After seeing this idea on another board, i've decided to make this project real here. The basic premise is like this:
1. You all play a single character.
2. You all get to decide what he's doing in the given situation by voting. The selection with the most votes wins. I write the rest of the narrative - and no, you won't need to vote on all the trivial story details.
3. Everyone can join in or quit at any given time.
4. I update this thing on mondays and thursdays.
5. I'll continue this even if there's one person besides me, who's playing. We'll make an awesome story hee, guys!
So...let's do this, eh? First, we need a character. You've got time 'till monday to decide what we're going to play. You can vote on one character - the winner will be our main character, but the 2nd place gets to be his(hers) tagalong sidekick.
Also, this is seriously influenced by games like Progress Quest. And monthy python too. Enjoy.
This post has been edited by Torquemada on Jun 16 2010, 06:37 PM