InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Dot Hack RPG, Just throwing it out there.

Interested?
Yes [ 6 ]  [46.15%]
No [ 1 ]  [7.69%]
Maybe [ 2 ]  [15.38%]
I approve of tis idea, and will immediately make a Kite/Haseo rip-off. [ 4 ]  [30.77%]
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
raiderrpg
Posted on Dec 12 2009, 07:19 AM

Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,137

Um...

You're thinking The World from SIGN, and the first four games- not the one from LINK and so on.

Shadow Warlock and Harvest Cleric are both derived from the Wavemaster, though. (It's assumed that Mireile, a wavemaster from Shugo's original party who uses Mistral's avatar (more to it, but no spilers.), is playing a Harvest Cleric.

Note that both Shadow Warlock and Harvest Cleric get healing and elemental damage spells. They're just a lot stronger in one category.

Basically, it boils down to which side you're leaning towards- offense/defense.

--------------------
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Got Miltank?
Kow
Posted on Dec 19 2009, 09:26 PM

Postinator

Member No.: 620

As reliable as I've been in the past, (YOU decide if its sarcasm) I'm still wiling to say that I'd be interested in this. However Dot Hack has always confused the hell out of me...

--------------------
woof indeed

Luppy- I played the Wii version.... It's a really fun ride. scantilly clad girls fighting zombies with Katanas
Kow-*Tells an inappropriate joke about other wrist pains, wiis, and scantily clad women*
Nifar- Usually you're able to come up with an actual joke. You off your game, man?
Luppy- quite so.... and masturbating apparantly

My favorite character from BlazBlue is Nifar. No, really.
Iyestorm
Posted on Dec 20 2009, 12:41 AM

Sage

Member No.: 191

I'm sure the Digimon RP would pick back up again if you posted in it, Kow. It is your move, after all.

Edit: also I've only seen a few episodes of both Dot Hacks, and have had no idea what was going on, and even with those descriptions, I still have no idea exactly what class does what.

This post has been edited by Iyestorm on Dec 20 2009, 01:35 AM

--------------------
Dr. Wiley has surrendered. Mega Man has saved the planet from destruction. But will it last!!!

"Think about it, mate: legends! When has a legend ever not been true, huh? HUH?!"

--Marine, Sonic Rush Adventure

"Good Morniii--AGH! I can't do it! I don't wanna be cute! I wanna be a boy!"

--Ouran High School Host Club; Haruhi's English Voice Actor messing around.
Kow
Posted on Dec 21 2009, 08:16 PM

Postinator

point

--------------------
woof indeed

Luppy- I played the Wii version.... It's a really fun ride. scantilly clad girls fighting zombies with Katanas
Kow-*Tells an inappropriate joke about other wrist pains, wiis, and scantily clad women*
Nifar- Usually you're able to come up with an actual joke. You off your game, man?

Nifar
Posted on Dec 25 2009, 04:07 AM

Sage

Member No.: 522

QUOTE (Iyestorm @ Dec 19 2009, 08:41 PM)
I'm sure the Digimon RP would pick back up again if you posted in it, Kow. It is your move, after all.

Edit: also I've only seen a few episodes of both Dot Hacks, and have had no idea what was going on, and even with those descriptions, I still have no idea exactly what class does what.

Did you check the links that Raider provided for each class? Thy were fairly helpful.

--------------------
Out of Context Quote(s) of the Week: "Please don't stick bacon in my stab wounds."
Iyestorm
Posted on Dec 27 2009, 09:42 PM

Sage

Member No.: 191

...I swear those weren't there last time I checked... icon_redface.gif

--------------------
Dr. Wiley has surrendered. Mega Man has saved the planet from destruction. But will it last!!!

"Think about it, mate: legends! When has a legend ever not been true, huh? HUH?!"

--Marine, Sonic Rush Adventure

"Good Morniii--AGH! I can't do it! I don't wanna be cute! I wanna be a boy!"

--Ouran High School Host Club; Haruhi's English Voice Actor messing around.
raiderrpg
Posted on May 6 2010, 09:21 AM

Master

Right.

So, it's time for me to get this moving; it's been VERY delayed, since I planned to get it moving in january.

But I've some time on hand now, so let's get it started.

First! You've all seen the info and links on the first page. So start with picking a name, then a race and class. If Adept Rogue, then list your Job Extensions.

Then we get to the fun part. Instead of having you pick a bunch of stats, I'm just going to have you pick two.

First, pick a Stat Set.

Balanced- Mr. Average joe, stat-wise. Not great, not bad, in any category.
Tank- You're a brick. Lots of stamina, or mana. You can take a hit and/or cast a load of spells, and still keep going.
Speedy- All on speed. Quick casting, hitting fast, combo attacks, etc.
Strong- All about the damage. And explosions. Who doesn't love explosions?

Second, yeah, going back to my random number. This time, it's between one and ten. Pick away, first come first serve.

Let's see who's still interested.

--------------------

Got Miltank?
neobullseye
Posted on May 6 2010, 06:38 PM

Postinator

Member No.: 1,197

Question: What do i need to know about the world of Dot Hack to join into this RP, beyond what skills are available?

--------------------
user posted image You have angered the dodgeball! The dodgeball attacks you. You are dead.

Wisdoms from Neobullseye - 3:11: A day that Leon doesn't get hurt is a day not lived.
Nifar
Posted on May 7 2010, 04:33 AM

Sage

Name: Corvus Corax
Race: Lei Tribe
Class: Adept Rogue (Steam Gunner/Twin Blade)
Stat set: Speed

Number 5

--------------------
Out of Context Quote(s) of the Week: "Please don't stick bacon in my stab wounds."
neobullseye
Posted on May 7 2010, 01:40 PM

Postinator

Member No.: 1,197

Well, i guess i could just go with the flow and see where i end up ^_^

Name Neos Seye
Class: Adept Rogue (Twin Blade/ Macabre Dancer)
Stat set: speed
Number 7

Also, i know my char set looks a lot like Nifar's, but that's just because i like multi-hitting speedy attacks ^_^. Slow the enemy down, then skewer his chest 100 times in 5 second, and stuff like that biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image You have angered the dodgeball! The dodgeball attacks you. You are dead.

Wisdoms from Neobullseye - 3:11: A day that Leon doesn't get hurt is a day not lived.
Nifar
Posted on May 7 2010, 05:14 PM

Sage

Nah, your character doesn't look like mine until he starts going out of his way to look like a crow.

--------------------
raiderrpg
Posted on May 10 2010, 03:44 PM

Master

Only two? C'mon people!

Ah, wells. I'll cross fingers and hope for at least a couple more by the end of the week.

--------------------

Got Miltank?
Red Silvers
Posted on May 10 2010, 10:10 PM

Emperor

Member No.: 45

Name: Skar Leit
Class: Shadow Warlock
Stat set: Tank
Number 8

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
Kow
Posted on May 11 2010, 08:19 PM

Postinator

Name: Y Knoht
Race: Tu Tribe
Class: Harvest Cleric
Stat set: Tank
Number 2

... excuse the pun.

--------------------
woof indeed

raiderrpg
Posted on May 11 2010, 08:23 PM

Master

Ah, much better.

I'll be putting up info tomorrow, and pming stuff.

--------------------

Got Miltank?
Nifar
Posted on May 13 2010, 05:26 AM

Sage

*pokes raider*

I dunno about where you are, but for me, tomorrow ended about two hours ago.

--------------------
Red Silvers
Posted on May 13 2010, 05:28 AM

Emperor

Member No.: 45

Tomorrow never ends!

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
Nifar
Posted on May 13 2010, 05:30 AM

Sage

QUOTE (Red Silvers @ May 13 2010, 12:28 AM)
Tomorrow never dies!

I fixed it for you.

--------------------
raiderrpg
Posted on May 13 2010, 05:38 AM

Master

I'm locked in a deadly battle with tomorrow.

It'll be up soon, I'm just having some troubles; plus, sleeping at odd hours doesn't help.

--------------------

Got Miltank?
Kow
Posted on May 15 2010, 03:41 AM

Postinator

So... whats a Haseo?

--------------------
woof indeed

« Next Oldest | Serious RP | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2524 seconds | Archive