InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Really Bad Crossover Fanfic Creator, And other tales of horror and madness,,,
Newb
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 09:32 PM

The Obfuscated One

Group: Members
Member No.: 146

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Digimon and Les Miserables . The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and NYPD Blue . The story should use a haunted house as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Thundercats and Oregon Trail . The story should use tentacle sex as a plot device!

I think that the oregon trail rule just gave up and died, there.

--------------------
An Adventure, Hopefully: Multiverse SI
Forever Zero
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 09:35 PM

The REAL internet rage machine

Group: Supermod
Member No.: 4

The Oregon Trail Corollary: If any form of sex or fetish is a key point of the plot, The Oregon Trail Law does not apply.

--------------------
"It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane."
- Philip K. Dick
Newb
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 09:41 PM

The Obfuscated One

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Silent Hill and Oregon Trail . The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

--------------------
Forever Zero
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 09:43 PM

I argue that is a valid story.

"As they traveled across the plains to Oregon, they decided to stop for a week in the sleepy town of Silent Hill. However, little did they know what horrors awaited them as they sent their children to the schoolhouse to get a little learning in them as they traveled..."

EDIT: Oh man! I just realized, the Crossover Generator doesn't have Cthulhu or any Lovecraft references! That too could make almost any story better.

--------------------
- Philip K. Dick
Newb
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 09:49 PM

The Obfuscated One

*begins searching for elements to turn Oregon Trail bad*

Samurai Pizza Cats and pants shitting?

Harry Potter and alcoholism?

Cinderella and the apocalypse?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Totally Spies and Charlie's Angels . The story should use rape as a plot device!

That would be all kinds of terrible, not simply because of the concept, but also because of the kinds of people who would write that concept.

--------------------
Algasir
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 09:56 PM

Green hair!

Member No.: 140

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Diary of Anne Frank  and Titanic . The story should use losing one's virginity  as a plot device!

I'm not sure what to think of this...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining A-Team  and Final Fantasy 7 . The story should use religion  as a plot device!

The A-Team hears of a new religious cult that involes a 'Reunion'. While investigating, they run into the party of FF7. Hilarity ensues.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining L. Ron Hubbard/Scientology  and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy . The story should use aliens  as a plot device!

*facepalm*

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Trigun  and Muppet Babies . The story should use terrorism  as a plot device!

Muppet Babies and terrorism? With Trigun thrown into the mix?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and Oregon Trail . The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

This post has been edited by Algasir on Apr 5 2007, 09:58 PM
mordain
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 09:57 PM

Codewalker

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 72

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining King Arthur and Miami Vice . The story should use magic as a plot device!

...hahahaha

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Deus Ex and Sopranos . The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

o.0

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chobits and Godzilla . The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

...I'd read that.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scooby Doo and The Matrix . The story should use an overdose as a plot device!

...I can almost see that working.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Blue's Clues and Trigun . The story should use puberty as a plot device!

...I'm frightened.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aqua Teen Hunger Force and American Idol . The story should use aliens as a plot device!

That has the potential for comedy gold.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mr. Ed and Major League Baseball . The story should use puberty as a plot device!

...uhhhh...

--------------------
Live and learn - or die and teach by example.
Forever Zero
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Newb @ Apr 5 2007, 04:49 PM)
Samurai Pizza Cats and pants shitting?

Alright, I'm going to include Pants-Shitting under the Oregon Trail Corollary, not because it is sexual or a fetish, but because it's so weird, I don't even know how it became an option.
Harry Potter and alcoholism?

"Here we place Ron to rest."
"That idiot! I told him not to drink so much... *Sniffle* I also tried to warn him the bear didn't want to be his pet, but he was to sauced to care."
I know, but we have to get back on the trail, or else there will be no one to foil Voldemort's plan!"
Cinderella and the apocalypse?

"Cinderella and Prince Charming found the New World not as they expected it to be when they fled the old country, and so they decided to head West, into a bold, new land. Little did they know, that Hell had filled up, and the dead were rising from their graves, hungering for the flesh of the living!"

--------------------
- Philip K. Dick
mordain
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 10:02 PM

Codewalker

I had to share more.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Darkwing Duck and NYPD Blue . The story should use martial arts as a plot device!

also I got the A-team, Cinderella, and a love triangle.

edit:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining A-Team and Lowtax & the other SA mods/admins. The story should use rape as a plot device!

...words cannot express...

--------------------
Mato
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 10:07 PM

Councilor

Member No.: 334

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining FLCL and The Simpsons . The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

....You know, I can see this one working

Edit:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Daikatana and the Diary of Anne Frank . The story should use a vacation as a plot device!

...Oh that's fucked up D:

This post has been edited by Mato on Apr 5 2007, 10:08 PM
mordain
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 10:09 PM

Codewalker

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining L. Ron Hubbard/Scientology and Frankenstein . The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

...fitting, maybe? >.>

--------------------
Newb
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 10:10 PM

The Obfuscated One

QUOTE (mordain @ Apr 5 2007, 06:02 PM)
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Darkwing Duck and NYPD Blue . The story should use martial arts as a plot device!

I would read that.

Also, I think "pants shitting" means "blind terror"

Hmmm... how to foil the Oregon Trail rule...

Totally Spies and a usually good character turned evil?

Metroid and a love triangle?

Pokemon and abuse?

--------------------
Algasir
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 10:14 PM

Green hair!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I Love Lucy  and Matlock . The story should use angst  as a plot device!

...Seems like it would have potential...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Survivor  and American Idol . The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

Again, has potential...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Growing Pains  and Godzilla . The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

It was just a seemingly routine day in the Growing Pains world...when...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman  and Metal Gear Solid . The story should use angst  as a plot device!

Hahaha...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pokemon  and the Princess Bride . The story should use losing one's virginity  as a plot device!

*blink*

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Brady Bunch  and Dragonball Z . The story should use love triangles  as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Neon Genesis Evangelion and Wheel of Fortune . The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

Is it bad that when I saw this an idea popped into my head?

This post has been edited by Algasir on Apr 5 2007, 10:17 PM
Zap Rowsdower
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 11:03 PM

The artist formerly known as Randomlurker

Member No.: 73

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Akira  and Monty Python & the Holy Grail . The story should use love triangles  as a plot device!

Tetsuya-Arthur-Zoot? Hawt!

Your challenge is to write a crossover fanfiction combining Transformers and Grand Theft Auto . The story should use hypnosis  as a plot device!

Hmm, might actually work.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Professional Wrestling  and Garfield . The story should use oral sex  as a plot device!

Oh Jon..
Oh Hogan..

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metroid  and the Little Mermaid . The story should use a vacation  as a plot device!

Hottest yet creepiest set up for lesbian fish-on-part-alien-cyborg sex ever? I think so.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cowboy Bebop and the National Hockey League . The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!

Spike isn't dead after all! He's really just spending time as Wayne Gretsky's boy toy!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Transformers  and Romeo & Juliet . The story should use oral sex  as a plot device!

Juliet gets really lonley for Romeo, then finds Megatron just lying there on the ground in gun form...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Finding Nemo  and Azumanga Daioh . The story should use anal sex  as a plot device!

Okay, this either wins or needs to be sent to Mount Doom.

--------------------
"Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness." - Otto von Bismarck
Algasir
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 11:09 PM

Green hair!

I vote send it to Mount Doom.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI: Miami  and Neon Genesis Evangelion . The story should use angst  as a plot device!

Anything that involves NGE already has angst as a plot device, so I could see this.
Newb
Posted: Apr 5 2007, 11:34 PM

The Obfuscated One

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and Big Brother . The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

Why couldn't I get this one for my challenge?

That would be so easy!

--------------------
Forever Zero
Posted: Apr 6 2007, 01:05 AM

I don't know anything about Totally Spies.
Metroid and a love triangle?

*After Samus' ship is knocked off course to a primitive planet exactly like Earth, she joins the Oregon Trail heading West, in hopes of finding minerals in the mountains to repair her ship. On the trail she meets up with another wagon train...*
"Oh Samus, I love you so."
"I love you too, but you know our love can never be!"
"But why not?"
"Well, you know how jealous my Ex is... Oh no, there he is!"
"SQUEE!"
"ARGH, MY LIFE!"
Pokemon and abuse?

Kids having their pets beat each other up for entertainment? There is the abuse angle. Then you set it all on the trail heading west.
"June 8th, we had to eat Squirtle because we ran out of food."
"June 27th, Charizard died of Dysentery."
"July 5th, Pikachu killed some wild buffalo for us, so he gets to live!"
"July 6th, ate Pikachu because he was annoying as hell. Tasted like chicken."

--------------------
- Philip K. Dick
demener
Posted: Apr 6 2007, 03:48 AM

Sage

Group: BANNED
Member No.: 69

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Futurama and NASCAR . The story should use rape as a plot device!
First try o_0
"Fry converts Bender into a Racing car and joins NASCAR. After a few days of success he gaines some fame and gets raped by a fan, then Leela finds out and gets angry..."

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Donkey Kong and Space Ghost . The story should use religion as a plot device!
"Donkey Kong appears on the Space Ghost show, and Space Ghost tries to convert Donkey to Scientology..."

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dilbert and World War II . The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!
I have no idea how to approach this... o_0

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Daily Show and Final Fantasy 5 . The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!
Yea I think Ive had my fun.
Newb
Posted: Apr 6 2007, 04:13 AM

The Obfuscated One

QUOTE (Forever Zero @ Apr 5 2007, 09:05 PM)
I don't know anything about Totally Spies.

It's like a French version of Charlie's Angels except with teenagers from Beverly Hills.

Also, it's animated.

Additionally, it's "child friendly".

--------------------
MFD
Posted: Apr 6 2007, 05:13 AM

THIEF!

Group: Demi-mod
Member No.: 7

Whoo! Deadline's over, I can post happy fun stuff!

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Harry Potter and NYPD Blue . The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!"

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Powerpuff Girls and The Bible . The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!"

That's kinda tame.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Silent Hill and Freakazoid . The story should use suicide as a plot device!"

... Even better than Reggie's.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Evil Dead and Starsky and Hutch . The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!"

Wow, I'm starting to get alot where I vaguely know both topics. And the awesomeness continues.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pirates of the Caribbean and Rugrats . The story should use gay relationships as a plot device!"

... I'm not touching that with my special 50-foot long NAMBLA-poking-stick.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cosby Show and Metal Gear Solid . The story should use a party as a plot device!"

I'm sorry. Nothing will ever top that last one. EVAR.

--------------------

"The eagles who soar through the sky are at rest And the creatures who crawl, run, and creep. I know you're not thirsty. That's bullshit. Stop lying. Lie the fuck down, my darling, and sleep.
- Go the Fuck to Sleep

"Yeah, well. We're building a bomb. You do the opposite of what the warning labels say."
- Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe
« Next Oldest | Spamsylvania | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1118 seconds | Archive