Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The game of choices., This one is somewhat inspired by Alan.
Red Silvers
Posted: Apr 14 2009, 07:36 AM

Emperor

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

This game is like one of those stories where everyone writes a chapter.

With a twist.

At the end of a post, you write a list of choices.

The next person picks a choice, writes about it, and then posts a new list of choices.

For example:

Algy: You see a fire flower, a mushroom, and a starman.

1) Take the Fire Flower.
2) Take the Mushroom.
3) Take the Starman.

FZ: You take the Mushroom. You grow too big for the doorway and get stuck.

1) Wiggle free.
2) Suck in your gut.
3) Hit yourself and hope you shrink.

I'll start it with my next post.

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
Red Silvers
Posted: Apr 14 2009, 07:41 AM

Emperor

Our hero wakes up, hung over, in a dimly light room. Straped to his arm is a Power Glove rigged with a bomb.

Looking around the room, there is a small table. There is a casette player on the table. There is a dresser in the corner. There is an old black and white TV, it only gets one channel.

The door seems to be locked from the outside. There are no windows.

What will our hero do?
1) Check the casette player.
2) Look in the dresser.
3) Turn on the TV.

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
femmesimonbelmont
Posted: Apr 14 2009, 08:19 AM

you know you love it.

Member No.: 194

Checks casette player.

Turns on Simon and Garfunkel's BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER.

Love the album. Except for "Cecila" . Sounds too much like mother's name. Both whores.

1) Examine something else in room
2) indulge in nostalgia
3) find Nite Owl

--------------------
Mrs. Limburger : Crashing, and banging, all kinds of weird noises. Howling, moaning, frightful grunting, things falling out of closets, all over the place!

Peter : Sounds like my weekend.
-- The Real Ghostbusters, "The Hole in the Wall Gang"

"Eat if you're hungry...punch if you're mad...and then... when you're wearing glasses, PRETEND TO BE INTELLIGENT!!" -- Masaru Hananakajima

"Never has suicide been more appealing, until I realized how appealing murder would be." -- RTM
Algasir
Posted: Apr 14 2009, 08:29 AM

Green hair!

Member No.: 140

1) Examine something else in room

Our hero turns on the TV.

It appears to be running a marathon of old secret agent movies. The Last of the Secret Agents? is the current one.

A) Sit down and watch movies.
B) Check the dresser.
C) Wonder why the choices went from "1, 2, 3" to "A, B, C".
raiderrpg
Posted: Apr 14 2009, 08:43 AM

Master

Member No.: 1,137

C) Wonder why the choices went from "1, 2, 3" to "A, B, C".

Our hero sits there contemplating his reality for several minutes.

Then a ticking sound is heard...

x) Check the bomb
y) Shower and get dressed
z) Eat breakfast

--------------------
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Got Miltank?
Red Silvers
Posted: Apr 14 2009, 12:03 PM

Emperor

x) Check the bomb

The bomb seems to be wired to the various buttons on the Power Glove.

1) Push random buttons and hope for the best.
2) Reenact the Rad Racer scene from The Wizard with the TV.
3) Listen to Side B of the casette.
4) Other.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Spamsylvania | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0649 seconds | Archive