InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (1228) « First ... 776 777 [778] 779 780 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Pokémon RP - Chapter 9, A New Story In The Land of Sinnoh!
Algasir
Posted: Feb 26 2012, 01:02 AM

Green hair!

Group: Members
Member No.: 140

QUOTE (Notty @ Feb 25 2012, 06:46 PM)
"Awww....", Lily says, sticking out her lower lip, cutely.

"Now now, you need to rest, that way you can get up and get ready for your contest as soon as possible. The early Starly catches the Wurmple!" Garnet says, with a warm smile and a wink.
aturtledoesbite
Posted: Feb 26 2012, 06:01 AM

Councilor

Member No.: 1,266

QUOTE (Notty @ Feb 25 2012, 06:46 PM)
Clyde arrives in Celestic Town!

Celestic Town is a quaint but beautiful place built around what may well have been a crater at some point in time. Residencies surround the depression in the ground as if making a wall around it, to protect the secrets held therein.

While this town holds the standard Pokemon Center, it seems to lack a PokeMart to call its own; however, there is a small house in the northwest corner that dabbles in the buying and selling of products nonetheless. A veritable mansion is the figurehead of the town, resting solidly against the northern wall.

Within the depression in the middle of the tower is a tiny solitary shrine of no extravagant decoration. Directly behind it, embedded in the cliff side, are two ancient stone walls, each with mysterious etchings on them, with a dark entrance between them.

"Huh. Still hasn't changed a bit." Clyde reminiscences on past trips to Celestic Town, stops by the "Poke Mart" to buy 4 Poke Balls, rests at the Pokemon Center to heal, then continues toward Veilstone!
neko-chan
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 03:03 AM

Councilor

Member No.: 242

QUOTE (Notty @ Feb 25 2012, 08:47 PM)
The bowls are carted off as quickly as they're filled, with even more bowls taking their place.

The rather-large pot is already about halfway empty!

Hana made a face but filled the next batch of bowls. Ray-Ray snuck out from where she was munching on her food to start sniffing around the kitchen.

"Ray-Ray, no getting in the way."

--------------------
They said there was no chance. They said we should find a new home. We have. We just made it ourselves. Because we dare to think the impossible.

We are heroes. This is what we do.

~The Phoenix Project - City of Titans
Notty
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 04:31 AM

Annoying Little Boy

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (neko-chan @ Feb 26 2012, 10:03 PM)
Hana made a face but filled the next batch of bowls. Ray-Ray snuck out from where she was munching on her food to start sniffing around the kitchen.

"Ray-Ray, no getting in the way."

The Luxio is nearly stepped on a few times, drawing the ire of more than a few workers, but the most they do is wave a wooden spoon at Ray-Ray impotently.

After filling another round of bowls, the pot of soup is completely empty...but is quickly refilled. Back to stirring, it looks like!
Notty

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (aturtledoesbite @ Feb 26 2012, 01:01 AM)
"Huh. Still hasn't changed a bit." Clyde reminiscences on past trips to Celestic Town, stops by the "Poke Mart" to buy 4 Poke Balls, rests at the Pokemon Center to heal, then continues toward Veilstone!

Clyde passes by a small, handmade shrine as he exits Celestic Town to the east. A pair of hooded Creed Disciples wave at him in passing.

A thick fog descends down upon him as he continues on.
Notty

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (Algasir @ Feb 25 2012, 08:02 PM)
"Now now, you need to rest, that way you can get up and get ready for your contest as soon as possible. The early Starly catches the Wurmple!" Garnet says, with a warm smile and a wink.

"...Okay!", Lily says, after a moment of thought.

She dives underneath the covers.
Notty

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (Nefidean @ Feb 23 2012, 02:03 AM)
Ishia weaseled her way into the room and made a polite bow to the woman on the bed. She stared around at the room in wonder. Even though it was quite plain, Ishia still found it interesting.

Kimiko followed her in and bowed to the lady. "Good day. My name is Kimiko, and this Ishia. One of the other members of your order said thought you may want to speak to us. My friend here was curious about another member near the Eterna Forest...." She started before getting distracted by the small blue hair child.

Ishia twirled around and looked tat the flower in the vase. She gently touched one of the petals with the tips of her finger. "Ishia don't touch things that don't belong to you..." Kimiko sighed.

"Oh, that is fine.", Epsilon says, waving her concern off. "That Gracadea Flower is one of my most prized possessions, but I'm gladdened when anyone can take a measure of joy from it, as I do." She says with a smile.

"I heard about your actions in Eterna Forest, it was very brave of the both of you to assist our imperiled sister. We owe you both a debt of gratitude."
Notty

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (raiderrpg @ Feb 15 2012, 06:28 PM)
Terrin chuckles, then starts looking around for anyone/anything suspicious or fun himself. Might as well kill some time, right?

QUOTE (Immolation @ Feb 20 2012, 04:41 PM)
"...Hm, well okay then." Kyosuke said , looking at the crowd briefly.

"Thank you for your time, commanders." The martial artist continued, being polite before heading back to the picnic.

Alexis bows politely and follows right behind.

As they re-approach the picnic, they see a small gathering of people, apparently watching a group of Grunts battling with their newly caught Bug Pokemon.
Algasir
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 04:42 AM

Green hair!

Member No.: 140

QUOTE (Notty @ Feb 29 2012, 10:31 PM)
"...Okay!", Lily says, after a moment of thought.

She dives underneath the covers.

Garnet smiles, before changing into her night clothes and getting into bed herself.
aturtledoesbite
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 04:43 AM

Councilor

QUOTE (Notty @ Feb 29 2012, 10:31 PM)
Clyde passes by a small, handmade shrine as he exits Celestic Town to the east. A pair of hooded Creed Disciples wave at him in passing.

A thick fog descends down upon him as he continues on.

More of those Creed guys? Since when have they been here? Oh well, no point in worrying about it. Clyde continues onward through the fog, trying not to trip on a rock or anything.
Notty
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 04:54 AM

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (aturtledoesbite @ Feb 29 2012, 11:43 PM)
More of those Creed guys? Since when have they been here? Oh well, no point in worrying about it. Clyde continues onward through the fog, trying not to trip on a rock or anything.

From a nearby tree, something hoots at Clyde.

It's a wild Hoothoot!
Immolation
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 05:04 AM

Eternal Flame

Member No.: 86

QUOTE (Notty @ Feb 29 2012, 08:31 PM)
As they re-approach the picnic, they see a small gathering of people, apparently watching a group of Grunts battling with their newly caught Bug Pokemon.

Kyosuke stops and decides to watch the spectacle.

--------------------
"How much time do you need?"
"Whatever you can get me. When the EMP goes off-"
"When it goes off, I'll be fine. It only affects computers, remember? And I, am a motherfucking ghost"
Nefidean
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 05:09 AM

Councilor

Member No.: 404

QUOTE (Notty @ Mar 1 2012, 12:31 AM)
"Oh, that is fine.", Epsilon says, waving her concern off. "That Gracadea Flower is one of my most prized possessions, but I'm gladdened when anyone can take a measure of joy from it, as I do." She says with a smile.

"I heard about your actions in Eterna Forest, it was very brave of the both of you to assist our imperiled sister. We owe you both a debt of gratitude."

Kimiko rubbed the back of her head. "I wouldn't say that it was all that brave myself. I'm just glad that we could help, we both are."

Ishia nodded with a smile before her bell rang again. "She said she'd be glad to help any one if they needed it."

--------------------
I appologise for my failed attempt at spelling. ^-^;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
user posted imageuser posted image
raiderrpg
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 06:10 AM

Master

Member No.: 1,137

QUOTE (Notty @ Feb 29 2012, 11:31 PM)
Alexis bows politely and follows right behind.

Terrin grins at the sight, making his way over to keep an eye on them from up close- it was good to see grunts getting experience with non-wurmples.

Plus, knowing his little 'crew', he'd probably spot a diglet or dugtrio in there somewhere.

--------------------
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Got Miltank?
aturtledoesbite
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 10:24 PM

Councilor

QUOTE (Notty @ Feb 29 2012, 10:54 PM)
From a nearby tree, something hoots at Clyde.

It's a wild Hoothoot!

Clyde jumps back when the Hoothoot hoots. "Whoa! Geez, I hate fog. Starly, go!" Clyde pulls out a Poke Ball and the bird Pokemon flies out. "Starly, Quick Attack!" The Starly smashes into the Hoothoot at lightning speed.
Cran
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 08:46 PM

Roxas!

Member No.: 42

QUOTE (Immolation @ Mar 1 2012, 01:04 AM)
Kyosuke stops and decides to watch the spectacle.

QUOTE (raiderrpg @ Mar 1 2012, 02:10 AM)
QUOTE (Notty @ Feb 29 2012, 11:31 PM)

Terrin grins at the sight, making his way over to keep an eye on them from up close- it was good to see grunts getting experience with non-wurmples.

Plus, knowing his little 'crew', he'd probably spot a diglet or dugtrio in there somewhere.

What a horrible place for you three trainers to be.

A hand seizes Alexis by the back of the neck momentarily as a voice, somehow loud enough to be imposing but quiet enough not to draw attention from anyone but the three, declares its presence after a long wait.

"Ah-hah! I was certain I would find suspicious ones being suspicious around here!" a very familiar man in Galactic garb says. "Wherever there is suspicion to be had, I see it from miles away!"

Galactic Grunt HANDSOME lets go of Alexis and darts his eyes from Kyosuke to Terrin and back again.

"You appear mightily suspicious. You wouldn't be scheming something since we last met, would you...???"

This post has been edited by Cran on Mar 3 2012, 09:04 PM

--------------------
"When the sun goes down, the stars come out like the ghosts of yesterday,
So drink'em down, 'cause some things never change.
Baby sing, get loud. We ain't gonna fuck around.
When the sun goes down, let me hear you say...this is my town."

~Hollywood Undead, My Town

It's been fun guys.
Hasta.
raiderrpg
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 09:24 PM

Master

QUOTE (Cran @ Mar 3 2012, 03:46 PM)
What a horrible place for you three trainers to be.

A hand seizes Alexis by the back of the neck momentarily as a voice, somehow loud enough to be imposing but quiet enough not to draw attention from anyone but the three, declares its presence after a long wait.

"Ah-hah! I was certain I would find suspicious ones being suspicious around here!" a very familiar man in Galactic garb says. "Wherever there is suspicion to be had, I see it from miles away!"

Galactic Grunt HANDSOME lets go of Alexis and darts his eyes from Kyosuke to Terrin and back again.

"You appear mightily suspicious. You wouldn't be scheming something since we last met, would you...???"

Terrin is now EXTREMELY confused, as he's never met this guy.

But he does know the wooden blade of his bokken is currently resting lightly on the back of the grunt's neck.

"Touch her again, and we'll find how just how good your insurance is.

And I'm afraid we've never met, grunt."

--------------------

Got Miltank?
Cran
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 09:30 PM

Roxas!

QUOTE (raiderrpg @ Mar 3 2012, 05:24 PM)
Terrin is now EXTREMELY confused, as he's never met this guy.

But he does know the wooden blade of his bokken is currently resting lightly on the back of the grunt's neck.

"Touch her again, and we'll find how just how good your insurance is.

And I'm afraid we've never met, grunt."

A pause.

"Ah yes. We have definitely never met. I certainly have not been shadowing you for a month. My apologies, Sergeant Albiori...I mean, stranger whom I have never met."

The grunt clears his throat and closes his eyes, straightening his neon wig and pulling on his collar confidently.

"I am GALACTIC RECRUIT HANDSOME," he declares. "I am a Galactic Recruit. I like Galactic. Indeed. We have never met. I am Handsome. Pleased to meet you."

...How can a man speak so suspiciously yet appear so calm in the face?

--------------------

It's been fun guys.
Hasta.
raiderrpg
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 09:33 PM

Master

QUOTE (Cran @ Mar 3 2012, 04:30 PM)
A pause.

"Ah yes. We have definitely never met. I certainly have not been shadowing you for a month. My apologies, Sergeant Albiori...I mean, stranger whom I have never met."

The grunt clears his throat and closes his eyes, straightening his neon wig and pulling on his collar confidently.

"I am GALACTIC RECRUIT HANDSOME," he declares. "I am a Galactic Recruit. I like Galactic. Indeed. We have never met. I am Handsome. Pleased to meet you."

...How can a man speak so suspiciously yet appear so calm in the face?

"If you're really a galactic, what's the codeword for the main door in the second hall from the right of the secret base in Jubilife's genetics lab?"

Yeah, he went there. Classic cliche bluff for classic cliche idiot.

--------------------

Got Miltank?
Cran
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 09:45 PM

Roxas!

QUOTE (raiderrpg @ Mar 3 2012, 05:33 PM)
"If you're really a galactic, what's the codeword for the main door in the second hall from the right of the secret base in Jubilife's genetics lab?"

Yeah, he went there. Classic cliche bluff for classic cliche idiot.

"Trick question. The base is in Canalave and the codeword is LOOKER. You mustn't doubt me. I have been a loyal Galactic for many years. Galactic is...galactically awesome. Yes. I am not suspicious."

He turns to Kyosuke and Alexis.

"Isn't that right...suspects?"

He turns back to Terrin.

"I am a Galactic. To summarize."

--------------------

It's been fun guys.
Hasta.
« Next Oldest | Serious RP | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (1228) « First ... 776 777 [778] 779 780 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1694 seconds | Archive