InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Clive Cussler Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

replica of Dirk's Hero necklace in Sahara
paggalee
Posted: Dec 5 2005, 02:19 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,159

wave.gif durkpiet,
Your necklace is wonderful!! All of our necklaces should do well on ebay as there are, apparently, a number of people who want a necklace and can't find everything to make theirs. I sell stones for a living so getting it all is easy for me.
Until I was approached by a policeman here in Austin about a necklace, I did not realize there was an audience for them. In his necklace, I used a freeform thick Chrysoprase nugget that is spectacular!! The chrysoprase teardrops are beautiful, but a freeform nugget makes them a little different than all the others. Someone else has added a necklace onto the list also tonight for bid. Good luck to all of us-I think there is plenty of business for all.
Also, if anyone is interested, I will still do custom necklaces cheaper than you can get them on ebay.

http://stores.ebay.com/paggalee
loren1
Posted: Dec 10 2005, 08:51 PM

loren1

Group: CCForum admin
Member No.: 48

That's good to know. Thanks for the information. wave.gif Can you post a picture of your work or do you have a wbsite?

This post has been edited by loren1 on Dec 10 2005, 08:52 PM
paggalee
Posted: Dec 11 2005, 12:55 AM

Hi smile.gif , Loren1,
You can always email me at peggy@paggalee.com or check out my eBay store and get in touch with me through the store at.....................
http://stores.ebay.com/paggalee

Thanks for the interest,
paggalee
Dear_Heart05
Posted: Dec 19 2005, 05:32 AM

Life Member

Group: CCForum Member
Member No.: 6,744

YAAAAAAAAAAY party.gif !!!!!!!! I got one! A Dirk Pitt Necklace!!! Im sooo excited!!! They FINALLY got down to a reasonable price. Lookin forward Paggalee...Thanks wave.gif
-Heather
paggalee
Posted: Dec 19 2005, 06:47 AM

wave.gif Hi, Dear Heart,
Congratulations and thanks! I already have it wrapped up and ready to go out in the morning. I want you to have it by Christmas. Enjoy it and thanks again,
Paggalee
Dear_Heart05
Posted: Dec 19 2005, 07:50 PM

Life Member

Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!
sharkluver22
Posted: Dec 20 2005, 02:50 PM

Miss Vice President and Assistant Projects Director

Member No.: 7,033

Pout...I want one too! laugh.gif Great for you though Heather! Have you been able to find your bracelet of Al's?? I wish you the best of luck in finding it!!!
Dear_Heart05
Posted: Dec 20 2005, 06:21 PM

Life Member

Thanks! No luck so far, but....NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!!!!! laugh.gif
Dear_Heart05
Posted: Dec 24 2005, 10:33 PM

Life Member

Paggalee, you are the BEST!!!! The necklace is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Thanks you SOOOO much!!! ANd to everyone else....if you are looking for a Dirk Sahara necklace then I HIGHLY recommend Paggalee.
Its SOOOO amazing! Thanks Again,

-Heather
durkpiet
Posted: Feb 13 2006, 07:38 PM

Member No.: 2,360

I have enough beads for a few more necklaces before I stop making them altogether. I can sell one for $75 or you can check out my auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

We can work out a deal on replacing some beads to get the cost down if that interests you as well! I'm pretty flexible.

take care,

Bill
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Memorabilia ; Artwork ; Collectables | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1315 seconds | Archive
Untitled Document

CLIVE CUSSLER FORUM

Choose a user id, register today, and be a part of the world's largest active Cussler forum. no fees

Keep your email address here updated to ensure that you receive breaking news!

mayday the mediterranean caper iceberg raise the titanic vixen 03 night probe pacific vortex deep six cyclops treasure dragon sahara inca gold shock wave the sea hunters flood tide dirk pitt revealed serpent atlantis found blue gold valhalla rising fire ice the sea hunters 2 white death golden buddha trojan odyssey lost city sacred stone black wind dark watch treasure of khan arctic drift polar shift the navigator skeleton coast plague ship vin fizz the chase

clive cussler dirk cussler craig dirgo paul kemprecos dirk pitt al giordino matthew mcconaughey penelope cruz

author sign signing signed rare scarce club fansite fan site tony krome book used books rare book store library nautical maritime ocean sea adventure writing clubs collector's club collector's clubs Collectors clubs cussler's new book forum chat discussion collect cussler collection clive cussler forum ccforum message board

sahara the movie new sahara film crusader productions paramount morocco spain red tide sahara trailer movie trailer sahara preview clive cussler sahara