Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post )

G-Gundam RP Poll, Would you participate?

Would you play in a G-Gundam RP if created?
Yes [ 12 ]  [75.00%]
No [ 4 ]  [25.00%]
Total Votes: 16
Guests cannot vote 
Oni Aeon
Posted on Sep 24 2007, 08:11 PM

Councilor

Group: Members
Member No.: 348

Sorry this took so long.

Leaders of Neo-Northern Ireland;
As in days of old, Neo-Northern Ireland's government is divided into more political parties than you can shake a stick at, with a First Minister and Deputy Minister sitting at Stormont.
~ Political Parties;
___ DUP (Democratic Unionist Party)
___ PUP (Political Unionist Party)
___ Sinn Fein (pronounced Shin Faye-n (rhymes with pain) )
___ SDLP
et cetera. Basically, all the parties of present day are still active and under the same names.

~ First Minister - Peter Robinson VII
A descendant of the original Peter Robinson, and current head of the DUP. Like his forebearer, he has a venomous tongue and a vicious temper, along with a fiery stare that would make a gorgon jealous.
His wit, sharp mind and syniscism has kept him head of his party for a good portion of his career, after the party's previous leader stepped down. He dislikes when people insinuate that the name of his ancestor is his only claim to fame.

~ Duputy Minister - Nigel O'Connel
A relatively fresh faceon the political scene, Nigel is a high-ranking member in the SDLP
TheRealKrazyCarl
Posted on Sep 25 2007, 02:28 AM

Councilor

Member No.: 190

The character resources have been updated with the French delegation. G'night all!

--------------------
Check out my 1up blog!

Never doubt yourself, EVER..... everyone else is doing enough of that for you. - LuppyLuptonium

For a man to be my friend, he must be my equal in all things. He too, must be a dreamer, one who persues that dream regardless of cost, even if it means the death of my own - Griffith,
Berserk

X-Box Live ID: Captain PSX

Pokemon Pearl Friend Code 0945 9341 8654, Name: Carl
FF3 Friend Code 064535863503
Dark Hawk
Posted on Sep 25 2007, 02:32 AM

Guru

Member No.: 17

But have they been updatedwith the Naruto TAS characters?! tongue.gif

--------------------
Notty: You yourself said you were the master of reusing tired jokes until they were so unfunny that they literally absorbed fun and happiness from the universe.

QUOTE (MFD @ Dec 2 2009, 06:36 PM)
I just cannot get Rosie O'Donnell fucking Barbara Streisand with a strap-on out of my head now.

Thanks.
~Good to see I haven't lost my touch~
TheRealKrazyCarl
Posted on Sep 25 2007, 02:34 AM

Councilor

Yeah, no one from Naruto (except your pal and mine, Vegeta3986) has gotten back to me. I basically said to all of 'em: "We're starting now, but feel free to jump in whenever".

--------------------
Check out my 1up blog!

Never doubt yourself, EVER..... everyone else is doing enough of that for you. - LuppyLuptonium

For a man to be my friend, he must be my equal in all things. He too, must be a dreamer, one who persues that dream regardless of cost, even if it means the death of my own - Griffith,
Berserk

Cyrus
Posted on Sep 25 2007, 02:58 AM

Guru

Member No.: 70

I thought "duGalle" was the King of France, not the Prime Minister...?

--------------------
user posted image
TheRealKrazyCarl
Posted on Sep 25 2007, 10:27 PM

Councilor

QUOTE (Cyrus @ Sep 24 2007, 09:58 PM)
I thought "duGalle" was the King of France, not the Prime Minister...?

*Wikipedias*
You're right! Will fix with tonight's update!

--------------------
Check out my 1up blog!

Berserk

Dark Hawk
Posted on Sep 26 2007, 08:15 PM

Guru

Hey uh Carl. I need to talk to you about a few things that came up.

--------------------
Notty: You yourself said you were the master of reusing tired jokes until they were so unfunny that they literally absorbed fun and happiness from the universe.

I just cannot get Rosie O'Donnell fucking Barbara Streisand with a strap-on out of my head now.

Thanks.
TheRealKrazyCarl
Posted on Sep 26 2007, 08:18 PM

Councilor

In private or no?

--------------------
Check out my 1up blog!

Berserk

Dark Hawk
Posted on Sep 26 2007, 08:19 PM

Guru

In private.

--------------------

Thanks.
Dark Hawk
Posted on Sep 26 2007, 10:02 PM

Guru

Invinble I am Going to have to ask you to boost your characters Age to at least 16.

If anyone has any issues with it please Pm me.

--------------------

Thanks.
TheRealKrazyCarl
Posted on Sep 27 2007, 12:19 AM

Councilor

Got a paper and test for tomorrow, so update will have to wait until tomorrow morning. Later all!

--------------------
Check out my 1up blog!

Berserk

Dark Hawk
Posted on Sep 30 2007, 01:41 PM

Guru

Been pretty Angry/pissed off do to real life to actually responde to Inivinble message. PM just sent.

--------------------

Thanks.
Newb
Posted on Sep 30 2007, 03:05 PM

The Obfuscated One

Member No.: 146

Erm...

I have no idea what game people think I'm playing, but it's a variation of this.

So... it's NOT the version where you make them stand up and knock them over. That would be silly.

--------------------
An Adventure, Hopefully: Multiverse SI
Immolation
Posted on Sep 30 2007, 04:28 PM

Eternal Flame

Member No.: 86

I was thinking of this domino game myself.

--------------------
"How much time do you need?"
"Whatever you can get me. When the EMP goes off-"
"When it goes off, I'll be fine. It only affects computers, remember? And I, am a motherfucking ghost"
« Next Oldest | Serious RP | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1467 seconds | Archive