Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Clive Cussler Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Win a bunch of thrillers...2 ways, Including The Shroud of Heaven
Nick Kismet
Posted: Apr 18 2009, 08:34 PM

Adventure Novelist...no, really!

Group: CCForum admin
Member No.: 2,724

I'm going to be making two signed copies of The Shroud of Heaven available in different contests. One of them is fairly painless--just sign up for the International Thriller Writers monthly newsletter (ITW is an organization founded by, among others, the Grandmaster himself). The other contest will require a little more work and creativity, but you have a much better chance of winning books like the latest (as yet unreleased) James Rollins and Thomas Greanias thrillers.

Details are here.

Win a signed copy of The Shroud of Heaven.

And remember, Shroud will be available in print on June 1. Ask for it from you favorite local bookstore.

This post has been edited by Nick Kismet on Apr 19 2009, 10:43 PM
tonym5
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 05:15 AM

Philosopher, Pirate, Poet, Poseidon & The Admiral

Member No.: 23

Woooohooo....I do love to read a good story that's well written, especially adventures. wave.gif
Nick Kismet
Posted: May 15 2009, 07:56 PM

According to Amazon.com, The Shroud of Heaven is now available, even though there's still two weeks until the official release date. My guess is that this reflects the turnaround time, but who knows. In any case, I just wanted to post another reminder about these contests.

Also, just for my friends here at the Cussler Forum, and for just the next couple weeks, I am going to make a .pdf proof version of Shroud available on request. I know a lot of you hate reading books on the computer screen...I certainly do...but if you're interested, visit my website (click the link below) and then send me an email request using the link there (or skip that step and email me at seanellisthrillers@yahoo.com). Fear not, I'm not building a mailing list or anything like that.

All I ask in return is a (preferably favorable) review on Amazon and/or any of your prefered online booksellers.

While you're at it, you may have noticed that the Clive Cussler Code is listed on Amazon. You can't actually buy it there, but some positive reviews would still be nice and maybe generate a little buzz for the forum.
Nick Kismet
Posted: Jun 5 2009, 06:25 AM

Read all about...ummm...me!

Interview with Sean Ellis in The Big Thrill

And if you haven't already done so, be sure to sign up for the Big Thrill.

Also, if you're creatively inclined, check out the contest featured earlier in the thread to create a viral video featuring Jeremey Robinson's new novel PULSE. Incidentally, PULSE is an excellent novel.
Nick Kismet
Posted: Jul 13 2009, 06:41 PM

Here's another way to win some books: The Get Caught Reading contest! Check it out.

Also, the ITW contest is over now, but Jeremy Robinson has only had 2 entries in his viral video contest, and the prize list has gotten HUGE. I'd say there's at least $300 worth of books there, to say nothing of their collectible values.
Empress
Posted: Jul 13 2009, 07:45 PM

Shipwreck Empress

Member No.: 3,331

Ha, I'm going to have so much fun with this! Save the books for people that don't have them, I'm doing it for fun!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Apart from Clive Cussler | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1473 seconds | Archive
Untitled Document

CLIVE CUSSLER FORUM

Choose a user id, register today, and be a part of the world's largest active Cussler forum. no fees

Keep your email address here updated to ensure that you receive breaking news!

mayday the mediterranean caper iceberg raise the titanic vixen 03 night probe pacific vortex deep six cyclops treasure dragon sahara inca gold shock wave the sea hunters flood tide dirk pitt revealed serpent atlantis found blue gold valhalla rising fire ice the sea hunters 2 white death golden buddha trojan odyssey lost city sacred stone black wind dark watch treasure of khan arctic drift polar shift the navigator skeleton coast plague ship vin fizz the chase

clive cussler dirk cussler craig dirgo paul kemprecos dirk pitt al giordino matthew mcconaughey penelope cruz

author sign signing signed rare scarce club fansite fan site tony krome book used books rare book store library nautical maritime ocean sea adventure writing clubs collector's club collector's clubs Collectors clubs cussler's new book forum chat discussion collect cussler collection clive cussler forum ccforum message board

sahara the movie new sahara film crusader productions paramount morocco spain red tide sahara trailer movie trailer sahara preview clive cussler sahara