InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Really Bad Crossover Fanfic Creator, And other tales of horror and madness,,,
Forever Zero
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 12:53 AM

The REAL internet rage machine

Group: Supermod
Member No.: 4

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and Akira. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

"Tetsuoooooo!"
"Tinky Winkyyyyyyyyy!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter's Laboratory and Days of our Lives. The story should use incest as a plot device!

No, no, we're not doing that.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animal Crossing and Diff'rent Strokes. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

I have no idea how this could go wrong.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining James Bond and American Idol. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

Too easy.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Salute Your Shorts and Elite Beat Agents. The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

This actually sounds like something that would occur in EBA.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Siegfried & Roy and Army of Darkness. The story should use Christmas as a plot device!

Wasn't that the plot of that Sigfried and Roy animated movie?
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Road Rules and Night of the Living Dead. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

I bet you ten dollars this already exists.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 4 and The Matrix. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and go back to being a Dark Knight. You take the red pill - you become a paladin, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metal Gear Solid and Xmen. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!

Yesssssss.

--------------------
"It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane."
- Philip K. Dick
Algasir
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 01:08 AM

Green hair!

Group: Members
Member No.: 140

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and Metroid. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

This sounds like it would be really badass.

This post has been edited by Algasir on Sep 13 2008, 01:08 AM
Zap Rowsdower
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 01:21 AM

The artist formerly known as Randomlurker

Member No.: 73

Meh, Big G is nothing more than a tall Kraid with Ridley-breath.

--------------------
"Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness." - Otto von Bismarck
Alan Bates
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 01:43 AM

Transcendent

Member No.: 24

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Monty Python & the Holy Grail and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!

I'd kill to see this done well. I'd kill YOU to see this done well! ALL OF YOU!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Snakes on a Plane and the Legend of Zelda. The story should use a journey to outer space as a plot device!

"Coming this summer ... SNAKES ON A SPACESHIP, starring Link of Hyrule, Princess Zelda, Error, and Malon, and Tinge the fairyman!"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Trek and 24. The story should use robbery as a plot device!

"WHO IS THE VULCAN WORKING FOR! TELL ME WHO IS THE VULCAN WORKING FOR!"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Legend of Zelda and Evil Dead. The story should use  as a plot device!

An idea so excellent that it doesn't even need a plot device.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Army of Darkness. The story should use murder as a plot device!

Next up, Mythbusters finds out if evil fleshbound books really can raise armies of the dead.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Professional Wrestling and American Idol. The story should use hypnosis as a plot device!

"Professional wrestlers suddenly start attcking American Idol contestants and later have no memory of having done so. Who is behind this fiendish plot and why?"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy X-2 and Final Fantasy 8. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

I guarantee that if you go looking, you could easily find half a dozen fics like this.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Night of the Living Dead. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!

Didn't Buffy already do this?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cowboy Bebop and Kill Bill. The story should use Halloween as a plot device!

Ooooooh! This is a good one!
Nifar
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 05:22 AM

Sage

Member No.: 522

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Soul Calibur and MacGyver. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

This one pretty much writes itself. If Spawn, Link, and that guy from Tekken can be in the Soul Calibur tournament, why not Mac?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Hellsing and Scooby Doo. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Another easy one.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Brady Bunch and Monsters Inc. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

"Martha, Martha, Martha" gains a whole new meaning.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Frankenstein and Bioshock. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

First of all, no. Second of all, I'm pretty sure this exists.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kingdom Hearts and Matlock. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

wasn't drug abuse already a plot device of Kingdom Hearts? So just replace Sora with Matlock and have it all be his hallucination.

This post has been edited by Nifar on Sep 13 2008, 05:28 AM

--------------------
Out of Context Quote(s) of the Week: "Please don't stick bacon in my stab wounds."
Algasir
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 05:26 AM

Green hair!

Don't forget Yoda and Darth Vader.
Nifar
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 05:29 AM

Sage

Member No.: 522

And the Apprentice.

--------------------
Out of Context Quote(s) of the Week: "Please don't stick bacon in my stab wounds."
LuppyLuptonium
Posted: Sep 13 2008, 11:50 AM

Transcendent

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (Forever Zero @ Sep 12 2008, 08:53 PM)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animal Crossing and Diff'rent Strokes. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

I have no idea how this could go wrong.

"Whatchu Talkin bout Satan"

"Satan? They call me Tom Nook!"

--------------------
user posted image
LuppyLuptonium
Posted: Sep 14 2008, 01:37 PM

Transcendent

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bubble Bobble and Professional Wrestling. The story should use winning the lottery as a plot device!

the title of the Story: Bust-A-Skull

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Magic School Bus and Doom. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

Today kids we are going to learn about demon rape!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy X and Big O. The story should use robbery as a plot device!

Big O vs Sin. There is a lot that cam be done here.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Matlock and Rugrats. The story should use an overdose as a plot device!

Matlock investigates the death of one Chuckie Finster

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kingdom Hearts and the Muppet Show. The story should use ... as a plot device!

"that's the most ridiculous idea I've ever come across."

"What's the first?"

"Reading it"

"Do ho ho ho..."

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Army of Darkness and Fraiser. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!

Ash Vs Niles...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Elite Beat Agents and Bioshock. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

The mental imagry....

--------------------
user posted image
Redheero
Posted: Sep 14 2008, 11:33 PM

Master

Group: BANNED
Member No.: 269

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Space Ghost and Michael Moore. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!
Why? WHY? WHY CAN I SEE THIS HAPPENING!?
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sopranos and Jesse Jackson. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!
I see yet more bloodshed in this future...
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Grand Theft Auto and Around the World in 80 Days. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!
This one just speaks for itself.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Little Mermaid and John McCain. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining DuckTales and South Park. The story should use floods as a plot device!
Oh GOD!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Beauty & the Beast and Donkey Kong. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device!
I can just see it. DK grabs bell, and runs up a tower throwing barrels while beast comes flying through and flays him alive.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Jeffersons and The Odyssey. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

Alan Bates
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 12:53 AM

Transcendent

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil and Dukes of Hazzard. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

All I can say is "yeeee-haaaaawwwww!"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining A-Team and Army of Darkness. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

But the question is, is the world ready for something that awesome?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining A-Team and Army of Darkness. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

I'm not usually one for pointless Chuck Norris beating up on people, but I'd like to see this one.

Algasir
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 01:14 AM

Green hair!

I believe the last one didn't copy, since it's the same one as the second.
Alan Bates
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 01:28 AM

Transcendent

Sorry. It was a Freinds/Walker Texas Ranger crossover involving a tournament of some kind.
Red Silvers
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 03:17 AM

Emperor

Member No.: 45

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and Ninja Turtles. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

That would actually work rather well.

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
LuppyLuptonium
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 09:21 AM

Transcendent

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Finding Nemo and Flavor Flav. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

Nemo becomes an unwilling paticipent in Flavor of Poop

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Amazing Race and Iron Man. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!

Dr Doom has taken over the Amazing Race.... Now all the marvel superheroes have been split into 2man teams for fun and profit.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Harvey Birdman and Godzilla. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

No case too small or plotline too shameful!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and They Might Be Giants. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

I don't know how this would happen.... But still oh so awesome....

--------------------
user posted image
Drekal
Posted: Sep 15 2008, 11:18 PM

Birthday Ninja

Member No.: 10

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Toy Story and Ah! My Goddess. The story should use mystical creatures as a plot device!

But... but the Goddesses are functionally mystical creatures. It's not a plot device if it's something that would happen anyway.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Jack and NASCAR. The story should use incest as a plot device!

Yeah... Yeah... So Jack is confronted with a foe that... You know what, I'm just gonna not finish this thought.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Quantum Leap and Freakazoid. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!

Sam leaps into Dexter. Hilarity ensues. Closely followed by its good buddy awesome.

--------------------
That which holds the image of an angel...
user posted image
Amy: You do have a plan, don't you?
Doctor: Of course I do!

New Objective: Think of a plan.
« Next Oldest | Spamsylvania | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1099 seconds | Archive