InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (1228) « First ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Pokémon RP - Chapter 9, A New Story In The Land of Sinnoh!
neko-chan
Posted: Mar 12 2012, 03:18 PM

Councilor

Group: Members
Member No.: 242

QUOTE (Notty @ Mar 11 2012, 01:54 AM)
Someone takes over the soup almost immediately after Hana steps away from it, but unfortunately for the violet-haired girl a tray of sandwiches is immediately deposited in her arms.

"Okay, now go and hit a few tables! Hurry hurry hurry!" A voice says in the madhouse that is the kitchen.

She's pushed out of the kitchen into the main cafeteria, still holding the tray.

Hana whimpered in defeat and began walking around the cafeteria to offer the sandwiches.

Ray-Ray just laughed and settled down into a corner to watch her poor trainer.

--------------------
They said there was no chance. They said we should find a new home. We have. We just made it ourselves. Because we dare to think the impossible.

We are heroes. This is what we do.

~The Phoenix Project - City of Titans
Notty
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 05:57 AM

Annoying Little Boy

Member No.: 19

QUOTE (Nefidean @ Mar 11 2012, 04:12 AM)
Ishia nodded in agreement as Kimiko continued. "I'll never forget that fight though. how it shook Ishia up. I hope we never have to meet them again, but I have a funny suspicion that's not going to happen."

Epsilon listens quietly, before nodding faintly at Kimiko's pronouncement, "Yes, I'm afraid your simple act of kindness in the Forest will make you both targets of the Corporation now. I am truly sorry that you have been dragged into this mess."

She smiles at them, "But, I, and the rest of the Alpha Creed, continue our work, and hopefully, one day soon, we can rid Sinnoh of the Galactic Corporation and make things better for everyone."
Notty

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (Cyrus @ Mar 11 2012, 12:22 PM)
"Ixnay on the Yr-tay," Jasper hushed his sister, remembering their encounter with this organization aaaaall the way back in Eterna Forest, before turning to face the mooks, "And... let me guess. If we want to get past, we need to go find this thief for you?"

The hooded figure stares at the two briefly, "...No, no, I don't think that would be advisable.", he says in a calm, but firm tone, "If you're seeking to get to Oreburgh, I would suggest turning around and heading north to Eterna, and then south from there."
Notty

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (Algasir @ Mar 11 2012, 08:32 PM)
"H-Huh!? What!?" Garnet shouts in shock, before realizing what's going on.

"...Oh. Right. What time is it?" Garnet looks at her clock. "I see... I guess we should get ready, then." She says, with a "I brought this upon myself." look on her face.

"But I'm already ready!" Lily says. She looks over her shoulder at the Ambipom jumping on the bed, "Are you ready, Love?"

"Bi-pom!"

"Love's ready too!"
Notty

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (aturtledoesbite @ Mar 11 2012, 09:13 AM)
The Starly continues her assault, striking the Hoothoot with another blisteringly-fast attack!

The Reflective barrier shields the Hoothoot from the attack! It counters by staring at the Starly with glowing, Hypnotic eyes!
Notty
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 05:58 AM

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (neko-chan @ Mar 12 2012, 10:18 AM)
"Hana whimpered in defeat and began walking around the cafeteria to offer the sandwiches.

Ray-Ray just laughed and settled down into a corner to watch her poor trainer.

"Oh hey, thanks!"

"I want another sandwich!"

"Yum, pastrami on rye!"

"Ew! I hate mustard, take it back!"

"Do you have any with extra mayo?"

"I don't like ham, can I trade this for another one?"

"How can you serve sandwiches without chips?!"

"I want another bowl of soup!"

"I want another...oh wait, nevermind."

About an hour, and another four dozen sandwiches later, Hana finds herself in a mercifully empty cafeteria.
Notty
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 06:00 AM

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (raiderrpg @ Mar 11 2012, 07:12 AM)
QUOTE (Immolation @ Mar 11 2012, 03:14 AM)
Kyosuke quietly taps Terrin on the shoulder, points behind the three of them and the martial artist and the energetic girl slowly start backing away.

Terrin winks, glad the martial artist caught on to the plan- his bokken ever so slightly tipping towards where the commanders were moments ago.

Then he turns his attention back to the situation at hand, to keep up the distraction!

"Forgot his name? Joking, right? This is the CHAMPION OF SINNOH. Pearl is the new Handsome, you know."

"I am?"

"He is?"

"No way! And they didn't even tell me or anything?!"

"There must have been a mistake! The new Handsome cannot be the new Handsome, for the new Handsome is actually the old Handsome who is now the new Handsome!"

"Wait...what?"

"Precisely."

Quietly, Alexis boggles at the absurd logic.
Algasir
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 06:17 AM

Green hair!

Member No.: 140

QUOTE (Notty @ Mar 26 2012, 12:57 AM)
"But I'm already ready!" Lily says. She looks over her shoulder at the Ambipom jumping on the bed, "Are you ready, Love?"

"Bi-pom!"

"Love's ready too!"

Garnet rubs her eyes, and looks the Nature Girl over.

Her long, brown hair absolutely messy and unkempt. There's various spots of dirt all over her body. Not to mention her clothes don't look like they've EVER been washed.

...We're not even going to look at the monkey.

Garnet shakes her head. "No, Lily, I don't think you're ready at all. There's something you need before you go to your contest..."

She pauses.

"A bath."
aturtledoesbite
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 08:40 PM

Councilor

Member No.: 1,266

QUOTE (Notty @ Mar 26 2012, 12:57 AM)
The Reflective barrier shields the Hoothoot from the attack! It counters by staring at the Starly with glowing, Hypnotic eyes!

The Starly crashes with a thud, soundly asleep. Clyde runs to her and tries to shake her awake. "Hey, wake up!" However, the Starly continues to slumber. Clyde decides to call the Pokemon back into its ball. In her place, he calls out Gligar! The Gligar instantly responds by ramming into the Hoothoot!
Nefidean
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 06:18 AM

Councilor

Member No.: 404

QUOTE (Notty @ Mar 26 2012, 01:57 AM)
QUOTE (Nefidean @ Mar 11 2012, 04:12 AM)
Ishia nodded in agreement as Kimiko continued. "I'll never forget that fight though. how it shook Ishia up. I hope we never have to meet them again, but I have a funny suspicion that's not going to happen."

Epsilon listens quietly, before nodding faintly at Kimiko's pronouncement, "Yes, I'm afraid your simple act of kindness in the Forest will make you both targets of the Corporation now. I am truly sorry that you have been dragged into this mess."

She smiles at them, "But, I, and the rest of the Alpha Creed, continue our work, and hopefully, one day soon, we can rid Sinnoh of the Galactic Corporation and make things better for everyone."

Ishia's bell rang out softly as she tugged on Kimiko's shirt. "I'm sure we can take care of ourselves." She patted her friend on the head. "but she does have a good point. If we're going to be in any danger, what advice would you give?"

--------------------
I appologise for my failed attempt at spelling. ^-^;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
user posted imageuser posted image
Immolation
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 06:36 AM

Eternal Flame

Member No.: 86

QUOTE (Notty @ Mar 25 2012, 10:00 PM)

Kyosuke stops trying to escape, instead he turns around to watch the spectacle.

--------------------
"How much time do you need?"
"Whatever you can get me. When the EMP goes off-"
"When it goes off, I'll be fine. It only affects computers, remember? And I, am a motherfucking ghost"
raiderrpg
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 09:56 AM

Master

Member No.: 1,137

Inwardly, Terrin facepalms. He was gonna have to have a long talk with Kyo after this... for the moment, though?

"That's not right, because old Handsome needs to have gray hair. All old Handsomes have that. Unless you have hair dye, of course, in which case new Handsome could indeed be Old Handsome.

But that goes into quantum physics after awhile, and we don't have any quarks, only quirks."

This post has been edited by raiderrpg on Mar 27 2012, 09:56 AM

--------------------
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Got Miltank?
neko-chan
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 02:01 AM

Councilor

Member No.: 242

QUOTE (Notty @ Mar 26 2012, 01:58 AM)
"Oh hey, thanks!"

"Yum, pastrami on rye!"

"Ew! I hate mustard, take it back!"

"Do you have any with extra mayo?"

"I don't like ham, can I trade this for another one?"

"How can you serve sandwiches without chips?!"

"I want another bowl of soup!"

"I want another...oh wait, nevermind."

About an hour, and another four dozen sandwiches later, Hana finds herself in a mercifully empty cafeteria.

Hana sighed in relief and slumped to the floor in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Thank heavens that's over."

Ray-Ray mewled as she butted her head against her trainer. Hana smiled as she rubbed her Luxio's head.

"That was exhausting. I've never seen anything so chaotic in my life."

She looked around the empty room.

"I think we should be heading out soon. Maybe we can see if Delta or one of the others needs anymore help with anything. I am kinda worried about Gamma and this thing with the Galactics that she went to," she told Ray-Ray as she stood to hunt for Delta or another one of the Creed higher ups.

This post has been edited by neko-chan on Mar 28 2012, 02:02 AM

--------------------
They said there was no chance. They said we should find a new home. We have. We just made it ourselves. Because we dare to think the impossible.

We are heroes. This is what we do.

~The Phoenix Project - City of Titans
Notty
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 05:00 AM

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (neko-chan @ Mar 27 2012, 09:01 PM)
"That was exhausting. I've never seen anything so chaotic in my life."

She looked around the empty room.

"I think we should be heading out soon. Maybe we can see if Delta or one of the others needs anymore help with anything. I am kinda worried about Gamma and this thing with the Galactics that she went to," she told Ray-Ray as she stood to hunt for Delta or another one of the Creed higher ups.

"Eh? Someone mention me?", A voice says, emerging from the kitchen. The Creed Devout, Delta, apparently looking as tired as Hana sounds.

"You need something?", Delta asks her, a little wary. "You're not like, delievering a message from Gamma or old man Beta, are ya? Because if this is about that thing with the pineapples, I already told them I had nothing to do with it!"
Notty

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (Immolation @ Mar 27 2012, 01:36 AM)
QUOTE (Notty @ Mar 25 2012, 10:00 PM)

Kyosuke stops trying to escape, instead he turns around to watch the spectacle.

QUOTE (raiderrpg @ Mar 27 2012, 04:56 AM)
Inwardly, Terrin facepalms. He was gonna have to have a long talk with Kyo after this... for the moment, though?

"That's not right, because old Handsome needs to have gray hair. All old Handsomes have that. Unless you have hair dye, of course, in which case new Handsome could indeed be Old Handsome.

But that goes into quantum physics after awhile, and we don't have any quarks, only quirks."

"Quirky quarks? The situation is more dire than I thought!", Handsome says, rubbing his chin. "You there!" He points at Pearl, "Quietly fetch me a large quantity of quality quilts!"

"Que?" Pearl responds.

"Less quipping! We must hurry and beat the queue, less we find ourselves here all the way to the quartz version! It would be a veritable quake of quagmires!"

Pearl recoils, and nods, suddenly all business. "Yessir! Pearl away!" He throws down a smoke bomb!

The smoke clears...and Pearl's still standing there?

"Oh, right, I'm suppose to run away. My bad."

He vanishes as quickly as he arrived.
Notty

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (Nefidean @ Mar 27 2012, 01:18 AM)
Ishia's bell rang out softly as she tugged on Kimiko's shirt. "I'm sure we can take care of ourselves." She patted her friend on the head. "but she does have a good point. If we're going to be in any danger, what advice would you give?"

Epsilon smiles, gently, "There is always strength in numbers.", She says softly, "I hesitate to be so forward, but if you both wish it, we would be overjoyed to count the both of you among our ranks. It would certainly provide you with a measure of protection."
Notty

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (aturtledoesbite @ Mar 26 2012, 03:40 PM)
The Starly crashes with a thud, soundly asleep. Clyde runs to her and tries to shake her awake. "Hey, wake up!" However, the Starly continues to slumber. Clyde decides to call the Pokemon back into its ball. In her place, he calls out Gligar! The Gligar instantly responds by ramming into the Hoothoot!

The Hoothoot responds by pecking Gligar repeatedly!
Notty
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 05:01 AM

Annoying Little Boy

QUOTE (Algasir @ Mar 26 2012, 01:17 AM)
Garnet rubs her eyes, and looks the Nature Girl over.

Her long, brown hair absolutely messy and unkempt.  There's various spots of dirt all over her body.  Not to mention her clothes don't look like they've EVER been washed.

...We're not even going to look at the monkey.

Garnet shakes her head.  "No, Lily, I don't think you're ready at all.  There's something you need before you go to your contest..."

She pauses.

"A bath."

"But didn't we just take one back at Lake...Velity? Varsity? The Lake place!", Lily says, stumbling over her words a bit.

This post has been edited by Notty on Apr 22 2012, 05:05 AM
Cyrus
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 09:34 AM

Guru

Member No.: 70

QUOTE (Notty @ Mar 25 2012, 09:57 PM)
The hooded figure stares at the two briefly, "...No, no, I don't think that would be advisable.", he says in a calm, but firm tone, "If you're seeking to get to Oreburgh, I would suggest turning around and heading north to Eterna, and then south from there."

Jasper responded by... Clutching hs face some more; "ugh, this can't possibly be legal... But you tightwads just aren't worth the trouble. For what it's worth, I hope you catch your thief. And herpes."

He motioned for Opal to follow him as he began towards Eterna, "c'mon Sis, we need to make extra time if we have to take a detour."

"Brother... What's ixnay?"

Jasper just clenched the bridge of his nose a bit.

"...or herpes?"

--------------------
user posted image
aturtledoesbite
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 05:00 PM

Councilor

Member No.: 1,266

QUOTE (Notty @ Apr 22 2012, 12:00 AM)
The Hoothoot responds by pecking Gligar repeatedly!

Clyde throws a Poke Ball at the Hoothoot!
« Next Oldest | Serious RP | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (1228) « First ... 778 779 [780] 781 782 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3782 seconds | Archive