Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Clive Cussler Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Last Chance, A Collective Forum Story
Riyukco
Posted: Apr 4 2007, 07:43 PM

Honored Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,729

"Hello, MAX, you look stunning as ever" Dirk asked. "What would you like me to do for you Dirk?" MAX returned with a knowing smile. She knew Dirk would require her to do some extensive research.

This post has been edited by Riyukco on Apr 9 2007, 02:16 PM
tonym5
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 05:11 AM

Philosopher, Pirate, Poet, Poseidon & The Admiral

Group: CCForum admin
Member No.: 23

"MAX, can you research some material on an element that I have discovered recently, please" asked Dirk. Within 10 minutes, MAX came back with her report: "One scientist named Hiram Clive Cussler, born 1877, died 1963. According to his findings he had theorized an element that would be found, eventually. And indeed, the element, was rediscovered in the 1970s in the French Alps. Accordingly, the element was named Cusslerite, after the scientist. It is number 124 on the Periodic chart, part of the Serite group that has come to light in the past fifteen years as a result of the work on Cusslerite material. According to historical records the Cusslerite was used at one time back during the days of the Roman Empire but lost to history during the Dark Ages. News of a strange discovery in Transylvania during the days of Vlad Dracul, the mysterious element had been used for experimental purposes during torture but had never been confirmed as the element. That is all I have been able to confirm despite some oral testaments of a race of humans who had come to Earth back during it's formative stages and had used a strange element in transforming Earth into it's present stage.".
Riyukco
Posted: Apr 25 2007, 01:11 PM

Honored Member

"Wait a minute Max, are you saying that humans from another planet created the earth we know today? I find that very interesting, indeed." commented Dirk.
Riyukco
Posted: Apr 26 2007, 12:49 PM

Honored Member

"Hold on," asked Hiram. "Did you just say something about dracula?" "No, Hiram!" replied MAX. MAX stated that it was her educated belief that other humans from another planet had the technology to terraform the young planet into it's present state. "Terraforming a planet is the process of man-made or alien technology to create a livable planet from it's young molten stage into a living and breathing planet that can handle the new residents. "

This post has been edited by tonym5 on Apr 28 2007, 04:15 AM
Riyukco
Posted: Apr 28 2007, 12:40 AM

Honored Member

QUOTE (Riyukco @ Apr 26 2007, 08:49 AM)
"Hold on," asked Hiram. "Did you just say something about dracula?" "No, Hiram!" replied MAX. MAX stated that it was her educated belief that other humans from another planet had the technology to terraform the young planet into it's present state. "Terraforming a planet is the process of man-made or alien technology to create a livable planet from it's young molten stage into a living and breathing planet that can handle the new residents. "

Um, I'm lost. I know that some members can edit other peoples post but it usually says that at the bottom. Also I know that I originally only wrote the first two sentences. It would show up that I edited the post. Same with my prior post, it has also been edited but the little notice that said it was is not there. What is going on? Or am I just being goofed? I don't mind at all if someone edits my posts.

This post has been edited by Riyukco on Apr 28 2007, 12:44 AM
Riyukco
Posted: May 1 2007, 12:56 AM

Honored Member

Okay, now one of the edited by is showing up.
Riyukco
Posted: May 1 2007, 12:58 AM

Honored Member

"Okay, let me get this straight." Dirk said. "Humans from some far away planet actually helped earth become what it is today?" "Yes" replied MAX.
tonym5
Posted: May 10 2007, 12:46 AM

224 AD. Ansodimare Estate. In what is now Southwest England, the Mansion that is known as the home of the DiMare family was the setting for one of the most powerful families of the English Isles. Several miles from the Winterbourne River, Edward DiMare sat in his study in the Ansodimare manse. Listening to the messenger who had run for several miles to bear the news of the mass slaying at Maro, Edward was ashen at the news and decided to ride to the village and see for himself. Standing up, he grabbed the Kamal before heading to the livery where the carriage was kept. Upon arrival at Maro, Edward was enraged and learned from one of the few survivors that it was Roman soldiers who were responsible. The survivor was an old man who also informed him that the village had been attacked before many years ago. The old man told of a story he had learned as a child about the villagers who had built replicas of the soldiers and how over time they had been buried by the hill that sits behind the village. Edward rode up to the top of the hill and instructed his slavemaster to dig. After several hours of the hot sun burning them, the slavemaster had uncovered a portion of the stone soldiers. Walking over to one of the stone soldiers, Edward DiMare chipped off a part of the rock from one of the soldiers and ordered the slavemaster to cover over the dig. At the age of 46, Edward had traveled over a good part of the Roman Empire including the capitol, Rome. One of the things he learned while in Europe was that some of the Roman soldiers were practitioners of Mithraism, a secret religious rite whose origins was steeped in mystery and had been supposedly founded by Zoroaster in Persia. Without a doubt in his mind, Edward knew he had to seek revenge upon Roman soldiers and if possible strike at one of the weak points of the poweful Roman Empire.
Riyukco
Posted: May 14 2007, 12:56 PM

Honored Member

Edward walked away from the stone solider. He looked across the Winterbourne River. He had hope, but so far nothing had been found. He had heard that some of the villagers had escaped on rafts but none of the survivors could remember if a woman with a young child was with them.
tonym5
Posted: May 14 2007, 04:31 PM

In his mind, Edward knew that he would never see Ewa and the child again, no matter what he thought as long as there was still a chance to have a son within his lifetime. His daughter was lost to him forever.
Riyukco
Posted: May 16 2007, 02:21 AM

Honored Member

Ewa sat on the edge of the street with her daughter clutched tightly to her chest. She had no money and no job. No way to feed her child, until a gray haired man walked up to her and introduced himself as the mayor of the town and told Ewa to follow him. Ewa fell in step behind the man until he walked into a house where an older woman with many children was fixing dinner with the help of several of the children prepping the vegetables and potatoes. The elderly woman took charge of Ewa and her child and gave them jobs to do. Ewa had been accepted into this agglomerated family and followed the woman's instructions in helping raise the children and doing jobs around the village for other families.

This post has been edited by tonym5 on Apr 22 2008, 12:26 AM
tonym5
Posted: Jul 2 2007, 07:19 AM

In 235 AD. Edward DiMare saw his first opportunity and began a series of invasions and assasinations that lasted for over 50 years as each new Roman Emperor was replaced by the next military hero so that a total of 25 Emperors were cut down on a regular basis. Finally, Diocletian, the Roman Emperor in 285 partitioned the Roman Empire into the Eastern and Western Roman Empires.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | FAN Fiction | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1958 seconds | Archive
Untitled Document

CLIVE CUSSLER FORUM

Choose a user id, register today, and be a part of the world's largest active Cussler forum. no fees

Keep your email address here updated to ensure that you receive breaking news!

mayday the mediterranean caper iceberg raise the titanic vixen 03 night probe pacific vortex deep six cyclops treasure dragon sahara inca gold shock wave the sea hunters flood tide dirk pitt revealed serpent atlantis found blue gold valhalla rising fire ice the sea hunters 2 white death golden buddha trojan odyssey lost city sacred stone black wind dark watch treasure of khan arctic drift polar shift the navigator skeleton coast plague ship vin fizz the chase

clive cussler dirk cussler craig dirgo paul kemprecos dirk pitt al giordino matthew mcconaughey penelope cruz

author sign signing signed rare scarce club fansite fan site tony krome book used books rare book store library nautical maritime ocean sea adventure writing clubs collector's club collector's clubs Collectors clubs cussler's new book forum chat discussion collect cussler collection clive cussler forum ccforum message board

sahara the movie new sahara film crusader productions paramount morocco spain red tide sahara trailer movie trailer sahara preview clive cussler sahara