InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Pokemon RP Chapter Eleventy Billion, We're still in Hoenn
ShadowWarriorLuke
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:15 PM

Sage

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

QUOTE (Oni Aeon @ Apr 1 2009, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE (ShadowWarriorLuke @ Apr 1 2009, 10:06 PM)
"I still need to find that ghost Kymira, again... Science requires me to document this new and astounding reaction of the natural order. Fortunately, I still have the advantage with Houndoom, but I can't let my guard down. Just have to remember: what would Megatron do?"

"If you really wanted to catch her," Taylor wondered aloud in Cocoa's still odd voice, "why didn't you just use one of your swath of master balls? You have near a thousand, do you not?"

"You'd think that would be the case, wouldn't you? But you see, due to recent and sudden advances in technology, as if moved from a massive technological hand from above, Masterballs now work on women. So, as you can probably assume, I'm saving them for my harem. If you were still a man, I'm sure you'd do the same."

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 06:51 AM

--------------------
"If shower heads could talk, mine would say KSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."
user posted image user posted image
"Darling Fascist Bullyboy, Give me some more money, you bastard. May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman, Neil." - The Young Ones
"... SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH. Squeak squeak. You take too fucking long to shower. Anyway, that's what my shower head would say... don't interrupt me."
neko-chan
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:15 PM

Councilor

Member No.: 242

Though Kymira's ghost fell, this was not the end! Her hatred and bitterness for society (and Nicolas Lukana) has brought her back from the dark beyond, to exact revenge upon it (and him)!

But all said and done... Kymira simply gave a sneery smirk.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 06:54 AM

--------------------
They said there was no chance. They said we should find a new home. We have. We just made it ourselves. Because we dare to think the impossible.

We are heroes. This is what we do.

~The Phoenix Project - City of Titans
ShadowWarriorLuke
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:18 PM

Sage

"If I can't quite figure out what's going on, I'm sure you'll have the same trouble! And here's how to make it worse! Crobat, Confuse Ray!"

The bat pokemon swooped forward, aiming to make this all the worse for the ghost of the ghost.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 06:58 AM

--------------------
"Darling Fascist Bullyboy, Give me some more money, you bastard. May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman, Neil." - The Young Ones
"... SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH. Squeak squeak. You take too fucking long to shower. Anyway, that's what my shower head would say... don't interrupt me."
neko-chan
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:22 PM

Councilor

The ghost of Kymira's ghost flies around laughing, as the own tempo of her drive for revenge kept her mind fresh and clear... and full of hated. She flew circles around the champion, cackling madly. She wanted to make sure Nicolas Lukana knew that this would be the end.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 07:01 AM

--------------------
They said there was no chance. They said we should find a new home. We have. We just made it ourselves. Because we dare to think the impossible.

ShadowWarriorLuke
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:26 PM

Sage

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to pull my trump card," Nicolas said calmly, as the madness swirled about him.
"This may not be the easiest solution, or the simplest, or the most efficient, but you have to admit... it's definitely the best."

He pulled a remote with a single red button on it, and made sure to show it out to the omnipresent rage spinning about him. And then he pressed the button.

At first, Kymira would notice an odd, constant rumbling from underneath. And then Nicolas began to shake. No.. the ground underneath him was shaking!

Even despite the inherent coldness of otherworldly beings, Kymira could even feel the heat begin to swell. And then... cracks, on the ground. Glowing cracks. Diverting her attention back up from the ground, she would notice that Nicolas was simply gone, likely teleported by one of his pokemon. No problem, sure. She could follow him to the ends of the earth.

...but apparently not the center of it, as a magma faucet spewed right out of the ground into the ghost of a ghost, putting an end to all of her plotting and scheming in an instant.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 07:11 AM

--------------------
neko-chan
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:29 PM

Councilor

No! the ghost's ghost thought to itself, This can't be the end!

But... as the magma began to cool and solidify in the not superheated open air, the aetherial being was encased forever in the hardened rock. She may have been stopped, but you could tell just by being near; the rock would forever radiate out her hatred.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 07:17 AM

--------------------

Immolation
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:32 PM

Eternal Flame

Member No.: 86

It didn't take much of this chaos to ward off Valter. He left quickly, before much of it all went down. Really, he should have known not to trust and open up to another human being, it would only ever crush you in the end.

Back quickly to Slateport, Valter would be first in line to the next trip back to Kanto.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 07:19 AM

--------------------
"How much time do you need?"
"Whatever you can get me. When the EMP goes off-"
"When it goes off, I'll be fine. It only affects computers, remember? And I, am a motherfucking ghost"
ShadowWarriorLuke
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:35 PM

Sage

QUOTE (Immolation @ Apr 1 2009, 09:32 PM)
It didn't take much of this chaos to ward off Valter. He left quickly, before much of it all went down. Really, he should have known not to trust and open up to another human being, it would only ever crush you in the end.

Back quickly to Slateport, Valter would be first in line to the next trip back to Kanto.

There was a cost to Valter's retreat, however... his journey had been long, and unfortunately expensive. It was hard to believe, but he went out with less money than he came in with, and was forced to spend the last of his money on his trip back to him now gone hometown.

Yes... Saffron, it was still gone, and Valter didn't even have a dime left to contribute to its reconstruction... what could he possibly do to save it now?
QUOTE (neko-chan @ Apr 1 2009, 09:29 PM)
No! the ghost's ghost thought to itself, This can't be the end!

But... as the magma began to cool and solidify in the not superheated open air, the aetherial being was encased forever in the hardened rock. She may have been stopped, but you could tell just by being near; the rock would forever radiate out her hatred.

Through some kind of unnatural happening... a strange coincidence, or even a cosmic joke, Kymira's consciousness found itself leaving the stony prison... and opening her eyes in Flannery's body.

The body had been dead for too long now to properly recover, it was certainly dead, but Kymira's hatred was all the fuel it needed to keep going. This undead ex-Rocket Gym Leader now had another shot at revenge.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 07:27 AM

--------------------
Immolation
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:37 PM

Eternal Flame

Arriving back in Kanto, Valter had the money to fund Saffron's reconstruction. All of it. He wasn't giving any explanations, and for the moment the grateful people of Saffron weren't looking for one.

Meanwhile, Isabella, picking up more and more of Valter's personality... reached out. Nicolas had betrayed her master, and Moritz wasn't there to stop him, or even help at all. And she was going to make him pay.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 07:31 AM

--------------------
"When it goes off, I'll be fine. It only affects computers, remember? And I, am a motherfucking ghost"
Algasir
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:39 PM

Green hair!

Member No.: 140

QUOTE (Immolation @ Apr 1 2009, 04:37 PM)
Meanwhile, Isabella, picking up more and more of Valter's personality... reached out. Nicolas had betrayed her master, and Moritz wasn't there to stop him, or even help at all. And she was going to make him pay.

This was a very odd, and fruitless endeavor. For, not too long previously, Moritz had ceased to exist in this world. And for all intents and purposes, he's better off for it.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 07:34 AM
ShadowWarriorLuke
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:39 PM

Sage

The people of Saffron were grateful at first, until the source of the money was revealed. All that money that Valter Brimstone, hero of the town, had brought to save them... it was all counterfeit.

It was panic, and mass hysteria. Their town had been rebuilt on a lie, and now not only were they broke... they were so far in debt, they were practically owned.

And who was in control of that debt? It was none other than the granddaddy of the Rockets himself... Giovanni. Valter's beloved town was owned by what he would would know as one of the worst people to ever live...

...but it was about to get worse.

I just want you to know, Valter Brimstone... that I have ruined your life, and I didn't need to control you to do it. Your life is over, and I did not touch your brain at all.

The next thing he knew... his most hated person was standing before him. Jupiter was there.

"Hello, Valter... Willtwo... he took me back... and now... we're going to make you ours..."

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 07:42 AM

--------------------
Immolation
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:46 PM

Eternal Flame

QUOTE (Algasir @ Apr 1 2009, 01:39 PM)
QUOTE (Immolation @ Apr 1 2009, 04:37 PM)

This was a very odd, and fruitless endeavor. For, not too long previously, Moritz had ceased to exist in this world. And for all intents and purposes, he's better off for it.

Everything just fell apart... and Isabella couldn't even take it out on Moritz. No, she had to at least have this. She had to have this!

There was a massive psychic energy buildup within Isabella. The power swelled, to even critical proportions... desire to lash out at least one thing...

...and she lashed out at everything. Every Moritz, across every universe, every reality, felts the attack. They would all feel the backlash, the loss, the anger... and know that somehow it was their fault.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 07:46 AM

--------------------
Red Silvers
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:48 PM

Emperor

Member No.: 45

Two lips meet, swapping love... and fluids.

Tyler and Azlen have not been paying attention to the ruckamuck going on, far too distracted... by each other. Their failing, being not too shy... but not shy enough. Enraptured with one another, they were off in their own little world.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 07:53 AM

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
invinible
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:53 PM

Postinator

Member No.: 183

Danny Forthright amerges from the shadows to confront Nicolas.
ShadowWarriorLuke
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:53 PM

Sage

Green looked upon the pair of lovers, and smirked.

"Thank the legendaries for that. So damn sick of a hammy love story that goes nowhere because the two people involved can't spit out how they feel about each other."

Nicolas, on the other hand, didn't speak at all. He slowly and dramatically pulled a .44 calibur out of one of his coat pockets... and shoots Danny Forthright square in the forehead, leaving not much left at all. He approaches the fallen, nearly headless body... and removes all of the pokeballs for his own private collection, as well as rifling through his wallet for anything worthwhile.

"A library card.... yeah, I think I can use that."

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 07:57 AM

--------------------
Immolation
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:55 PM

Eternal Flame

Out of practically nowhere, a crazed Valter appeared, all but foaming at the mouth.

Gibbering incoherently, he tackled Green to the ground... and began ninja scribbling on her face. Irony, over and over and over again.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 08:01 AM

--------------------
ShadowWarriorLuke
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 09:57 PM

Sage

There is an explosion. Green's hat goes up in Valter's face... and her's as well. Who wired it in the first place is unkown... perhaps Nicholas, finally becoming fed up... or Elizabeth, finally giving up.

And then there is another explosion, a world away. The first of many, as Saffron begins to go up in smoke, one more time, and there is neither a black belt nor a ninja there to stop it.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 08:06 AM

--------------------
Red Silvers
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 10:37 PM

Emperor

There is one explosion, and then...

...then...

...no other? The bombs were triggered, but now... there is no explosion?

It's Winona, Mistress of Air! She stands dramatically atop her soaring Skarmory, patrolling the skies of Saffron!

She drops down from above, on top of the last rocket guarding the last bomb, with only seconds left to go!

"Who..." spits the rocket, along with some blood and teeth, "who are-"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP AND LISTEN! MY NAME IS WINONA, THE WING THAT CLEAVES EVIL! THERE IS NOTHING I CANNOT CUT! Skarmory, Air Cutter!"

With both strength and precision, the metal bird flies forward, slicing apart the bomb and disarming it.

"Hmph. Scum," Winona grunted, bringing her foot down on the Rocket's face... and snapping his neck.

...it seems her demeanor has improved a bit since her final meeting among the championship trainers, with Heno.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 08:16 AM

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
ShadowWarriorLuke
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 10:38 PM

Sage

It was not simply her meeting with Heno that gave Winona the kick in the pants needed to change... it also helped for all of the... private lessons she had been having with Nicolas Lukana.

Certainly, they trained into the long hours of the night, working up quite a sweat...

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 08:24 AM

--------------------
Red Silvers
Posted: Apr 1 2009, 10:39 PM

Emperor

"Winona? I never thought I'd see you here," came an enigmatic voice from behind.

Winona spun around, catching a flash of blue hair. Blue hair?

"Falkner, is that you? I miss- no! You missed out! You left me, and a dashing and handsome and obviously superior to everyone in every way champion came along to pick up the pieces! I'm taken and there's nothing you can do to-"

Winona's distracted and jittery rambling was cut off by a large THUNK!

The flying gym leader collapsed to the ground in a pile.

"Wrong guess, bitch, although I suppose we do have the help of massive psychic power," Lyn spat at the body of the woman who was putting a stop to their plans.

Thus, out of everything Nicholas Lukana may have taught Winona, it seems like 'getting caught by team Rocket' was the lesson she picked up on the best.

This post has been edited by Cyrus on Apr 2 2009, 08:32 AM

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Serious RP | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1143 seconds | Archive