Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

G-Gundam RP Poll, Would you participate?

Would you play in a G-Gundam RP if created?
Yes [ 12 ]  [75.00%]
No [ 4 ]  [25.00%]
Total Votes: 16
Guests cannot vote 
Oni Aeon
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 07:01 PM

Councilor

Group: Members
Member No.: 348

QUOTE (Newb @ Sep 7 2007, 06:04 PM)
I hope I don't have to fight a Neo-Irishman!

Then my "making people drunk" power would backfire horribly!

*Shakes a mighty fist*
Nefidean
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 07:01 PM

Councilor

Member No.: 404

_^-^/ Question about the Crew? My girl's going to have at least a little demi gundam floaty thingy which she calls an "Arc" anywho, does that count as Crew since it's floaty roboticthingy?

--------------------
I appologise for my failed attempt at spelling. ^-^;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
user posted imageuser posted image
Newb
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 07:05 PM

The Obfuscated One

Member No.: 146

QUOTE (Oni Aeon @ Sep 7 2007, 03:01 PM)
QUOTE (Newb @ Sep 7 2007, 06:04 PM)
I hope I don't have to fight a Neo-Irishman!

Then my "making people drunk" power would backfire horribly!

*Shakes a mighty fist*

Oh no!

We have a new challenger!

I counter-challenge you to a game of dominos!

*looks at hand, realizes has shitty tiles*

Uhhhhh... or maybe we can go with that hitting each other plan.

--------------------
An Adventure, Hopefully: Multiverse SI
Cyrus
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 07:18 PM

Guru

Member No.: 70

I'm almost certainly not going to have enough time, but... here's my Gundam.

Pilot Name: Frederick Bulsara
Nation: Neo-Zanzibar
Background: Born a poor Zanzibari, Freddy grew up outside of the main Neo-Islamic stream. He wasn't religious, he wasn't straight, and he wasn't tolerated. He has trained all his life to enter and win the Gundam Fight, in an attempt to show the value of alternative lifestyles to his Neo-Islamic countrymen. But... he has a deep secret. There is a reason he is so fervent in wanting to rock all the competition and become the champion of the world... he has neo-AIDS. He has no idea whether or not he could live to see the next Gundam Fight.
Technique: Rock Harder - Freddy can use his powerful singing voice as a sonic attack, aided with microphones et cetera. Outside of the Gundam, he can amplify this with the microphone he carries around, but inside the Gundam he has a set of armaments to amplify it.
Mobile Fighter Name: Mercury Gundam
Description: The Mercury Gundam is humanoid. It has a primarily white color scheme, as well as a yellow Jacket Armor over much of the upper torso.
Armaments: The Mercury Gudam's main weapon is a microphone with part of a stand coming out of the bottom. The microphone can be used to create sonic attacks, or the whole thing can be inverted and used in a similar function to a sword. The Jacket Armor is a layer of armor over the upper torso. It can be left on to provide extra defense against attacks, or removed for extra speed. On the upper torso underneath the Jacket Armor are numerous speakers, which are activated with the Rock You ability for a deadly burst of ROCK.
Crew / Description: Freddy has three crewmembers, talented in engineering as well as music. In addition to repairs to the gundam the three, John, Brian, and Roger, also function as the melodic part of Freddy's band. If things are going badly, they can broadcast to him a musical accompaniment to get his vocals back on track.

--------------------
user posted image
Zap Rowsdower
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 07:49 PM

The artist formerly known as Randomlurker

Member No.: 73

Same goes for me as for Cy.

Hey, Neo-Islam?
Hmmm...

Pilot Name: Moshe Cohen
Nation: Neo-Israel
Background: Like all standard Neo-Israeli citizens, after high school Moshe went into the IDF as required. Unlike all standard citizens, he was then picked by a lottery to pilot the new experimental "David" Gundam. A bit of a normal kid, Moshe is awed and excited about his role, though aprehensive given what happened to most pilots last time. As the neo-islamist movement is beginning to finally recover from a brief detente with Israel, Moshe is eager to win the fight so that as leader, Israel can be safe until the next four years, and his younger sister won't have to risk her life fighting terrorists before college like he did.
Technique: Energy Slingshot. A slingshot carried in a hip holster launches a small ball of energy, which grows into a large ball and explodes. Outside of battle, he is a good shot with a slingshot.
Mobile Fighter Name: David Gundam
Description: Standard humanoid shape, white color scheme, but with a prayer shawl and yarmulke.
Armaments: slingshot:shoots energy projectiles. Small ones are like energy bullets, big one explodes. (ultimate attack is a one-shot deal, can fire low-powered projectiles for thirty shots), yarmulke shuriken: throwing stars shaped like yarmulkes (40) (supply hidden in head and neck, so that they are removed from the top of the head, and another rises up), and prayer shawl has 613 small dagger-like energy blades instead of tassles, and can extend to be used in a sort of whip-like fashion, though inacurate and likely to backfire if used as anything but a hand-to-hand aid and trap for the enemy.
Crew: a pair of Mossad agents. Standard men-in-black types, as humorless and serious as Moshe is fun loving and in over his head. Good at engineering, but anything else about them is so confidential even they probably don't know it. Also behave like steotypical Jewish mothers in non-combat nonofficial situations.

Go with what you know, I say.

This post has been edited by Zap Rowsdower on Sep 10 2007, 08:35 PM

--------------------
"Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness." - Otto von Bismarck
Dan 9410
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 08:16 PM

Councilor

Member No.: 159

Pilot Name: Dan T.S. Inferno (If that's too bad a pun, Gregory Pyroheart) A.K.A THE INFERNO!
Nation: Neo-England
Background: Living most of his life on the Neo-England space colony, Dan/Greg's family were incredibly rich, because of this he would dream that when he was older, he would be a hero, helping people poorer and worse off than him. To help this cause, he trained himself in martial arts. It was one time while practising that he first discovered the Fire Typhoon. However, while his parents obliged with the martial arts training, he soon found an even greater idea. He would become a Gundam fighter. However, his mother was entirely against the "horridly barbaric" Gundam Fight. He, on his regular trips down to the planet, constructed his own Gundam out of scrap with the help on the owner of one of the scrapyards. He then ran off to.... Gundam Academy or whatever it's called, for training. However, his gundam, Burning Flame, was really a piece of junk, and was ridiculed by the other pilots. Not to mention his somewhat odd obsession with Superheroics. However, there he met a Neo-German engineering student, Hilda Panzerdilch, who helped upgrade the piece of scrap that was Burning Flame into the Uber Burning Flame. He graduated top, and was chosen as the representative of Neo-England.
Technique: Fire Typhoon: Consumes himself and his opponent in a towering whirlwind of flame. The fire does not effect him or his Gundam.
Mobile Fighter Name: Uber Burning Flame, formerly Burning Flame
Description: Originally, the Burning Flame was thrown together out of scrap, with mismatched armour sprayed red, and no projectile weapon. However, he was upgraded to the gold with flames Uber Burning Flame, and had the Flare Cannon installed.
Armaments: Flare Cannon: A large cannon installed when the Burning Flame was upgraded. It is located in the Uber Burning Flame's arm. It can be charged up or shot normally. Ammo: 20 for normal shots. Amount of ammo used increases as charge increases, capping at using the whole 20 for a very powerful shot with a long charge time.
Uber Burning Sword: A gleaming silver sword with the ability to burst into flames, thanks to concealed flamethrowers. The original Burning Sword, pieced together from sharp pieces of scrap metal, was thrown away as soon as Dan/Greg teamed with Hilda. Ammo: Although a melee weapon, the flamethrowers have enough power for roughly fifty swings.
Blank.
Crew / Description:
Hilda: Met by Dan/Greg while in training. Saw potential in Dan/Greg past the fact Burning Flame was a heap of junk. Thanks to her links with Neo-German manufacturers, she managed to make Burning Flame into a halfway decent Gundam who could actually fight competitively, and is always finding new upgrades. However, she is still inexperienced at actual engineering, and most of that is taken care of by:
Gil Harris: The manager of the scrapyard where Dan/Greg built Burning Flame. Used to be an Gundam Fighter, but is too old for that now. Still knows alot about the construction and operation of them, however. Decided to join Greg/Dan's crew after hearing that they would be representing Neo-England.
Because Greg/Dan is mostly unexperienced as a Pilot, he has no more crew members.

Good?Bad?Not Wacky Enough?

I'm gonna rather play up the superhero idea, by the way.

Edit: Having read up on the series, I have discovered one of the characters uses German Ninjutsu.
THIS IS THE BEST SERIES EVER.

This post has been edited by Dan 9410 on Sep 10 2007, 08:49 PM

--------------------
user posted image

But no wonder she did not bother with a husband. Her bananas were obviously good enough for her. - Decades of Darkness Chapter 97
Nefidean
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 08:39 PM

Councilor

Pilot Name: Shilea (Shy-lee-ah) Morgin
Nation: Neo-Ireland.

Background: Shia is a cold girl, keeping mostly to her self. Though she is incredibly skilled and intelligent, she feels like she is not being taken very seriously. She was raised as an orphan, but was imiediatly selected for feild studies when Ireland's Mobile Suit Force took her in. She became a skilled fighter and a mechenic, but found her self more intuned with creating things and fixing things then fighting. She is currently beta testing her invention the Demi-Arc.

Mobile Fighter Name: Ancestry

Description: A Female Human shape Gundam. It is mostly white with blue and silver accents. A dark purple/blue "hair" is in a ponytail with two "bow" like ribons on draping down, four orbs float near this area as well. It also appears that she is wearing some sort of armor thingy. (think zena outfit :3)

Armaments: Within the "Ponytail" is a Large Sword most people named Excalibur, most of her basic attacks are preformed with this using fencing style, mixed with a little martial arts. She Can fuse the sword with electical energy that she shoots out in a wave which she calls "Phantasim". She can also attack with the for orbs around her "Bow" Shooting them out like Cannon Balls, along with some electical Energy. She calls this sort of attack "Shooting star." THey also act as a defense intercepting attacks and forming an electrical barrier. Her Bow does untach from her hair and uses it as such. Able to snipe enimies from a far.

Ancestry has two finishing moves, depending on what sort of weapon she pulls out first/uses most. One is with the sword and her orbs which she calls "Dawn of Light" Which the four orbs fan out to form her barrier. She then sends out a blast from her sword causing it to be amplified as it passes through the Barrier.

Her bow also uses the orbs in "Artimis" Where the orbs circle the enimy, which she fires an electircal arrow into the orbs and bouncing off the others as it splits, eventually all hailing in on the Gundam.

These two have to build a charge before they can be used though. Attempts of storing the charge can be made, however the power does end up being completly drained after 36 hours.

Crew: Shilea perfers to work alone, and since she is prototyping the Demi-arc, a small verson of her Gundam, she uses that to help with Maintence. Her Demi-Arc is named Lineage.

Shiliea has a similar bow as her gundam, which is a condenced form of Nanos that she normally forms into any sort of tool and often uses the nanos to inspect and repair deliect cuircetry.

http://nefidean.deviantart.com/art/Shileeia-31992412]Shilea's Pitrure[/URL]

Edited because some one took england while I was posting. **glare of death at Dan** also to annoy Newb. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Nefidean on Sep 7 2007, 08:41 PM

--------------------
Dan 9410
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 08:41 PM

Councilor

Member No.: 159

Aren't we not meant to use a nation that was already being used for something?

--------------------
user posted image

But no wonder she did not bother with a husband. Her bananas were obviously good enough for her. - Decades of Darkness Chapter 97
Newb
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 08:43 PM

The Obfuscated One

Ireland is different from England, Dan.

This post has been edited by Newb on Sep 7 2007, 08:43 PM

--------------------
Nefidean
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 08:43 PM

Councilor

well unless you want a two people fighting eachother for England... I doubt that would be a intresting fight. tongue.gif

--------------------
Zap Rowsdower
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Dan 9410 @ Sep 7 2007, 04:16 PM)
Edit: Having read up on the series, I have discovered one of the characters uses German Ninjutsu.

He's actually a robotic double controlled by the original of a Japanese guy, DISGUISED as a German ninja.

Seriously.

--------------------
"Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness." - Otto von Bismarck
Newb
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 08:47 PM

The Obfuscated One

But that holds no candles to the guy whose mother was killed by a clown, and later proved that he had gotten over this by defeating a clown gundam.

This post has been edited by Newb on Sep 7 2007, 08:47 PM

--------------------
Zap Rowsdower
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 08:49 PM

Or the mere existence of "Tequila Gundam".

Or the fact that there is a magical sacred order of Giant Robot Pilots with the sacred totemi of playing card symbols.

This post has been edited by Zap Rowsdower on Sep 7 2007, 08:50 PM

--------------------
Newb
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 08:51 PM

The Obfuscated One

Oh! Can mine be the two of hearts?!

--------------------
Zap Rowsdower
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 08:54 PM

Only five are known-
King of Hearts
Queen of Spades
Jack of Diamonds
Black Joker
Ace of Clubs.
And those are the main characters of the anime.

If you were willing to write yourself in as a toady servant/agent in the service of Domon Kasshu, the King of Hearts, I suppose you could.

--------------------
invinible
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 10:38 PM

Postinator

Member No.: 183

Pilot Name: Gundam Pilot
Nation: Neo-China
Background: Born to fully be able to lead including having abilities that normally don't come until later years like reading, writting, and talking. To protect him from a criminial originization that was out to kill him, his parents made a deal with the Neo-China government to make their son the nation's test pilot and gave him the bland name of Gundam Pilot instead of using their last name plus they somehow managed to convince the criminial originization that thier son is the pilot for Neo-Brazil and much older, instead.
Technique: Equal Swap - Swap 1 item for an item (weapon for weapon, tool for tool, gundam for gundam, ect.) another person has of the same type. Most useful when used to swap gundams as the stuff on the respective gundams stays the same where as the pilots swap positions.
Mobile Fighter Name: Avoidance Tank
Description: Tank shaped. Military colors. Trends can act like feet when climbing stair-like structures.Visual description of your Gundam.
Armaments: No weapons are added this early as it is believed by the team that at least early victories would be better and quicker picked up by outlasting the opponents and not giving them any chance of landing a hit.
Crew / Description: Wen Chen - Basicly this is the guy that makes sure the rest of the team stays on task.
Zhi Lin - Not only is this the official team machanic, he is also the official team doctor.
Yi Huang - This is the guy that gets the information on all others even if it means having to let a little information on his own team slip out.
Ya Li - This is the gal that was put on the team as a remainer why the others should always do wants right rather than giving into thier desires.
Ming Zhang - Basicly her only real purpose on the team is to entertain the others so that they don't split between matches.
Hui Wu - This gal takes care of the team's finances and supplies.
TheRealKrazyCarl
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 10:41 PM

Councilor

Member No.: 190

QUOTE (Zap Rowsdower @ Sep 7 2007, 03:44 PM)
QUOTE (Dan 9410 @ Sep 7 2007, 04:16 PM)

He's actually a robotic double controlled by the original of a Japanese guy, DISGUISED as a German ninja.

Seriously.

If you think THAT'S awesome, I have four words for you.

Statue of Liberty Cannon.

Also, I need two volunteers to test out this battle system.

*Flees to further update*

--------------------
Check out my 1up blog!

Never doubt yourself, EVER..... everyone else is doing enough of that for you. - LuppyLuptonium

For a man to be my friend, he must be my equal in all things. He too, must be a dreamer, one who persues that dream regardless of cost, even if it means the death of my own - Griffith,
Berserk

X-Box Live ID: Captain PSX

Pokemon Pearl Friend Code 0945 9341 8654, Name: Carl
FF3 Friend Code 064535863503
TheRealKrazyCarl
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 10:52 PM

Councilor

Member No.: 190

QUOTE (Nefidean @ Sep 7 2007, 02:01 PM)
_^-^/ Question about the Crew? My girl's going to have at least a little demi gundam floaty thingy which she calls an "Arc" anywho, does that count as Crew since it's floaty roboticthingy?

Sorry for skipping this. If it realistically can take action outside of battle that your pilot cannot (move around, check MS status, etc.) then yes, I have to count it as crew.

Aren't we not meant to use a nation that was already being used for something?

Play as whatever nation you like, save Neo Japan.

Only five are known-
King of Hearts
Queen of Spades
Jack of Diamonds
Black Joker
Ace of Clubs.
And those are the main characters of the anime.

If you were willing to write yourself in as a toady servant/agent in the service of Domon Kasshu, the King of Hearts, I suppose you could.

Because the former fighters have 'retired', but are still around, you can play as their nations, but can't be a Shuffle Alliance member (...yet). Being a fan of it is okay, though.

--------------------
Check out my 1up blog!

Never doubt yourself, EVER..... everyone else is doing enough of that for you. - LuppyLuptonium

For a man to be my friend, he must be my equal in all things. He too, must be a dreamer, one who persues that dream regardless of cost, even if it means the death of my own - Griffith,
Berserk

X-Box Live ID: Captain PSX

Pokemon Pearl Friend Code 0945 9341 8654, Name: Carl
FF3 Friend Code 064535863503
Newb
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 10:56 PM

The Obfuscated One

QUOTE (TheRealKrazyCarl @ Sep 7 2007, 06:41 PM)
volunteers

*tries to flee and step forwards at the same time, falls over*

EDIT: also, if possible, I want to eventually get the two of hearts for the simple reason that my special technique could, arguably be called "two hearts thingy"

This post has been edited by Newb on Sep 7 2007, 10:57 PM

--------------------
Cyrus
Posted on Sep 7 2007, 11:18 PM

Guru

Member No.: 70

I'd be willing to try out the battle system, mainly because it might help me understand how exactly this works.

Also, I was going to be the successor to the original Schwartz Bruder (he was a german ninja pilot accepted before being turned into a robotic duplicate of a japanese kid) as I myself have a proud german ninja heritage, but... I couldn't resist a chance to use the Mercury Gundam.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | Serious RP | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1361 seconds | Archive