InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Clive Cussler Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Wow!
Empress
Posted: Jul 3 2009, 12:04 AM

Shipwreck Empress

Group: CCForum admin
Member No.: 3,331

I thought about Cussler when they started talking about THE ships.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyCCd8MCcZY

DirkPitt
Posted: Jul 3 2009, 08:37 AM

Special Projects Director
Group Icon

Group: CCForum ADMIN
Member No.: 1

Its not every day you get an aircraft carrier roll over the top of you at the beach! ohmy.gif
Vortex
Posted: Jul 3 2009, 01:19 PM

vortex

Group: Members
Member No.: 440

Where are the Wolf super ships when we need them.
oswalder
Posted: Jul 3 2009, 04:27 PM

Special Projects

Group: CCForum admin
Member No.: 3,162

QUOTE (DirkPitt @ Jul 3 2009, 03:37 AM)
Its not every day you get an aircraft carrier roll over the top of you at the beach! ohmy.gif

I enjoyed that part, too, Tony.

Here's hoping the CG looks better overall in the theaters than it did on my computer screen, though.

Julie, you're right about the ships! Think someone in the movie industry read Atlantis Found? ohmy.gif laugh.gif
Blessed Betty
Posted: Jul 3 2009, 05:14 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,329

2012? If the video I saw when I clicked on the address is the correct one, we can look back to Atlantis Found by Clive Cussler for a story of a 'government' preparing for a 2012 event. There is forecaast to be a celestial event - a lining up of the planets on that date, Dec. 21, 2012, which will really shake things up here on Earth. There's a lot of information about the Mayans and also other civilizations which predict some really big things happening in 2012. Atlantis Found tells of how man tried to bring that about on his own by splitting off the Ross ice shelf, etc. --Time will tell. Anyhow, that shows Cive Cussler is ahead of his time in his story themes. smile.gif
Nick Kitt
Posted: Jul 7 2009, 12:45 PM

Special Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 7,411

"Anyhow, that shows Cive Cussler is ahead of his time in his story themes."

But this is not exclusive of Cussler. Many authors since the 40's and 50's have included the events of 2012 in their work,both fiction and non. Ben Bova,Whitney Strieber,Issac Asminov,Robert Heinlein, Harry Harrison, Ray Bradbury, Matt Reilly,James Rollins, to name but a few. Since some of Cussler's novels border on Sci Fi, it's within reason to include him here, especially with Rollins and Reilly.
So, in all fairness, he's just one of many. detective.gif
Andy in West Oz
Posted: Jul 12 2009, 05:03 AM

I think I've broken the avatar upload!

Group: CCForum Member
Member No.: 7,204

Saw the trailer ahead of watching Transformers and thought Cussler when they mentioned giant ships. It's a good type of brainwashing! laugh.gif

beersmilie.gif
mgopilot
  Posted: Sep 7 2009, 09:05 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,531

Great trailer, and could use better CG, as stated. Yeah, reminds me of a Cussler book.

I watched the "Oregon Files" trailer and it was non-stop action. I couldn't find out anything about when it will show and where. I had heard it was going to be a TV series, but what I saw was more like a real action movie. thumbsup.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Movies ... Sahara ; Raise the Titanic | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1312 seconds | Archive
Untitled Document

CLIVE CUSSLER FORUM

Choose a user id, register today, and be a part of the world's largest active Cussler forum. no fees

Keep your email address here updated to ensure that you receive breaking news!

mayday the mediterranean caper iceberg raise the titanic vixen 03 night probe pacific vortex deep six cyclops treasure dragon sahara inca gold shock wave the sea hunters flood tide dirk pitt revealed serpent atlantis found blue gold valhalla rising fire ice the sea hunters 2 white death golden buddha trojan odyssey lost city sacred stone black wind dark watch treasure of khan arctic drift polar shift the navigator skeleton coast plague ship vin fizz the chase

clive cussler dirk cussler craig dirgo paul kemprecos dirk pitt al giordino matthew mcconaughey penelope cruz

author sign signing signed rare scarce club fansite fan site tony krome book used books rare book store library nautical maritime ocean sea adventure writing clubs collector's club collector's clubs Collectors clubs cussler's new book forum chat discussion collect cussler collection clive cussler forum ccforum message board

sahara the movie new sahara film crusader productions paramount morocco spain red tide sahara trailer movie trailer sahara preview clive cussler sahara