. Not to mention this had been put on hold for Beast Within. I still remember at least 2 fics that kind of copy this, except replacing Ranma/Slade with another anime character.
Animeaddiction
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 10:43 PM

Super poster

I believe you're referring to Gundread Seed by Eternal Freedom Fox?

And did you recognize the scene with the Quantum Energy Cannon problem? I got that idea from the series Roswell Conspiracies: Aliens, Myths and Legends. It's an awesome cartoon series that really AMPED it up during the final battle arc. I think you can find the series on Youtube.
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 10:48 PM

Frequent Reader!

That's the one, Gundredd SEED.

Also, there's Vandread the Fox.
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 01:58 PM

How about you make a lemon section like Fox did for his Naruto Dragon Champion
Story Hung. That way everyone can read it. Just a suggestion though.

Hope to see the other updates to your other storys.

Good Luck Hung.
Animeaddiction
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 02:48 PM

Super poster

A little more...

“Proceed with the hardwire modification.”

Both engineers flinched as their captain gave the order to essentially sign Old Gun’s death warrant. As the heads of the maintenance and repair crews, it was their duty to make certain every weapon and piece of equipment was double and triple-checked. They were well aware that if they failed in their jobs, then people would die. However, with very few options left and the enemy fast approaching, they had to go through with the hardwire solution to the Quantum Cannon’s energy imbalance issue.

Jensen motioned for his First Officer to remain and oversee the operation as he went off on his own. Thought he tried to keep his emotions in check, Aika could see that losing the old Vanguard pilot was hurting him. In less than ten minutes, the Quantum Cannon was operational and ready for its first and last battle. At that point, Aika called toward Fulson.

“Master Sargeant, may I have a private word with you?”

“Sure thing, Commander.” The grizzled old mecha pilot gave the engineers a few instructions before joining the First Officer in a private conference room. After closing the door, both sat down at a conference table.

“So what did you want to talk to me about, Commander?”

“At ease, Sargeant.” Aika said. “I would like to know why you are not that concerned with the seriousness of the current situation. You do realize the ramifications of the Captain’s last order, right?”

“Yes, I am aware that I’m more than likely going to kick the bucket before this war is over, and I accept that. And as I said before, I have no regrets since I already did everything I ever wanted to do in this life.”

“I see. So does that mean you have had a good career in the military then?”

“Oh no! I’m not talking about the military. Mind you, the men in my squadron are a great bunch and it’s been my honor serving with them. They’re like the sons I never had, but no one could ever compare to the son that I DID have.”

“Oh? I was not aware that you were a parent. So were you an Ohma or a Fahma?”

“Ohma or Fahma?” Hikar cocked his head to one side, then realized what the terms meant. “Oh, is that what you call a Prime and Second on Mejele? Well, to answer your question, I was the Second or Fahma. My boy took his Prime’s last name.”

“Ah, I see. So what is your son’s name?”

Old Gun paused for a very long time while assessing Aika’s overall nature. After a brief nod, he replied. “Well, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to tell you. Mind you, I don’t want this to go out anywhere.”

“I assure you, that I will not divulge this information to anyone. I was curious as to what you meant when you said you did everything you ever wanted to do in this life.”

“That’s right. And the greatest thing I ever did in this life was to watch over my boy as he grew up into a fine young man. Even though he doesn’t know it, I kept watch over him and helped him through the tough times after his Prime died a year after he was born.”

“Oh? Your son doesn’t know that you’re his Second?”

“Not a clue, and I’d like to keep it that way. He’s got a bright future ahead of him and I think he’s already seeing it with you at his side.”

“W-What do you mean?”

Old Gun grinned at her surprise. “I saw how my boy was looking at you during the party. I may have been drunk, but I wasn’t THAT drunk yet.”

“At the party? What do you...?” At that moment, she realized whom Hikar Fulson was talking about. “You don’t mean... the Captain is your child?!”

The old warhorse grinned even more. “Tell me, did Jensen offer to co-sign a Double-Occupancy with you?”

(incomplete)
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 03:21 PM

ohmy.gif Old Gun is Jensens father?! Man please don't let him die Hung, I believe he
should see his grandkids and spend time with them.
EternalFreedom-Blood Fox
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 04:34 PM

I agree with Rictor, but I am curious about why is it those two fics of mine are being mentioned.

Was I really that bad? dry.gif
Animeaddiction
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 04:44 PM

Super poster

No, it's not that at all Fox. It's just something we remembered, that's it. In any case, I do hope to see more of them.

Oh, and BTW Rictor, I can't do a Lemon Section, since Tripod would remove my account completely if I did so. They don't like that sort of stuff and I have already lost 2 previous accounts because of that.

As for Jensen's father, Old Gun doesn't want his son to know since he wants Jensen to make the right decisions as a captain of a starship, without emotions clouding his better judgement. Do you think he would have ordered the hardwire fix if he knew he was sending his father to his death, even though the sacrifice may be necessary to save the human race?

Like in Star Trek, 'the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one.'
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 04:45 PM

What no Fox, your story's are awesome. Why would you think that?
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 04:49 PM

I see what you mean. unsure.gif Still I can't help but feel sad if Old Gun does kick
the bucket in this, but if you think its better that Jensen didn't find out the I
understand Hung.

Also I didn't know you lost your account twice because of that. I wish you could
write it on Fan Fiction Dot Net.
EternalFreedom-Blood Fox
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 06:08 PM

Oh, that clears it up then.

Yeah I respect that POV as well Hung, after all, Old Gun's seen his son become a fine man and he's got no doubt his son's going places so why should he burden his son with that when there's too much at stake.

Besides, John Q said it best.

'I am not going to be bury my son! My son is going to bury me!"

It's the duty of the parent to raise their child or children well and make sure they are ready for real life afterwards. And I can bet that Old Gun is happy to see his son rise to be Captain.

I am kind of surprised myself why I can write lemons in Fanfiction dot net like that. Considering they barred NC-17 materials way back in the day, they should have given me the boot a few years ago.

Maybe Rictor has a point Hung, try sending your lemons over there to see if they are willing.

Though if not, we all can take heart in the fact that we get the unrestricted access to said lemons for ourselves. And that is always a good thing. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Animeaddiction
Posted: Mar 25 2012, 09:37 AM

Super poster

It is possible they may have missed your entries Fox, though I'm not complaining. biggrin.gif

Here's a small update...

The old warhorse grinned even more. “Tell me, did Jensen offer to co-sign a Double-Occupancy with you?”

When the First Officer blushed furiously and did not reply, the old Vanguard pilot nodded in understanding.

“I figured that he’d do the right thing. Let me tell you, that boy of mine is quite the catch. Though I’m a little surprised that he plans to hook up with a woman, but I’m not gonna stop him. I heard that it’s possible between men and women so who am I to judge? He’s become his own man and has the right to make his own decisions.”

Aika finally shook herself out of her shock and responded. “I’m sorry, Sergeant. I didn’t mean to tune out like that. I’m still a little surprised that you are the captain’s Fahma... er, I mean his Father. And he’s your superior? I would have thought with your record, you’d be higher in the ranks.”

Hikar waved it off while shaking his head. “Naw. I turned down at least a dozen promotions because I believe my true place is to train the rookies and help them grow. I teach them the rules, I discipline them and I push them to be their best. You could say that in a way, I try to be the ‘father’ to them, since I was denied the chance to be Jensen’s father.”

“You were denied?”

“Yeah. You see, me and Jensen’s Prime were from two different social classes altogether, and even my identity as his Second was erased from the records. I was a low-ranking Corporal at the time. After his Prime died, I pulled some strings to have Jensen become the ward of the Tarak Military Academy. That way I could keep an eye on him as his Drill Sergeant, when I was promoted to that rank. That son of mine exceeded all of my expectations, and he worked hard, and rose through the ranks real quick. I never let on that we were related as I didn’t want people to think he was getting special treatment from his superior. Jensen EARNED every one of those commendations and promotions. Just after he became captain of this ship, I was allowed to transfer my squadron over so I could keep tabs on him.”

“But shouldn’t he know about the truth now?”

“No. He’s gotten along fine without an old wardog like me holding him down. And I’m going to HOLD you to that promise you made to never tell anyone, especially my son.”

“But...?”

“I mean it! He’s a captain now, and he needs to focus on what’s important. Telling him that I’m his Second would cloud his better judgment, and he doesn’t need that, especially now! If it means sending me to a certain death in order to save humankind, then so be it. I KNOW he will make the right decision.”

The old Vanguard pilot then stood up. “Now then Commander, if you have nothing more to discuss with me, I’ve got to go over some tactics with my squadron.”

Aika paused for a moment, then nodded as she stood up and saluted him. “Dismissed.”

(incomplete)
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 12:12 AM

Well it looks like Old Gun has made it clear that he wants the fact that he is Jensens father to remain a secret is offical. Can't say I blame him as it makes
sense.

Plus he did train and raise the other recruits like they were his own so he was like
a father to all.

Hope to see this completed.
EternalFreedom-Blood Fox
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 07:52 PM

I second that.
Animeaddiction
Posted: Dec 3 2012, 10:06 PM

Super poster

I'm currently working to finish this beast and here's a rough scene I thought up for the aftermath...

Rough Scene

Jensen Dar stood on the stage with his hands behind his back. Standing next to him was his second-in-command Aika Shan. Both were in full dress uniforms as the captain of the Fireheart addressed the assembled members of the crew in the main Vanguard hanger. Both male and females listened intensely.

Jensen: Let me first begin by congratulating each and every one of you for your OUTSTANDING performance in the war against the Radam. And these commendations are not just for those who are present here, but also for those... who could not attend.

There was a long silence among the assembly as everyone one knew who the captain was referring to. The Fireheart, like many other ships within the mixed-gender fleet, had suffered heavy casualties during the final battle against the forces of Darkon. In fact, his cruiser had lost roughly 32% of his overall crew. This made his ship the highest among the vessels in the division, in terms of loss of human life.

Was what even more disheartening, was the fact that the men of Mejele had taken the biggest hit in terms of their overall population. Due to the fact that all of the Vanguard pilots were ordered to fight to the death and not leave any prisoners for the enemy to turn into Tekkamen, (hence their self-detonation switches), more than half of their total number had perished in blazes of glory.

Then there was that unfortunate incident when the Spider-Crabs managed to break into the cryogenic storage facilities where many of the original generation were in stasis. There was no choice but to detonate that section, to ensure that none would be turned into slaves of the Radam.

Currently speaking, the women now outnumbered the men by a ratio of 3 to 1.

Jensen continued on.

Jensen: Regardless of whether you are male or female, your commander and I are PROUD to have you as our subordinates. However, I will admit that were quite a few... rocky incidents and there may still be some... difficulties among you. There were quite a few requests for transfers before the final battle with the Radam. If any of you wish to pursue these requests, I will honor them.

There was another long silence as the crewmembers considered their captain's words. It was true that many of them, especially the women, were quite adverse to working with the other gender. However, after time went by, being aboard the ship and serving alongside each other, kind of grew on them. Certainly the men were crude and somewhat unrefined, while the women were at times annoying with their obsession with outward appearances. However, they had found common ground between the sexes and everyone had to admit, they worked well together.

What was even more amazing was the fact that the women who had first came on board, now couldn't see themselves serving on any other ship, even one with an all-female crew. The Fireheart was where they belonged.

Jensen: You'll all be given until 1700 hours tomorrow to finalize your requests for transfer. For those whose requests are granted... you will be sorely missed on this ship. That will be all. (Both he and Aika give a sharp salute) Dismissed!

Everyone in the assembly saluted back almost simultaneously as they dispersed.

The next day...

Jensen sat at his desk as the report was handed to him by an aide. Sitting beside him was Aika.

Both took a deep breath as Jensen opened the report and read the number of requests for transfer.

Zero.

end of idea
Posted: Dec 3 2012, 11:14 PM

Frequent Reader!

Nice, but let's not forget about the stars of this fic!
Animeaddiction
Posted: Dec 3 2012, 11:35 PM

Super poster

I haven't forgotten Alex, and at this point I'm just about done with the final draft of the UNCENSORED version of Tekkadread chapter 13 part 3 and will be starting on part 4. Then comes chapter 14 and 15, all of which will have their own multiple parts. I'm also thinking of one aftermath chapter with some of the scenes I emailed to you a while back.

Tekkadread has been a real pleasure, but at the same time a BEAST to write, beating out Dual Destinies in terms of length. Hopefully, when the end finally comes, I'll be inspired enough to finish off my other stories.
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 12:45 AM

Frequent Reader!

Yeah, I remember reading Dual Destinies all too well, and i continue to keep it alive, even as cameos.
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 08:50 PM

Excellent rough scene Hung. It looks like the men are going to be busy with the women after this. laugh.gif And it must be a real shock to both Jensen and Aika to know that no one wanted to transfer.

It has been a long time since anyone, including me talked about Tekkadread.
Animeaddiction
Posted: Dec 4 2012, 09:35 PM

Super poster

Well, I've been getting some writer's block with Beast Within and Kasumi's side-story, so I decided to start working towards finishing this story and do some more on Phantom + Vampire. I'm really close to finishing this fic.

BTW, I hope you liked what I sent you yesterday in your email. Only you, Alex and a chosen few readers will ever receive the UNCENSORED edition of the next chapter of Tekkadread. I hope to have the edited version of that chapter up by this week.
Posted: Dec 7 2012, 08:36 AM

Frequent Reader!

I got it. I remembered the first draft from years ago, too.

On another note, in my dA account, someone saw my Ranma fanart of the fics here, and thought I was Hung. Wasn't the first time, too. I merely said that I'm just a fan like them.
Animeaddiction
Posted: Dec 7 2012, 08:23 PM

Super poster

The completed and highly-EDITED chapter 13 part 3 has been posted.
Posted: Dec 8 2012, 02:18 PM

Frequent Reader!

Yep, I am indeed lucky.
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Dec 10 2012, 02:46 PM

I'm sorry I didn't post yet guys. Saturday I took my cat Sindel to be cremated and lately I've been depressed and misrable. I'm starting to feel a little better.

Anyway I read the edited chapter just now and it was really good. The words at the end were bunched up together but it was still an awesome chapter and I enjoyed it.

Jura is pregnant!? ohmy.gif I think she better tell Slade and the others and stay out of the coming battle. Because if the child dies, it will bring pain to not only Jura, but Slade as well.

I hope that Old Gun can survive and tell Jensen that he is his father after the war is over. Also if Mango finds out that Jura is with child, you can bet she will put her foot down and make sure Jura listens.

Hope to see the next chapter soon. After four years this was worth the wait.

Good Luck Hung. As for the uncensored version I haven't finished reading it yet but I will tell you this, it is brilliant.
Animeaddiction
Posted: Dec 10 2012, 08:37 PM

Super poster

Jura is pregnant!? 

After 7 straight hours of doing it on the floor and and an extra one in shower, (not to mention how many more afterward), all without protection, are you surprised? wink.gif

Here's a rough for a coming scene in Chapter 13 part 4...

Rough Scene

Jura was still feeling giddy as she rubbed her abdomen while sitting on the examination table. Although her pregnancy had not reached any visible state, the technology of the 26th century made it possible to detect a positive reading, even at this early stage.

Duero nodded as he looked over the monitor display.

Duero: Hmmm... very similar readings to what Ezra had a year ago. No doubt about it. Jura has been... er, what was term again...? Ah yes... she's been impregnated... with Slade's seed.

Magno nodded as she approached the mother-to-be with a smile.

Magno: Well, I wouldn't have put it quite so... bluntly, but you are correct Doctor. (she put a withered hand on Jura's belly as Magno's eyes were moistening with tears of joy) After all this time... I'm finally going to be a grandmother!

Jura: I'm going to be an FAHMA!

Magno: Hmmm, I prefer the term 'mother,' but congratulations are still in order. (turns back to Duero). I trust that there are no problems with the baby's readings?

Duero: Well, I wouldn't classify them as problems, but I am getting a few odd... variances with some of these readouts. They're nothing life-threatening to either Jura or her child, but I find them to be a bit on the high-side. The baby is growing faster than normal.

Magno: What do you mean?

Duero: I have a theory about the baby's accelerating development. Even with our current technology, I was somewhat surprised that we are detecting a fetus at this point. The time in which Jura and Slade... conceived... couldn't have been more than a week to 10 days ago. I believe that it might have something to do with the fact that both parents are Tekkamen. With their enhanced physiology, I would surmise that the baby inherited those traits and its systems are becoming more efficient. If the baby continues to develop at this rate, then I would estimate its time of birth would be... six months from now.

Jura: I'm going to have a baby in six months? That's wonderful!

Magno: Though this is very happy news, I must remind you of something else. (turns to Duero) You do know what I'm speaking of?

Duero: (nods as he turns to his patient) As the head physician of the Nirvana, I am afraid that it is my sad duty to declare you as temporarily unfit for combat. I am placing you on ... I think it was called 'maternity leave?'

Jura: What? But I have to fight Radam.

Magno: No! I will not let you endanger yourself or the life of my grandchild! You will be reassigned to the planet.

Jura: But... what about Slade. I still haven't told him that I'm carrying his child.

Magno: Hmmm, that's going to be a bit of a problem. My son does have the right to know that he's going to be a father, but this knowledge might throw off his concentration, which we'll need during the final battle with the Radam. We are going to need to take that into consideration...

End of Rough
Posted: Dec 10 2012, 10:39 PM

Frequent Reader!

Hmmm... that is something to think about... what to do indeed?
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Dec 11 2012, 01:22 PM

After hearing how Duero explained it, it makes sense that the baby would be born faster since Slade and Jura are Tekkamen. And after doing the wild thing 8 hours in a row, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. laugh.gif

But in all seriousness I think they should let Slade know. Because if Jura is not present during the battle, her friends and Slade will worry and wonder why she isn't there with them.

But then again it could throw off Slades game. It's up to Hung.
Animeaddiction
Posted: Dec 12 2012, 12:41 PM

Super poster

Another Rough Idea

Rough Scene

Dita: I'm so jealous! You got pregnant before us!

Though Meia didn't want to say it out loud, she was envious that Jura was carrying Slade's first child and the formally cold Dread Pilot had been daydreaming on what her own baby would look like.

Meia: Does Slade know yet?

Jura: No, I haven't told him, though I'm not really certain on HOW to tell him. The Captain told me to keep it to myself, while she thinks up some kind of excuse for me to be reassigned to the planet.

Dita: Awww! You're not going to fight with us?

Jura: I'm not given any choice. The captain doesn't want me to take any chances of injuring myself or my child. She WANTS to spoil her grandchild when he or she is born.

Meia: (changes the subject) Do have any ideas on what to name your baby?

Jura: I've got some ideas on some names if it turns out to be a girl, though I don't know of any good names for a boy.

Dita: Just don't call him Ranma. I found out that Mr. Alien... er, Slade doesn't like that name.

Pyoro: (floats toward them) It will be Pyoro 3!

Jura immediately grabbed hold of the machine's head and threatened to crush it like a wad of tinfoil. She glared hard into Pyoro's face monitor, making it tremble at the notion of being immediately scrapped.

Jura: Let's get one thing straight, you junkpile! I KNOW that you had NOTHING to do with my baby's creation, so don't you even THINK about naming it Pyoro 3, 4 or anything! I will name it or my baby's ohma... er, father will name it! NOT YOU! NOW GET LOST!

She then threw Pyoro across the cafeteria, making it ricochet off several walls before landing in a battered heap. It took a while before it could finally pick itself up and float toward the repair ward.

After Ezra had reunited with her baby's ohma, Pyoro had been ousted from Nodoka's life. The machine's insistence to call her Pyoro 2 and claiming her as its baby drove Ezra's life-companion up the wall and she would have no part of the robot's insanity. Since then, any attempt to approach the child was met with painful repercussions from her ohma and several times Pyoro was nearly damaged beyond repair.

After learning from the medical bay's computer of Jura's pregnancy, Pyoro thought he could start fresh with this new baby, but it looked like the blonde Tekkaman would not accept his new train of logic.

It was so unfair! Why shouldn't the new baby be named Pyoro 3? It would be small just like him, so that would be logical to name it after him, right?
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Dec 12 2012, 12:49 PM

Man I can't believe how stupid Pyoro can be. It's not even his kid and he try's to name it after him? Maybe you should just have Slade scrap him and have him remade as a toster or something.

Also I thought Ezra's childs name was Nodoka. Simple mistake I'm guessing. This was an awesome scene and I hope you add it later on.
Posted: Dec 12 2012, 01:44 PM

Frequent Reader!

Let's see what happens if Jura's child is a boy.

Animeaddiction
Posted: Dec 12 2012, 03:06 PM

Super poster

Here's an idea Alex! Remember this picture?

user posted image

How about replacing Nodoka and Ranma with Jura and her newborn? Maybe do a Meia or Dita during motherhood as well?
Posted: Dec 12 2012, 09:24 PM

Frequent Reader!

QUOTE (Animeaddiction @ Dec 12 2012, 09:06 PM)
Here's an idea Alex! Remember this picture?

user posted image

How about replacing Nodoka and Ranma with Jura and her newborn? Maybe do a Meia or Dita during motherhood as well?

Uh, I can't see it.
Animeaddiction
Posted: Dec 12 2012, 11:15 PM

Super poster

It's that famous picture of Nodoka and Ranma as a baby.

Nodoka/Ranma
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Dec 13 2012, 12:30 AM

I think I can see a chibi version of male Ranma with blonde hair. Jura with black hair? That's a little hard to picture, but I think computer simulation or fan arts can help. I think I can imaging it.
Animeaddiction
Posted: Dec 13 2012, 10:36 AM

Super poster

Well I thought I could give Alex some ideas for some new fanarts. Maybe even a picture of a pregnant Jura, Meia or Dita.

Posted: Dec 13 2012, 09:11 PM

Frequent Reader!

I just might, Hung.

BTW, did you ever explain about the old man farmer way back in the beginning of the fic?
Animeaddiction
Posted: Dec 13 2012, 09:20 PM

Super poster

He doesn't have much of a role to play in this fic. When I first started, I just followed the script of the original Vandread and began adding my own tweaks. Pretty soon it went off on its own, just as I did with Tattoon Ranma, (and you KNOW how different that story became from the original). Tekkadread was sort of the same as Tattoon Ranma. It may have started out familiar but now it's got everyone guessing as to how it will finally end up.
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Dec 14 2012, 09:04 AM

It would make sense. But did this old man have a name even? Sorry I forgot. All i remember is in the original Hibiki called him grandpa.
Holy Half vs Chaos Half
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 12:54 PM

Frostmourne's Demise

Member No.: 30

nice to see an update for this awesome crossover =) and bah! gone for a few months and i missed out on an uncut version of the latest chapter >< ah well maybe next time if i'm lucky ^^
Animeaddiction
Posted: Feb 14 2013, 01:01 PM

Super poster

If you'd like an uncut version I can send you one. Just send me an email. wink.gif
Holy Half vs Chaos Half
Posted: Feb 25 2013, 03:51 AM

Frostmourne's Demise

Member No.: 30

Heya hung, sent both a pm and a message to your hotmail account about the uncu chapter but don't know if it got sent to your junk folder or you've been busy, just letting you know that I'm still interested in a copy smile.gif
Animeaddiction
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 10:10 PM

Super poster

Finally got some time to write and to begin the final push to finish this story...

Tekkadread The Second Stage
Disclaimer: After 4 years since I did the last chapter, I hope I can still do at least this part... Vandread, Ranma ½ and Tekkaman Blade all belong to their own creators and I’m only using them to tell a story. Hey, I still got it!

Chapter 13
Part 4
The Calm Before the Final Storm

A few days before the Radam Invasion...

Tensen McFile stood on the ridge that overlooked one of the main cryostasis facilities. Tactically, this would be a prime target for the Radam, and must be defended at all costs. As he surveyed the multitudes of men and women that were preparing the ground defenses, Tensen absent-mindedly stroked the collar of his Tarak uniform.

Though it had been more than 3 years since he last wore it, Duero’s father still found the military clothes to be stifling and uncomfortable, both physically and emotionally. However, this time his collar sported an extra pin which now denoted his rank as a Colonel. In order to coordinate the planetary defenses, the upper brass had decided to promote him as soon as he was reinstated in the Tarak Military. With the consent of Grand Ma, he was also given command of all female ground forces in order to teach them the essentials of close-combat warfare. The women were more used to long-distance fighting and most had never experienced the savagery of getting up and close with the enemy.

This was somewhat ironic, considering that Tensen’s preferred role was as a long-distance sniper. However, due to his survival skills background, he knew about the tactics of ambushing the enemy and using the terrain to his advantage. He had many hidden plasma cannons and land mines scattered about the immediate area of the compound, as well as several regiments of reserve troops and Vanguards; all gearing up for the final clash between humankind and the alien Radam.

The same activities were being repeated all over the planet. Though the combined space fleets of the men and women would try their hardest to keep the invaders from touching Tarak soil, Tensen and the rest of the upper brass knew that some would get through. And they would make certain that enemy would pay dearly for landing on their homeworld.

However, as the preparations continued for the eventual Radam onslaught, the newly minted-colonel’s thoughts drifted off as he looked toward the sky. Somewhere up in the heavens was a ship called the Nirvana, and on board was his son.

“Duero.”

Tensen wondered if he would ever see his son... or any future grandchildren once the war ended, either in a human victory, or a total defeat.
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Jul 1 2013, 11:46 PM

I read this just now and it's really good. In all honesty I hope Tensen will be there to see his grandchildren grow up after the war with the Radam is over. I hope to see more when you have time to update this.

Good Luck Hung.
Animeaddiction
Posted: Jul 3 2013, 10:20 PM

Super poster

Added some more...

“Duero.”
Tensen wondered if he would ever see his son... or any future grandchildren once the war ended; either in a human victory, or a total defeat.

----------
In the Nirvana’s Sick Bay...

The person in question nodded, as he looked over the readouts on the bio-scanner. The one eye that wasn’t covered by his hair arched its eyebrow in surprise as he took in the data. He then turned toward his patient, who was lying down on an examination table. Beside her were Captain Magno and her second-in-command B.C. As he approached them, Jura sat up from the table and looked upon the physician with an eager expression. She was wearing her female version of Slade’s standard garb.

“Well Doctor, what are the results?” Slade’s mother inquired.

Tensen’s son nodded as he replied. “The readings are quite similar to what I encountered a year ago when I examined Ezra.” He then addressed the mother-to-be. “In Mejele culture, I heard it was customary to offer my congratulations in this situation. My examination indicates that you have been... er, impregnated with Slade’s seed.”

Jura let off a squeal of glee as she placed her hands on her abdomen and rubbed it gently. Magno also smiled as she briefly placed a withered hand on Jura’s still-flat belly before speaking to the doctor.

“I wouldn’t have put it in that kind of context.”

Duero shrugged his shoulders. “I believe the ancient Earth term was... having a bun in the oven?”

“That is a very crude description, but quite accurate.” The ancient pirate captain turned back to Jura who was still happily rubbing her stomach. “After five long centuries, I’m finally going to be a grandmother.”

“I’m going to be a Fahma!” Jura declared with pride. “Ooh! What should I name her... or him?”

“It’s a bit early for that Jura. After all, you’ve got nine months to decide.”

“Actually, she has less time than that to decide on her child’s name.” The Tarak physician pointed out. This statement caught everyone’s attention as Duero explained. “I must admit that I was quite surprised to find the beginnings of an embryo at this early stage. I estimate that Jura and Slade conceived only a week to ten days ago.”

The blonde former Dread pilot blushed as she remembered back to all the times she and Slade had made love. In all likelihood, they probably conceived during the night of Slade’s birthday party. After all, they did the wild thing for seven hours straight in his room.

Mcfile continued with his explanations.

“To see this accelerated rate of fetal development is nothing short of phenomenal. It could be because both parents are Tekkamen and the child might have genetically inherited their highly-efficient physiologies.”

“So when do you expect Jura to give birth?” B.C. asked.

The healer of the Nirvana glanced back at the bio-scanner for a moment before answering. “If I’m reading these figures correctly... a conservative estimate would be... five to six months.”

“I’m going to be a mother in less than half a year?” Jura gasped in delight. “That’s wonderful!” Her expression then took an introspective appearance. “Wait a minute. If you can see my baby now, then does that mean you can see if it’s a boy or a girl?”

“Actually, no I can’t. The embryo hasn’t developed enough for me to determine its gender. Unless of course, you want me to take a genetic probe sample...”

“No! I want it to be a surprise for Slade and me when the day comes!”

“Speaking of my son, you do realize that he has yet to be told that he’s going to be a father?” Magno pointed out.

Jura became silent at her unofficial mother-in-law’s statement. She then realized that Slade did need to know about their child. She just didn’t know how to tell him that they were going to be parents. At that moment, the pirate captain’s second-in-command brought up another point.

“Captain, are you certain that he SHOULD know at this time? You do realize that he is absolutely essential for our final battle against the Radam. News like this might interfere with his judgment or distract him in battle.”

The ancient woman nodded at her subordinate’s words. “You raise a good point, B.C. Though my son deserves to know about this development, I will not have this information endanger his safety.” Magno turned back to Duero. “Speaking of which Doctor, you must also know what has to be done.”

“Of course, Captain.” Duero nodded as he addressed Jura again. “As of now, I must declare you as unfit for future space combat. I believe this is what is called on Mejele as... maternity leave?”

“What?!” The mother-to-be exclaimed. “But I have to take part in the final battle. I am a Tekkaman.”

“You are a PREGNANT Tekkaman, carrying my son’s child and my grandchild.” The woman formally known as Nodoka stressed. “I will NOT have you endanger either. We will think of an excuse to keep you on the planet.”

Jura was about to argue the point, but Magno’s stern expression kept her silent. Finally she nodded as she looked back down at her stomach.

<Five to six months... I’m going to be... a mother.>
Rictor Yagami
Posted: Jul 4 2013, 01:31 PM

This is a big surprise for both Jura and Magno. I really hope both women can come up with something to keep Jura on the planet, because Magno raises a point. It would distract Slade greatly and I have a feeling he would be more focused on protecting Jura rather than an entire fleet.

This is getting exciting and I hope to see the next update soon.

Good Luck Hung.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5402 seconds | Archive