Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (511) « First ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Super plug thread 2, Now with 90% more crappy youtube links!
Zap Rowsdower
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 01:02 PM

The artist formerly known as Randomlurker

Group: Members
Member No.: 73

"Your stripper name is: Downton Abby

You have a hidden wit that many find irresistible and work hard to enjoy the finer things in life. "

I still prefer the "first pet plus street you grew up on" formula, under which my Stripper Name is Mendel Brooklake, a preference for reasons that should be obvious.

Also, as your avatar reminds me, is it just me, or are this generator's stripper names also fairly good My Little Pony names?

This post has been edited by Zap Rowsdower on Apr 30 2012, 01:03 PM

--------------------
"Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness." - Otto von Bismarck
MikePB
Posted: May 9 2012, 03:07 AM

Geekomancer

Group: Demi-mod
Member No.: 30

Presented without comment. Perfect Strangers: The Game.

--------------------

I say! What a wonderful butler. He's so violent!"
--The Fourth Doctor - City of Death
Red Silvers
Posted: May 10 2012, 01:33 AM

Emperor

Member No.: 45

So a while ago I mentioned that some of my levels made it into Super Talking Time Bros. 2.

Well, the full game is released, so I'd be remiss if I didn't share it with you guys. Get it here.

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
Red Silvers
Posted: May 13 2012, 09:26 AM

Emperor

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
Immolation
Posted: May 13 2012, 10:05 AM

Eternal Flame

Member No.: 86

Pick one, odds are likely it applies.

Green hair!

Hatsune video

It's japanese.

--------------------
"How much time do you need?"
"Whatever you can get me. When the EMP goes off-"
"When it goes off, I'll be fine. It only affects computers, remember? And I, am a motherfucking ghost"
Algasir
Posted: May 13 2012, 10:07 AM

Green hair!

Member No.: 140

If I've ever given any impression that I'm into anything involving the Backstreet Boys then I'm sorry and I'll go correct that horrible fault immediately.
Ou des
Posted: May 13 2012, 11:54 AM

Clockwork Contraption

Member No.: 18

That's the best thing I've ever seen that involves Hatsune Miko.

--------------------
user posted image
Carmichael Micaalus
Posted: May 13 2012, 04:18 PM

Secretary of Maternal Relations

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 8

I was hoping it was going to be and actual vocaloid cover, but that was still pretty funny.

... *grabs another half dozen vocaloid videos*

--------------------
user posted image
Everyday I'm tumbl'n.
"This bitch is makin' me all Paru..." ~Hang in There, Kogasa-san!
Red Silvers
Posted: May 17 2012, 01:12 AM

Emperor

My level, Pyramid Peril, breaks an LPer.

Particularly funny for me because the goal in question, the Red Star, isn't that hard to find.

--------------------

Grandmaster Jogurt
Posted: May 17 2012, 01:21 AM

Too few posts for a custom title

Group: Group: Group: Group
Member No.: 2

What's the story behind "Talking Time"?

--------------------
user posted image user posted image -- Let us all study the Panzer and grow into beautiful, healthy women! --
-- 100+7 --

Arc: Can I ship you and FZ?
Forever Zero: I should never talk while I wank.

Arc: Are your panties still hazardous?

You awake in a 10x10 room.
CHAPTER 2.05 2010 10 12

hyenas, like bears, are dogs
Red Silvers
Posted: May 17 2012, 01:24 AM

Emperor

It's a big forum. The name is a referance to Clash at Demonhead.

This post has been edited by Red Silvers on May 17 2012, 01:25 AM

--------------------

aturtledoesbite
Posted: May 17 2012, 04:26 AM

Councilor

Member No.: 1,266

QUOTE (Red Silvers @ May 16 2012, 08:12 PM)
My level, Pyramid Peril, breaks an LPer.

Particularly funny for me because the goal in question, the Red Star, isn't that hard to find.

I remember that red star. Seriously, how does someone miss that when they're looking for it? I mean, I didn't grab it the first time through since I was just trying to get through the level, but the next time I found it easily.

Oh, by the way, I quite like the game. What was the other level you made that got in, again? I forgot what it was.

EDIT: After actually watching the video, I conclude that the guy is an idiot.

This post has been edited by aturtledoesbite on May 17 2012, 04:31 AM
Knight
Posted: May 17 2012, 06:16 AM

Guru of Magic
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I love how he keeps just barely hopping on the hint blocks where he's supposed to jump up... Especially when he has no trouble with the exact same type of hint to find the P block.
aturtledoesbite
Posted: May 17 2012, 06:22 AM

Councilor

And early on when you have to find it to get up the pipe without Raccoon-flying. Though, to be fair, I think you have to do a running jump at that spot to hit the block. I seem to remember a standard full jump was just a tad short.
Red Silvers
Posted: May 17 2012, 06:38 AM

Emperor

QUOTE (aturtledoesbite @ May 16 2012, 10:26 PM)
Oh, by the way, I quite like the game. What was the other level you made that got in, again? I forgot what it was.

EDIT: After actually watching the video, I conclude that the guy is an idiot.

The other level I made is Tocking Time Tower found in World 8.

And Golbeeze isn't really an idiot, and he's handled some other puzzles very easily (like the ghost houses in STTB1 or even the hidden star in Mushroom Fox, another level of mine). It's just hilarious that this is trumping him so badly.

--------------------

aturtledoesbite
Posted: May 17 2012, 06:43 AM

Councilor

Oh, right, that was it. I remembered it was one of the later worlds, I just forgot which one.

So, he has less trouble with a puzzle when it's harder? >_<
Red Silvers
Posted: May 17 2012, 06:45 AM

Emperor

Sometimes things just become THAT ONE LEVEL.

Like Brickroad's failure in this video.

--------------------

aturtledoesbite
Posted: May 17 2012, 07:00 AM

Councilor

Couldn't he have just spin jumped on the piranha plant instead of freezing it? tongue.gif
Red Silvers
Posted: May 18 2012, 12:13 AM

Emperor

--------------------

aturtledoesbite
Posted: May 18 2012, 01:16 AM

Councilor

Fixed it for ya. Check the comments. biggrin.gif
« Next Oldest | General Posting | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (511) « First ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1801 seconds | Archive