Skin created by Adamo. Find more quality skins at the IF Skin Zone

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Broken Bullet Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The site is back and better then ever, New site design
DJ Matt
  Posted: Jun 7 2009, 11:47 PM

Blazinhearts

Group: BBRadio DJ
Member No.: 1

As you was all aware Broken Bullet Radio had gone for a while because it was getting a facelift will the makeover didn't happen much but the site might not look that different but the stuff added on to the site sure make up for the lack of design and layout change. But we have more links to other websites and also you can now link with us by using the new BBRadio Link button which will be avaliable soon. So keep watching BBRadio for the button coming also we have a coming soon addition to the site so you can all see what we will be adding to the site to make it better.
The site will be getting its new style very soon but i am currently still in the starting stage of the sites design and also i will be changin the forums design and it will change qutie awhile after the sites new design.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0184 seconds · Archive