Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Bounty Hunter Guild. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Jimaine Dunwich's Inventory Guide
Jimaine Dunwich
Posted: Jan 6 2010, 06:43 PM

Master Craftsman

Group: Bounty Hunters
Member No.: 53

QUOTE (Crotch of Tamerlane @ Jan 4 2010, 12:46 AM)
Holy lord, look at all those guns.

I'd be interested in hearing the different methods of all y'all - as many trade secrets as you're willin' to give up.

My inventory is somewhat flexible and varies depending on the circumstances.

Must haves:
- An axe (used when targets have <= 3 HP in order to conserve ammo or when I'm out of ammo)
- a flak jacket
- at least 1 FAK (for curing my infections and giving first aid to friendlies)
- at least 3-4 shotguns
- at least 6 pistols

Nice to have:
- Fuel and genny (if I can't carry both, I prefer fuel)
- spare ammo
- a needle for reviving friends in need (depending on the area of operations; most of the time, common RPs are faster)

In addition, I always carry a DNA scanner (used during scouting missions) and a newspaper (for obvious reasons).

Currently, I'm carrying spray cans in order to annoy Dawn Patrol who sprayed their graffitis all over the South West of Malton (but normally, I don't waste my inventory space on spray cans).

My current inventory:
user posted image

I had some bad luck in the Mall today and didn't find any shells, but now I'm drowning in pistols and spare ammo. Usually, I don't carry so many pistols with me.

Regarding hideouts, darks without gennies are the obvious choice, but I have a weird personal preference for high buildings. Since my first days, my experiences with hiding in boring and obviously uninteresting high buildings were exceptionally good. I made the observation (and my alts can confirm that ;-) that some buildings seem to be invisible and blend into the surroundings. Some are more invisible than others, so I have a collection of favorite high buildings in various parts of the city where I can literally spend weeks without being noticed.

Dark ruins are nice, too.

Edit: I hope it's okay that I used Carrie's thread; if it isn't, you can split my post off.

This post has been edited by Jimaine Dunwich on Jan 6 2010, 06:45 PM
Crotch of Tamerlane
Posted: Jan 6 2010, 06:49 PM

I can hardly call myself a knight.

Group: The Saints
Member No.: 49

You know Jimaine, if you've run out of ideas for things to spray, I've got something over in my thread for you to put over Dawn Patrol tags...
« Next Oldest | Knowledge Base | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2281 seconds · Archive