InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Let's Play! Mount and Blade
neobullseye
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 08:47 AM

Postinator

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,197

I agree with the charisma/Intelligence build, but will add that you should train one-handed weapons as a secondary weapon to give some protection if an enemy ever manages to break through your human wall trained warriors.
Subskills... let's go with Persuasion, Athletics and Power Draw.

Oh, and about the name, i vote for Serena.

This post has been edited by neobullseye on Jul 28 2010, 09:39 AM

--------------------
user posted image You have angered the dodgeball! The dodgeball attacks you. You are dead.

Wisdoms from Neobullseye - 3:11: A day that Leon doesn't get hurt is a day not lived.
Ou des
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 09:36 AM

Clockwork Contraption

Member No.: 18

I vote Amberly for a name.

--------------------
user posted image
Just Jon
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 09:47 AM

The Sexy One

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

Alright, before we kick off I just want to show our updated stats page.

user posted image

As you can see, all our points have gone into charisma, bringing up our leadership, our prisoner management, and getting level with our Trade skill. Points were also put into Item management (Which is hugely important, especially for early game. Items are your biggest money maker early on.) and Power swing, because I'd like to be able to do something if I have to. Now, on with the update.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 15th, 1257

My name was Amira Taleth, daughter of Balsk and Tani Taleth. My father and mother were merchants, the third in generation, ever since my great grandfather sold his first cart of salt and flax. My parents told me stories of my family. How my great uncle had gone far to the east, discovering a people who traded him a wife for a sack of potatoes. My grandfather, who had made and lost fortunes between selling weapons and armor to the highest bidder, then losing it all to drink and games of dice. My parents were kind, making sure I knew my numbers, teaching me how to keep accurate records, and how to tell when a man was willing to haggle.

user posted image

Unfortunately, it wasn't long before my father simply could not take his wife and daughter with him in his travels. The road was becoming dangerous, they said, and Papa wouldn't put his family in danger. He bought a humble home in a city whose name escapes me now. I was a precocious child, so my mother was fond of reminding me. After breaking a vase that had been a gift by some other merchant family, it was decided I would use my youthful energy on something productive.

user posted image

My Master, Vanier, was a jeweler. He appreciated the eye my father had given me for fine things, the sparkle of an emerald and brilliance of diamond and gold. He taught me how to cut a stone, how to set it in precious metals, and perhaps most importantly, how to spot and forge a fake. I will always remember the old man, his kind smile and stern lectures. My time as a journeyman jeweler was short lived, however, thanks to one man, and the passions of youth.

His name was Helsh. He was the son of the local blacksmith, and well into taking over his father's business when I met him. I will always remember that first meeting. His handsome face was smudged with the grease of his work, his muscles flexing as he pounded a rod of steel into something fine. I had been sent by my master to ask for the work he had ordered. I cleared my throat, but the brute ignored me, continuing his work. There was no one within the shop I could speak with, so I remained, standing in the shade of the steaming ironwork, watching this giant of a man mold what became a blade. I became enthralled with the work. The hypnotizing clang of the hammer on metal, the steady rhythm of beaten steel, the muscles in his back flexing with each swing. Finally, he was satisfied, the steel set in a bath to cool. When he finally set his attention on me, I had decided to be stern, being forced to wait as I had. But then he smiled at me, and I felt something I never had before.

We were married the next year.
user posted image

My father had rejected the idea at first, but my mother managed to convince him to give his blessing. I will tell you, my journal, those years shall remain as any diamond in my mind, shining with brilliance and wonder. Helsh was kind and gentle, never raised his voice, and never beat me. Spending all my time with him, I even battered him into teaching me the craft. I used my knowledge of gold and gemwork to create swords that were wonders to behold. They were all under my husband's name as a matter of course, but I was content. I discovered I was with child some years later, on the eve of my seventeenth year. I had worried I would never give my husband the son I knew he desired, but it seemed fate was spinning every wheel in our direction.

And then, the sickness came.

It began as many blights do I suppose. Papa had caught a cough in his travels, and had spent time resting at home with mother. I had often gone to see him, and believed my visits helped. But his condition grew worse, and soon my mother asked me not to come, lest I endanger my child. Helsh would often visit in my stead, reading father poems I had written, and mother little gifts to keep her spirits up. I wish I had known then what would be the beginning of their end. I would have been able to at least say farewell.

The sickness spread, from my mother, to my husband, and finally to me. It also struck people in the town. It wasn't long before our Lord had the town quarantined, for our own safety he'd said. The nobles stayed safe behind their high walls and expensive apothecaries, safe while the rest of us suffered. My husband, bless him for all time, cared not about his own sickness, but spent every Denar we had on treating me, and the baby. It was not enough. That winter, I gave birth, to a stillborn daughter. My husband, my dear, sweet Helsh was heartbroken. I think it took the last of his strength. He perished days after my parents. I was left with debts, and no family left to me.

I had to sell almost everything my family had to pay off the debts, leaving me a small sum of money and two projects we had both worked on I could not part with. The blade he had made the day we met, and his father's old crossbow. When the quarentine was lifted, I left that town. I shall not return.

March 22nd, 1257

user posted image

The heat of these past few days remind me of the forge in summer, the warmth a slap in the face. Sand
has become less of a nuisance and more of a true concern. It can eat away metal if allowed, to say nothing of what it will do to the body. I have never felt relief as when we came to the city of Shariz, a jewel just outside the desert, near the coast of Calradia. Tonight I will remove every speck of sand, clean my blade, and sleep on a bed for the first time in far too long.

March 23rd, 1257

user posted image

I was attacked today. It was the first time anyone had come at me with murder in their eyes. I have never felt so frightened. The man came out of nowhere in the early dawn. There wasn't a soul in the streets, not peasent or guard or stray horse. He yelled something I could not understand, and raised a bow at me.

user posted image

I recall vividly now the rush of wind, the feint sound as an arrow flew just past my left arm. Without thinking, I raised my crossbow, aiming it as he had always taught me to do, aiming for the vitals, and pulled the trigger. The bolt flew true, striking my would be attacker in the throat.

user posted image

He gasped, clutching at the bolt, and fell. I had only a moment to realize what I had done. I've taken a life. I had not been given any mercy, he surely would have killed me. But to take a life, it is no simple thing. My hands shook as I set the crossbow back on the strap over my back. I saw a form running towards me then, waving his arms. He had no weapon, and truly I do not know if I would have done anything if he had. He ran up to me, out of breath and excited.

user posted image

I can't tell you why I followed him, my journal. I was numb. A sense of guilt was clawing at my innards, the shock of the first life I have ever taken still fighting my senses. I was a murderer. I followed the man as a sheep to a shepherd, unconcerned where I was being led.

user posted image

The home was humble, but comfortable. The floor was covered in a mishmash of different rugs, as I am discovering is simply the culture of the Serranid.

user posted image

I leaned against a wall, not saying a word yet. My senses were returning, and I could not be sure of this mans intentions. My fingers curled around the hilt of my blade as he spoke.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

I could not help but wonder at the time if this was the life my father had been protecting me from. This man was one of means, but wouldn't pay a ransom for his own brother? I wonder if all the families in Calradia are so cruel as to find a kidnapped sibling a simple inconvenience.

user posted image

I tell you now, holder of my thoughts, I was stunned. Gathering men to hunt other men, it was so alien, I still have difficulty comprehending it. I do not know why he claimed I had ability with a sword, it had been a lucky shot. I stood for some time considering. I could not be a smith, not again. I had little love for the craft left in my arms, and memories that burned too brightly to with touching a hammer again. A jeweler must have contacts for supplies, and here I had nothing but a purse with a few scant Denars and a set of tools to be traded. I knew no one, save this man, and he was not turning me in to the guard despite my murder in the street. I made a choice I am still unsure of as I write. I told him I was indeed interested in thie new venture.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

I left the home of the merchant, my mind going over what I'd said. Recruit men? Lead them in hunting down bandits? Brutes who were deserving of death, perhaps, but can I do it? I still am not sure of myself. If he had asked me to haggle for a suit of armor at a price most would gask at, I would not have blinked an eye. But now I am committed to this. And why not? I came to this land seeking something other then what I've left behind. Perhaps a merchant's daughter can become a leader of men.

Before I left the city, I did something I was much more comfortable with, a little haggling. I would need rations, and I was not going to go out into that desert without a proper horse.

user posted image

Before long I was ready with what I needed, along with several jugs of water. My poor horse was well stocked. I've named her Abigail, she's a fine black steed. She'll serve well in this journey together.

Now, all I have to decide on is where to begin.

user posted image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, that's it for this update. I have to say this was much longer then I thought it would be, so I've split up the first part in two. I'll get the second one up before long, so this time I don't really have any questions to ask advice for. Feedback and such is always welcome. Next time: Recruiting, the dangers of the road, and crushing the Bandit hideout! And much more!

--------------------
No fanfare, no special effects... Just Jon
user posted image
Out of Context Quote: "God DAMN these electric sex pants!"
Forever Zero
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 09:33 PM

The REAL internet rage machine

Group: Supermod
Member No.: 4

Hah, I'd always assumed the starter quests were about the same, but I always went with the Nord background so I wasn't sure. Looks like they are.

--------------------
"It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane."
- Philip K. Dick
mordain
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 10:07 PM

Codewalker

Member No.: 72

Another interesting tidbit:

Females don't get the "Squire" option for an adult profession. They get "Lady-in-waiting" instead. Booo, gender discrimination!

Also, I almost feel sorry for making this character go pure charisma. She does not exactly fit into the adventuring lifestyle right off the bat.

--------------------
Live and learn - or die and teach by example.
Ou des
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 10:35 PM

Clockwork Contraption

I thought this game was an RTS.

--------------------
user posted image
Knight
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 10:54 PM

Guru of Magic
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (mordain @ Jul 28 2010, 03:07 PM)
Females don't get the "Squire" option for an adult profession. They get "Lady-in-waiting" instead. Booo, gender discrimination!

Discrimination against the guys, you mean. Lady in waiting starts with effectively the best horse in the game; the Spirited Courser.

Edit: It has some RTS elements. You can sit back and control your troops fairly well, if you feel like it.
mordain
Posted: Jul 28 2010, 11:36 PM

Codewalker

QUOTE (Knight @ Jul 28 2010, 02:54 PM)
You can sit back and control your troops fairly well, if you feel like it.

Which is what it looks like this character is mostly going to do.

--------------------
Just Jon
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 12:13 AM

The Sexy One

The biggest problem with that style of fighting is the lack of xp, so we're going to be leveling pretty slowly. You get xp for every enemy you take down, more depending on their level, as well as a chunk that is shared with the party at the end of a fight. It's going to take a lot more fights for poor Amira to level, but her troops will be top of the line in time.

--------------------
user posted image
mordain
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 12:17 AM

Codewalker

Yeah, gonna need some points into agility and some weapon skill so that you can get your own kills and level at a rate other than agonizingly slow.

--------------------
Spriteless Girl
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 12:35 AM

Sage

Member No.: 22

Can you kill steal from your own with the crossbow?

--------------------
At any given moment it's hard to remember the headspace of every other given moment. But I live in space a lot.
Knight
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 12:49 AM

Guru of Magic
Group Icon

Yup. Not too difficult, either. Once the troops have their orders, ride the outskirts of the battle looking for wounded enemies that haven't left the fight yet.

Alternately, chase down the ones that run away and shoot them in the back. icon_twisted.gif

This becomes more difficult later, though, as light crossbows (the kind you can fire while mounted) have serious trouble penetrating heavier armor.
MFD
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 01:33 AM

THIEF!

Group: Demi-mod
Member No.: 7

By then we can respec a little to make us a little more useful in battle, though, right?

--------------------

"The eagles who soar through the sky are at rest And the creatures who crawl, run, and creep. I know you're not thirsty. That's bullshit. Stop lying. Lie the fuck down, my darling, and sleep.
- Go the Fuck to Sleep

"Yeah, well. We're building a bomb. You do the opposite of what the warning labels say."
- Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe
mordain
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 01:40 AM

Codewalker

...respec?

Surely you jest.

The only way to do anything remotely like respecing is out-and-out cheating (exporting to a character editor that basically lets you do illegal stat changes if you want).

--------------------
MFD
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 01:44 AM

THIEF!

Group: Demi-mod
Member No.: 7

OK, but we can put points into combat and not spend the game miserable, right?

--------------------

"The eagles who soar through the sky are at rest And the creatures who crawl, run, and creep. I know you're not thirsty. That's bullshit. Stop lying. Lie the fuck down, my darling, and sleep.
- Go the Fuck to Sleep

"Yeah, well. We're building a bomb. You do the opposite of what the warning labels say."
- Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe
mordain
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 02:09 AM

Codewalker

Of course. That's why I suggested putting points into agility and weapon skill. You also do get weapon skill from hitting things, so assuming that Amira doesn't just chill in the back and let her troops do ALL the work, she will improve naturally.

--------------------
Just Jon
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 05:57 AM

The Sexy One

It was still early morning by the time I came across the nearest town. Called Ayn Assuadi, it began just below the mountain ridge that seperated the desert Serranids with the steppe Khergits. The sun was rising higher in the sky, but it was still decidedly cool from the night before. I hoped that I wouldn't have to wander the desert in the heat. I thought I would find a guide to join me, along with men looking to leave their childhood home. In the distance, I saw an unruly bunch of men looking for someone to waylay. Fortunately, they took no notice of me.

user posted image

The shadows of the palm trees stretched long, cooling the way to the town. A collection of those strange square shaped huts the locals prefer, all mud and stone to provide protection from the sun. Abigail moved at a steady pace, allowing me to take in the quaint culture of the village.

user posted image

I needed to find someone in charge, and waved to a local girl. She looked no more then fourteen winters, with surprisingly pale features for a life in the desert. She approached carefully, not quite trusting of a fully armed woman in the middle of their homes.

user posted image

“Don't worry young miss. I'm simply a traveller, not here to remove your purse. What can you tell me about your village?”

user posted image

The girl scurried away quickly, eyes downcast. Was it so difficult to speak with a stranger? I wonder now, if I had been a man, would she have even spoke with me? I hitched Abigail and made my way to the man the girl had spoken with. He was certainly the age for an elder, his eyes shadowed with the weight of long years. He seemed surprised as I hailed him, as if it was some alien thing. Still, he did offer a smile as I approached.

user posted image

“I'm looking for young lads who wish to fight. I offer proper pay and a chance to make a name for themselves.” I had tried to look earnest, but I don't believe anyone thought I was serious. I felt eyes on my back as the Elder looked rather aghast at my suggestion. It took him a moment, and what he must have thought was a subtle glance around, before he shook his head.

“I'm afraid there isn't anyone like that in this town. I'm afraid you'll have to leave, we don't want trouble stirred up.”

I have yet to feel my stomach sink so low as the realization that while there may have been men willing to fight, they were not willing to join me. A woman, armed and on her own. I thanked him then, and returned to my horse. I did not, and still do not, think I would convince them otherwise, and with honesty I have no wish to. Perhaps this is a fool's errand. I've never lead men in anything, much less battle! How can I take men to their possible deaths when I had only taken one life, a fact which weighs heavy on my mind?

On the outskirts of town, before I was back in the desert, the girl I had first spoken to appeared on the road ahead, waving me down. I slowed, but she did not speak, simply handed a piece of parchment to me before running back toward town. I can say I was, and am, stunned. The note she had given was a map to another village nearby, with a single name below it: Nephim.

I rode through the desert, the directions the girl had given me leading past the sands into more stable country. I had spoken with travelers the night I arrived in Shariz, and they had told me how the city and outlaying towns were at the edge of Serranid territory. The town, whose name I now know as Hawara, was right at the border of the country of Rhodoks, making it very vulnerable should the kingdoms find themselves at war.

user posted image

There seemed to be a friendlier atmosphere in Hawara. I was the recipient of friendly waves from the folk in the field, the town seeming more prosperous then Ayn Assuadi had been. I stopped a passing farmer on a cart.

“Good day, miss. How can I help?”

“Pardon me sir. I'm searching for one named Nephim.” At least, I hoped it had been the name of a person. The farmer looked surprised, a little scowl on his face.

“Those troublemakers? Shame to know them, I do. You'll find them in the north fields, talking about finding their fortunes instead of working. Good luck to you miss, those fools may trouble your days until you're old and weary!” With a snap of the reigns, the farmer and the cart continued down the road, leaving me to my thoughts. If the girl had sent me to well known ruffians and troublemakers, perhaps it would be best to leave before they discovered a woman was searching for them.

And yet, in spite of my trepidation, I found myself spurring Abigail toward the field the farmer had pointed me. My thoughts have been a blur, I am still trying to find what it is I'm doing. Leading a battle, what is it like? What will it feel like, on the field, as men clash together? And what kind of men fight in those wars? Had I been asked to leave Ayn Assuadi because I was a woman asking for men to fight, or because I was asking at all? Perhaps rational men do not go to war. Perhaps only the ones who cause trouble, who can't find a place for themselves in villages like this. Am I any different? I have nothing to return to now. Perhaps it is the hand of fate, I can not say.

I came across them by sound before sight. There was a clash of metal against metal, angry grunts and short yells and a falling body. When I came to the makeshift battleground, I found two figures breathing heavily. One was groaning on the ground, a dull blade by his side. He clutched his head with his shield arm, letting out short curses. “Damnnation Nephim! You said I wouldn't need to watch my head!”

The other man, for they were certainly men, and family if my eye was correct, leaned back and laughed. “And I told you, little brother, that anything can happen in a fight! Come, on your feet.” Nephim extended his hand to his brother, whose name I found later was Aerl, and helped him to his feet. I stopped Abigail as both men finally noticed me.

The man called Nephim continued to smile at my intrusion, nodding toward me. “And look! We've an admirer! Or perhaps a challenger, eh? Miss, a lady as yourself shouldn't be carrying such a fine sword unless she means to use it.” I must say, there is something infectious about Nephim's smile. The man was of good humor, but would he listen? I stepped toward the pair, fingers curling around the hilt of my blade.

“Neither friend nor challenger, but employer. One who comes with an offer to make your fortunes by the strength of your arms and the edge of your steel.” I do not know where I found the words, but they ran off my tongue as if the most natural thing in the world. Aerl stood just behind his brother. Standing I could see he was the larger of the two, standing half a head taller and looking far more imposing off the ground.

“What can a woman offer in fortune beyond what's under your frock? I think she mocks us brother. Shall we teach her how to address her betters?” I decided then I will have to keep an eye on Aerl, he was far too eager to prove himself. But perhaps that is exactly what I need in a soldier.

Nephim clucked at his brother, his eyes never leaving mine. I had haggled and dealt with enough men to know he was sizing up both my offer and my personality. I gave him my best steely look, the one I gave men who tried to get me to mark down merchandise because I was a woman. I do not know how long we stood in that field, staring one another down as the mid-morning sun beat down on us. Finally, the man smiled, elbowing his brother.

“I think now, she may well teach us too much of a lesson! No, I believe this one Aerl. She has some resolve, and she came to us. Tell me, miss captain, where is it you will lead us?” I stood straight, ignoring the shock on Aerl's face, one I now remember as comical, and spoke.

“There are bandits plaguing the sands. I am gathering men to run them off these lands, and rescue the hostage they hold in their lair. There will be a sizable reward for every man, and the chance for more work beyond that. Can you manage leaving your home for an uncertain future?” What made me say that, I still don't know. Perhaps I simply hope whoever comes with me is prepared for what they are leaving. Perhaps it is my own memories effecting my judgement.

It seemed like hours as both Aerl and I waiting on Nephim's response. It was almost disappointing when he simply smiled and nodded. Before Aerl could object, Nephim pulled the front of his shirt, pulling his brother down to eye level with him. “Why not? We've been waiting for one of those Lords looking for men for some time. Why not a pretty lady instead?” Aerl blinked foolishly, but relented with a nod.

Remembering it now, I felt a little surge of what must be pride within me. Two men, warriors in training, willing to follow me. To fight for me. I made arrangements for the two of them to gather their things and meet me at the edge of town. By noon we were on the road, I on Abigail and they in a cart they had acquired. I considered speaking with them of how familiar the cart looked, but instead spurred Abigail on faster. I would rather avoid trouble unless it was unavoidable.

March 25th, 1257

Nephim and Aerl have been very helpful. They have played guide for me, leading our way toward a village where they had friends. Nephim claimed they would join us out of sheer boredom. On the road, we came across a Khergit named Ojirm. He claimed he was on a quest to find purpose. I offered him work while he searched, as traveling can be hungry work. To my surprise, he said yes, and our band grew to four.

The next town we came across was Mit Nun, where Nephim and Aerl claimed a cousin lived. The man was as lively as his brethren, quickly accepting the chance to leave his home. It is a wonder to me that these men were so willing to leave all they knew for a little extra coin and the chance to fight. From there, we moved on to the town of Rushdigh, where we discovered the largest group of brutes and farmers yet. It only took half of an hour to come up with seven men wanting to leave the town. Apparently poverty had struck the town, and these young men had no prospective work ahead of them.

Ten men strong, I felt more confident then I had in months. We turned the new company toward Shariz.

user posted image

It was late afternoon when we came to the city. I allowed the men to go about any business they might need, reminding them to meet back at an Inn I chose. I went to the tavern the Merchant had told me to meet him. I found him easily, sitting at one of the low tables in a corner, waiting patiently.

user posted image

A stray thought ran through my mind. It was this man's brother on the line, held as a hostage. “Why don't you come with us?”

user posted image

I could say nothing to that. It was true, a merchant is not a warrior, and has no place on the field. Unless that merchant is a woman, of course. “Very well. I will hunt for these bandits.”

It did not take long to find the men, though it did take time to break the news we had to move out quickly. I'm sure Aerl will forgive me someday, the girl would have taken what few denars he had on him. True to his word, the Merchant's information was correct. We found a group of the thugs loitering just outside the gates, looking for easy marks.

user posted image

I approached the bandits with confidence I did not feel, forcing my eyes and tongue to become as stone, unyielding. I would not let this first challenge best me. If I must lead men to fight, so be it. If I could convince the bandits to just give me what I needed, so be it. The leader of the men turned with a sneer as I approached.

user posted image

I made my voice cold, using every intimidation technique I had ever learned watching my Papa. He'd stared down a man twice his height once, making the man leave with nothing but a glare. I attempted the same, now. “I've been looking for you. Tell me where you keep your prisoners, and I'll let you go.”

user posted image

I felt it, then. It was the time. This was why I gathered fighting men. My eyes narrowed, and what left my lips, Nephim claims, laid chills through every man there that day.

user posted image

They drew their blades. The fight was on.

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
mordain
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 06:03 AM

Codewalker

Cliffhanger OH NOES WHAT WILL HAPPEN

--------------------
Knight
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 06:18 AM

Guru of Magic
Group Icon

*Gasp* An LP with a developing story? UNHEARD OF!

I am highly amused that you spent two pages introducing a couple random peasants, but I see where you're going with it. Keep it up!
Ou des
Posted: Jul 29 2010, 06:43 AM

Clockwork Contraption

Charge!

Also see if you can absorb the bandits into your force after personally slaying their leader.

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | General Posting | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1098 seconds | Archive