Before participating any of the events posted in this forum, please read the important information below.
I cannot stress the importance of safety when attending these events. You are willingly meeting people you haven't met before apart from talking to in the forum or over IM. Therefore I urge you to take extreme care when attending an event.
If you are under the age of 16 then please try to attend the sanctioned events in a group of three. This is for your ow safety and well being. If you are over the age of 16 then you are old enough to make your own decisions but I still urge you to go in a group.A few rules should be followed:
1. Do not give out your address if somebody asks for it.
2. Do not give out your mobile number.
3. Do not agree to go back to somebodies house alone.
4. Try to attend the event in a group.
5. Keep belongings with you at all times to prevent theft.
6. Make sure you follow the WBO Official Rules
.Now the legal bit:
1. BeyUK.net or WBO are not responsilbe for any breakage, theft or misplacment of your Beyblades, equipment or personal belongings.
2. If you choose to not follow any of the rules states above then BeyUK.net or WBO are not responsible for any outcomes that are directly linked to the rules not being followed.
3. BeyUK.net or WBO are not responsible for your accomodation. Links will however be provided when possible for places of stay for a weekend event.
4. A member of BeyUK.net or WBO will try to attend every event where possible.
I hope I haven't missed anything. If I have then it will be added later. A quick final word though. Have fun at these events. We need your support to help spread the word of Beyblade.