InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (206) « First ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Games 'n Stuff
MFD
Posted: Feb 14 2012, 06:45 PM

THIEF!

Group: Demi-mod
Member No.: 7

QUOTE (Zap Rowsdower @ Feb 11 2012, 04:47 PM)
I was doing the final boss of Skyward Sword, when Link just suddenly turned around and started running away from the boss against my instructions. I removed the nunchcuck and plugged it in again... and it wouldn't work at ALL. Link stopped running and just stood there being beaten to a bloody pulp, not even turning around to face the guy massacring him.

It was actually quite hilarious, all things considered.

... I don't understand why you didn't just pause with the + button.

I'm at endgame now. Ammo management made Sky Keep difficult as I wasted all my arrows on the Moblins, and had none for the ambush. Almost went for a larger quiver... then decided to deal with the Moblins good and proper at the end of a blade.

--------------------

"The eagles who soar through the sky are at rest And the creatures who crawl, run, and creep. I know you're not thirsty. That's bullshit. Stop lying. Lie the fuck down, my darling, and sleep.
- Go the Fuck to Sleep

"Yeah, well. We're building a bomb. You do the opposite of what the warning labels say."
- Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe
Ou des
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 04:47 PM

Clockwork Contraption

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

The best part of the Mass Effect 3 demo was when I realized that kid wouldn't be a recurring character. I was worried for a while that Shepard would rescue him and he'd end up like a lovable scamp on the Normany. I guess it had Wrex too.

They still haven't fixed the bug where I pause and drag powers on the action bar to new locations and the game crashes. The developers probably had to much work to try fix something like that.

Like stupid contests about what color female Shepard's hair should be, or giving all the characters shoulder pads.

Still, I liked the shooting and it seems like squadmates aren't as stupid about cover now. They actually backed away when someone tried to charge them.

Does anyone else think that Ashley looks almost exactly like Miranda now?

--------------------
user posted image
ShadowWarriorLuke
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 05:21 PM

Sage

Member No.: 9

Nah, Ashley doesn't quite have the cold, dead, staring eyes down just yet.

Then again, the only human character I like is Kasumi so yeah.

--------------------
"If shower heads could talk, mine would say KSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."
user posted image user posted image
"Darling Fascist Bullyboy, Give me some more money, you bastard. May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman, Neil." - The Young Ones
"... SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH. Squeak squeak. You take too fucking long to shower. Anyway, that's what my shower head would say... don't interrupt me."
Ou des
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 07:09 PM

Clockwork Contraption

You didn't like Conrad Verner? You're dead to me Luke. Dead!

--------------------
user posted image
Algasir
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 08:14 PM

Green hair!

Member No.: 140

QUOTE (MFD @ Feb 14 2012, 12:45 PM)
QUOTE (Zap Rowsdower @ Feb 11 2012, 04:47 PM)
I was doing the final boss of Skyward Sword, when Link just suddenly turned around and started running away from the boss against my instructions. I removed the nunchcuck and plugged it in again... and it wouldn't work at ALL. Link stopped running and just stood there being beaten to a bloody pulp, not even turning around to face the guy massacring him.

It was actually quite hilarious, all things considered.

... I don't understand why you didn't just pause with the + button.

Or, hell, the Home button.
ShadowWarriorLuke
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 08:34 PM

Sage

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (Ou des @ Feb 15 2012, 08:09 PM)
You didn't like Conrad Verner? You're dead to me Luke. Dead!

I meant of the playable humans in the first two games. tongue.gif

If he's actually playable in Mass Effect 3 I'll probably put him on the team once in a while for laughs.

--------------------
"If shower heads could talk, mine would say KSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."
user posted image user posted image
"Darling Fascist Bullyboy, Give me some more money, you bastard. May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman, Neil." - The Young Ones
"... SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH. Squeak squeak. You take too fucking long to shower. Anyway, that's what my shower head would say... don't interrupt me."
Blackdeathdraco
Posted: Feb 16 2012, 04:20 AM

Sage

Member No.: 32

A note to those of you who played Portal 2 and liked it (which includes me): it has come to light that a mod group is in the middle of making a really interesting mod for the game.

It looks really interesting. Portal 2: Afterwards.

--------------------
When I'm bored, I like to wander around and cast X-Zone on random things.

"Sanity is the illusion of the insane." -Me

img src="http://www.animecubed.com/billy/pics/sigs/BDD.jpg">

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Ou des
Posted: Feb 17 2012, 09:27 PM

Clockwork Contraption

Mass Effect 3 demo multiplayer. Anyone interested in trying it out? I hear you can be a Krogan and run around headbutting things.

--------------------
user posted image
Just Jon
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 05:22 AM

The Sexy One

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 3

You doing it on PC or 360?

--------------------
No fanfare, no special effects... Just Jon
user posted image
Out of Context Quote: "God DAMN these electric sex pants!"
Ou des
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 06:18 AM

Clockwork Contraption

PC. I'm told that alot of games released on consoles don't allow cross platform multiplayer, so I my dream of a CSNES team might be dead before it began.

But then the multiplayer browser says I can import friends from xbox live and the Playstation Network, so who knows.

--------------------
user posted image
Nifar
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 09:33 AM

Sage

Member No.: 522

More than PC. Origin. Which is enough for me to say that it's not worth it, I'll wait for the console version.

This post has been edited by Nifar on Feb 19 2012, 03:59 AM

--------------------
Out of Context Quote(s) of the Week: "Please don't stick bacon in my stab wounds."
Gnarl
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 09:51 AM

Evil Bureaucrat

Member No.: 176

QUOTE (Ou des @ Feb 17 2012, 05:27 PM)
Mass Effect 3 demo multiplayer. Anyone interested in trying it out? I hear you can be a Krogan and run around headbutting things.

Sorry, I went to try the demo and it demanded I install Origin or not play at all. I'm not bothering to deal with that hassle for a game I don't intend to buy.
Knight
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 06:58 PM

Guru of Magic
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I've played all the prevoius games on 360, and I'm sticking with that.

Also avoiding the demo. NO SPOILERS.
Algasir
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 07:29 PM

Green hair!

Turning off the PS3, to turn on the PS2, to play a PS1 game. Gotta love it.
aturtledoesbite
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 07:35 PM

Councilor

Member No.: 1,266

Heh. Though, I thought the PS3 was PS1-compatible? Or are you using the PS2 for the save file?
Algasir
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 07:39 PM

Green hair!

It probably would have been nice to know that BEFORE I decided to dig up my old PS1 Memory Cards and shit to play it on the PS2.
aturtledoesbite
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 07:44 PM

Councilor

Yeah. The PS3 is a backwards-compatible oddity. It'll play PS3 games and PS1 games. But not PS2 games, unless you have one of the original systems. You probably also have to have it un-updated, I would guess.
Algasir
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 07:55 PM

Green hair!

From what a thread I read on their official forums says, all PS3 models are backwards compatible with PS1 games due to software inside. They had to install hardware to make the PS2 games backwards compatible, which was taken out when they moved to the slim models.

Also, there's apparently a PS2 to PS3 Memory Card adapter thingy. I guess I'll just grab that, then.
aturtledoesbite
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 09:13 PM

Councilor

QUOTE (Algasir @ Feb 18 2012, 01:55 PM)
which was taken out when they moved to the slim models.

Lies. Only the PS3s that were released in the first month or so, slim or otherwise, could play PS2 games. Otherwise, I'd probably be playing Xenosaga right now.
LuppyLuptonium
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 09:15 PM

Transcendent

Member No.: 6

I learned there is a fighting game community in NEPA... I'm going to go to my first tournament March 2nd!

--------------------
user posted image
« Next Oldest | General Posting | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (206) « First ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1350 seconds | Archive