Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Reality
LuppyLuptonium
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 10:08 AM

Transcendent

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

If Life's a tower of beliefs, I'm the little thought that got away...

This thread is about how you define your reality. We all have our own definitions, and viewpoints.

I tend to define my reality by the actual physical limitations of it. I have witnessed, as did Isac Newton, that every action has an equil and opposite reaction. Thiscounts in dealing with people too as coonsequences.

I have figured out that I can technically do just abiout anything, if I so pleased. Tomorrow I could walk around town naked. Then again I would probly be picked up by the police and aside from impressing the neighbors, I really don't have anything to gain as far as my personal goals asre concerned, so I most likly won't.

But this basic fact does stay ever present in my mind. I have noticed there are a lot of things I can do that are against social norm that have practically no consequence. This is why I am ankle to walk around wearing a lime green lab coat everywhere.

I ride on the backs of shopping carts when buying food, I am typically found jogging in shopping malls. I find holes in crowds. I project my voice.

I dress rock and roll but I sometimes sing along to John Mayer in the middle of a crowded supermarket. They had it on their loudspeaker radio, they had it coming.

I feel I have risen above all this petty crap that people call social boundries. I see things in black and white, and want to turn them ionto a vivid rainbow of color.

I tell girls I have never spoken with before they probly look good naked, most just agree.

My name is Luppy Luptonium, pleased to meet you, welcome to my reality... Please introduce me to yours.

--------------------
user posted image
Blackdeathdraco
Posted: Jul 15 2007, 05:32 PM

Sage

Member No.: 32

If I still lived in NJ I'd try to find you and hang out with you man. laugh.gif

I'd hardly rise above the norm but eh, I still look up to those break the "norm" as often as possible. I find the kind of thing interesting. laugh.gif

I too have my own reality but right now I feel too lazy to state it, my brain needs a restart from my night's dream.

--------------------
When I'm bored, I like to wander around and cast X-Zone on random things.

"Sanity is the illusion of the insane." -Me

img src="http://www.animecubed.com/billy/pics/sigs/BDD.jpg">

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
femmesimonbelmont
Posted: Jul 31 2007, 07:38 AM

you know you love it.

Member No.: 194

I guess I think of reality as an opposing force that comes between desires and dreams. The difference between action and inaction...
What defines sanity...
it's a thin, permeable, yet rigid wall. Push in a hydrogen molecule on one side and it appears elsewhere. Push on a pole, it pushes back. Exchange of molecules, firing of electrons, every part of you constantly dying. Every seven years you're an entirely new person. There are no constants aside from the wall.
The wall never breaks... it's merely a question of how much you push from one side to the other. Metronomes. Pendulums. Transferal of force.
Reality is subjective...to a point. You can believe it or not, and things are as they seem or not. Perceptions are not influenced by the perceiver. Red is red. Green is green. Up is usually up, down is usually down. Whether you're colourblind or dizzy, reality is still constant; there is no changing what is, only what will be. Gravity is not understood, but it exsists; such is reality, as fathomless, as constant. As unrelenting and demanding.
Even if you try to withdraw.... you are still affected by it. "Hell is other people."

--------------------
Mrs. Limburger : Crashing, and banging, all kinds of weird noises. Howling, moaning, frightful grunting, things falling out of closets, all over the place!

Peter : Sounds like my weekend.
-- The Real Ghostbusters, "The Hole in the Wall Gang"

"Eat if you're hungry...punch if you're mad...and then... when you're wearing glasses, PRETEND TO BE INTELLIGENT!!" -- Masaru Hananakajima

"Never has suicide been more appealing, until I realized how appealing murder would be." -- RTM
Grandmaster Jogurt
Posted: Jul 31 2007, 07:41 AM

Too few posts for a custom title

Group: Group: Group: Group
Member No.: 2

Reality is physics.

And physics is mostly math.

The calculus students shall inherit the Earth.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image -- Let us all study the Panzer and grow into beautiful, healthy women! --
-- 100+7 --

Arc: Can I ship you and FZ?
Forever Zero: I should never talk while I wank.

Arc: Are your panties still hazardous?

You awake in a 10x10 room.
CHAPTER 2.05 2010 10 12

hyenas, like bears, are dogs
Ou des
Posted: Jul 31 2007, 08:17 AM

Clockwork Contraption

Member No.: 18

Reality is reality. Physics just closely approximates it.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Serious Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0709 seconds | Archive