InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Clive Cussler Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (53) « First ... 51 52 [53]  ( Go to first unread post )

Apart from CLIVE CUSSLER, what book are you reading right now ?
Ian Kharitonov
Posted: Mar 24 2011, 09:58 AM

Thriller Writer

Group: Members
Member No.: 96

Check out James Twining, excellent author in the Cussler/Brown mold! The main character of his series is Tom Kirk, a CIA agent come art thief. His first one, THE DOUBLE EAGLE is really good (and no it's not about golf -- it's the name of a rare coin that gets stolen from Fort Knox!)

This post has been edited by Ian Kharitonov on Mar 24 2011, 09:59 AM
tonym5
Posted: Mar 24 2011, 05:02 PM

Philosopher, Pirate, Poet, Poseidon & The Admiral

Group: CCForum admin
Member No.: 23

Stolen from Fort Knox?!! The security there is unbelievable, I remember a Documentary some time ago that mentioned the many security measures they take there. It would take a super genius to break that security to steal the Gold, excuse me while I droool. pirate.gif
tonym5
Posted: Nov 29 2011, 03:46 AM

Philosopher, Pirate, Poet, Poseidon & The Admiral

Group: CCForum admin
Member No.: 23

Last season of Brad Meltzer's Decoded TV Series had an episode about FORT KNOX and it was very interesting. Apparently there may not be GOLD in the old Fort. But the officials there say that there is GOLD stored. Excuse me for some droool over the keyboard and screen as it slows my typing down and having to wipe the computer. GOLD does that to me. pirate.gif
Atlantis_Fan
Posted: Nov 28 2012, 07:10 AM

Member No.: 9,298

Blood Gospel by James Rollins

An earthquake in Masada, Israel, kills hundreds and reveals a tomb buried in the heart of the mountain. A trio of investigators—Sergeant Jordan Stone, a military forensic expert; Father Rhun Korza, a Vatican priest; and Dr. Erin Granger, a brilliant but disillusioned archaeologist—are sent to explore the macabre discovery, a subterranean temple holding the crucified body of a mummified girl.

But a brutal attack at the site sets the three on the run, thrusting them into a race to recover what was once preserved in the tomb's sarcophagus: a book rumored to have been written by Christ's own hand, a tome that is said to hold the secrets to His divinity. The enemy who hounds them is like no other, a force of ancient evil directed by a leader of impossible ambitions and incalculable cunning.

From crumbling tombs to splendorous churches, Erin and her two companions must confront a past that traces back thousands of years, to a time when ungodly beasts hunted the dark spaces of the world, to a moment in history when Christ made a miraculous offer, a pact of salvation for those who were damned for eternity.

Here is a novel that is explosive in its revelation of a secret history. Why do Catholic priests wear pectoral crosses? Why are they sworn to celibacy? Why do the monks hide their countenances under hoods? And why does Catholicism insist that the consecration of wine during Mass results in its transformation to Christ's own blood? The answers to all go back to a secret sect within the Vatican, one whispered as rumor but whose very existence was painted for all to see by Rembrandt himself, a shadowy order known simply as the Sanguines.

In the end, be warned: some books should never be found, never opened—until now.
Heardy_101
Posted: Mar 31 2013, 11:58 AM

Member No.: 9,455

Apart from Mr Cussler, I enjoy the likes of the Covert-One series by Robert Ludlum, Alex Cross series by James Patterson, and the new Hunters series by Chris Kuzneski. I also enjoy Dan Brown, in particular The Da Vinci code and the other Robert Langdon titles.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Apart from Clive Cussler | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (53) « First ... 51 52 [53] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0662 seconds | Archive
Untitled Document

CLIVE CUSSLER FORUM

Choose a user id, register today, and be a part of the world's largest active Cussler forum. no fees

Keep your email address here updated to ensure that you receive breaking news!

mayday the mediterranean caper iceberg raise the titanic vixen 03 night probe pacific vortex deep six cyclops treasure dragon sahara inca gold shock wave the sea hunters flood tide dirk pitt revealed serpent atlantis found blue gold valhalla rising fire ice the sea hunters 2 white death golden buddha trojan odyssey lost city sacred stone black wind dark watch treasure of khan arctic drift polar shift the navigator skeleton coast plague ship vin fizz the chase

clive cussler dirk cussler craig dirgo paul kemprecos dirk pitt al giordino matthew mcconaughey penelope cruz

author sign signing signed rare scarce club fansite fan site tony krome book used books rare book store library nautical maritime ocean sea adventure writing clubs collector's club collector's clubs Collectors clubs cussler's new book forum chat discussion collect cussler collection clive cussler forum ccforum message board

sahara the movie new sahara film crusader productions paramount morocco spain red tide sahara trailer movie trailer sahara preview clive cussler sahara