Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Shag, marry or throw off a cliff, the fun game of quandaries!
Zap Rowsdower
Posted: Jan 21 2009, 01:12 AM

The artist formerly known as Randomlurker

Group: Members
Member No.: 73

Harkness. He's immortal and quite likely to try (and succeed) to seduce the other two.

--------------------
"Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness." - Otto von Bismarck
Red Silvers
Posted: Jan 21 2009, 02:01 AM

Emperor

Member No.: 45

This isn't a Nerd fight, Zap..

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
Spriteless Girl
Posted: Jan 21 2009, 03:08 AM

Sage

Member No.: 22

And you aren't allowed to do all three to one, anyways.

--------------------
At any given moment it's hard to remember the headspace of every other given moment. But I live in space a lot.
Nifar
Posted: Apr 18 2010, 11:11 AM

Sage

Member No.: 522

Well, seeing as resurecting forum games seems to be a recent trend, I've decided to bring this one back for my own amusement.

Shag, Marry or Throw Off A Cliff: Villain Edition!

Your choices are Nakago (Fushigi Yugi), Akio Ohtori (Revolutionary Girl Utena), and Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure).

Why yes, there is a theme there. Aside from them all being anime characters, that is.

Oh, for a bit of reference for those who don't know the characters: Linka

This post has been edited by Nifar on Apr 19 2010, 03:32 AM

--------------------
Out of Context Quote(s) of the Week: "Please don't stick bacon in my stab wounds."
« Next Oldest | Spamsylvania | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0783 seconds | Archive