Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Lion, the Witch, and the Assault Vehicle, Everyone needs a hero, dood
raiderrpg
Posted: Jul 17 2010, 10:11 PM

Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,137

4:12:58,000

It's a long, chilly night by the fire. The flames flicker brilliantly against the starry sky, the ripped and torn roof of the castle gaping wide as winged monsters fly overhead.

You don't know where the others are.

You don't know if any others are left.

You don't even know if the Overlord made it, though you kinda hope not. Judging from the grins of a few happy prinnies that remain, he didn't.

You're in the courtyard. The main hall, and from there the front doors, are nearby...

Though many of you know other ways out.

Just you, a few statues and the garden, a half-dozen prinnies, and the Lord's Secretary remain.

The Lord's Secretary, a small, stout demon with an enormous book, is currently cataloging the damages, and looking quite perturbed.

You don't know how long you have- so you better decide quickly just what to do.

--------------------
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Got Miltank?
Nifar
Posted: Jul 19 2010, 05:39 PM

Sage

Member No.: 522

"Viva la revolution!" shouts one of the prinnies, a fellow named Aves, before scampering off to the main hall in an effort to escape from the castle. He'd been working here in the castle since before last names were invented, and he was sick of taking orders. In his opinion, it was about damn time someone did in the Overlord. Maybe now there could be change towards prinny-tolerance around here.

This post has been edited by Nifar on Jul 19 2010, 05:39 PM

--------------------
Out of Context Quote(s) of the Week: "Please don't stick bacon in my stab wounds."
Cyrus
Posted: Jul 20 2010, 08:07 AM

Guru

Member No.: 70

"Who said that?!" came a returning retort. Loveless, Ninja extraordinare, brandished her... fists... as he approached the prinnies.

"The overlord is not dead, and I will have none of your traitorous sentiment! The traitorous sentiment truly belongs only to us proper demons!" she bared both her fists threateningly, "if we weren't in this situation, I'd beat the stuffing you call a soul out of each and every one of you for just one of you making a comment like that!"

...he lowered her fists; "but... we don't have the time or manpower for that."

Using his TACTICAL PROWESS, she quickly drew up a strategy in his mind to get things through most optimally!

"You and you," he said, pointing at two random prinnies, "go find the RosenQueen Company stores. If their staff is still alive, we might get store credit. If they're dead, then that means all of their equipment is fair game; round up as much as you can and try to get it out of the castle before it collapses."

"You two," she said, fingering two other prinnies, "go and find the demon in charge of the hospital. If they are still alive, try and get them out. We will need the healing."

"And yooouuuu" he said, glowering at Aves, "I want you where I can keep an you. Take one more step out of line and... and... I'll show you what happens when you step out of line!"

"Now then..." she said, turning towards the overlord's secretary, "you! Where is the Overlord? Who is attacking? Is the Dimensional Gatekeeper still alive!? And... and... you'd know better than I would what other important things we need to know! And we're short on time!"

ROCK!

--------------------
user posted image
Kow
Posted: Jul 20 2010, 07:43 PM

Postinator

Member No.: 620

IGNORE

This post has been edited by Kow on Jul 21 2010, 05:10 AM

--------------------
woof indeed

Luppy- I played the Wii version.... It's a really fun ride. scantilly clad girls fighting zombies with Katanas
Kow-*Tells an inappropriate joke about other wrist pains, wiis, and scantily clad women*
Nifar- Usually you're able to come up with an actual joke. You off your game, man?
Luppy- quite so.... and masturbating apparantly

My favorite character from BlazBlue is Nifar. No, really.
« Next Oldest | Serious RP | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0757 seconds | Archive