Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Bounty Hunter Guild. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Carrie Cutter's Guide to Bounty Hunting
Carrie
Posted: Jan 3 2010, 06:57 AM

Journeyman

Group: Fallen Saints
Member No.: 65

Note: Everyone has a different method.. This is mine..

Hello all you little Bounty Hunter out there welcome to my installment of Bounty Hunting.. Bounty Hunting is a very important aspect to UD and you should be well prepared in doing so. First off you need gear. I like to carry guns and a axe. Many BHers carrys something different

user posted image

Try and make sure you have plenty of ammo and or AP to take out the target. Don't want to get caught with your boots is a tumble weed. Very embarrassing.

After you are well armed you need to find a target. Before doing so and it helps load the RG tool list to your UD Tool or wiget or what ever its called now. You can find this on the Brainstock forums. When you have it added you can hunt.

Note: Even thou it says they are a PKer and have a bounty check the RG and the profile to be on the safe side always safe then Sorry.

So you found a PKer and sure enough they are on the RG and KOS.. Now what you might say? Always nice to say a few words. Best way is to say what comes to mind. Depending on the Killer I am killing Depends on what I want to say.

Now that you have killed your killer its time to make a clam on Brainstock.
Now this is where it can get rather tricky the mods are always looking to use there powers for evil. So make sure you have the screen shot from ImageShack or Iwit. There is another but the name escapes me.. make sure you get that profile, the mods there will reject it if you dont have this..

Well now that you have posted to the RG about your kill. Time to find another.. and have fun and above all be respectful..

This post has been edited by Carrie on Jan 3 2010, 03:31 PM
Carrie
Posted: Jan 3 2010, 07:06 AM

Journeyman

Group: Fallen Saints
Member No.: 65

Helpful Links

Brainstock
Rogues Gallery
imageshack
Urbandead
Iwit

This post has been edited by Carrie on Jan 3 2010, 11:51 PM
Crotch of Tamerlane
Posted: Jan 3 2010, 11:46 PM

I can hardly call myself a knight.

Group: The Saints
Member No.: 49

Holy lord, look at all those guns.

I'd be interested in hearing the different methods of all y'all - as many trade secrets as you're willin' to give up.

I'll post an addition on to what Carrie put down shortly...

EDIT: Well, I think Josh has set the precedent. Perhaps I'll get a thread of my own.

This post has been edited by Crotch of Tamerlane on Jan 4 2010, 06:03 AM
« Next Oldest | Knowledge Base | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0364 seconds · Archive