InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Vote!, It's an election year... ?
Alan Bates
Posted: Apr 2 2011, 06:12 AM

Transcendent

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

104 now.
Red Silvers
Posted: Apr 3 2011, 07:33 AM

Emperor

Member No.: 45

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
Cyrus
Posted: Apr 3 2011, 08:42 AM

Guru

Member No.: 70

Still 119. And we're tied with Pebble Version.

--------------------
user posted image
Red Silvers
Posted: Apr 3 2011, 09:14 AM

Emperor

117. Pebble is 120. Rejoice!

--------------------
"Speaking of being terrible at games, Red fumbling with the blocks in Magnet Man's level has to be seen to be believed. If the definition of insanity has to do with expecting different results upon trying the same thing, then he must be one of the most insane people I've ever known." - Brickroad

The Guardian Legend - By Red Silvers (VLP): Our Red Silvers continues to find the weirdest worksafe pictures of the game's protagonist, a plane that transforms into a waifu.

Super Metroid - By Red Silvers (VLP): I think it's safe to say at this point, that Samus ain't leaving her suit once Red Silvers finally gets around the finishing this game.

Fantastic Dizzy - By Red Silvers (VLP): Fresh off his recent run of Super Metroid, Red Silvers tackles yet another, err... classic? (Egg-scuse me for being confused about Red Silvers' next choice.)
Cyrus
Posted: Apr 3 2011, 09:52 AM

Guru

Yay! We're winning again!

--------------------
user posted image
Kiwi Bacon
Posted: Apr 3 2011, 09:54 AM

Councilor

Member No.: 362

No! we're only 2 votes ahead! moar votes!

--------------------
QUOTE (Grandmaster Jogurt)
Good to know FZ's still the handiest source of information about Rape Simulators™.
Red Silvers
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 05:40 AM

Emperor

We're 121. They're a lot lower.

But we can do better!

--------------------

MFD
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 05:54 AM

THIEF!

Group: Demi-mod
Member No.: 7

I am well pleased, children.

New goal: Top 100 by the end of the month!

--------------------

"The eagles who soar through the sky are at rest And the creatures who crawl, run, and creep. I know you're not thirsty. That's bullshit. Stop lying. Lie the fuck down, my darling, and sleep.
- Go the Fuck to Sleep

"Yeah, well. We're building a bomb. You do the opposite of what the warning labels say."
- Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe
Cyrus
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 06:44 AM

Guru

Down to 122. I'm voting every day, though...

We need some way to drum up votes.

--------------------
user posted image
MFD
Posted: Apr 6 2011, 11:22 PM

THIEF!

Group: Demi-mod
Member No.: 7

You guys haven't forgotten to vote, have you?

We're at 138, and we've left Pebble Version in the dust.

--------------------

"The eagles who soar through the sky are at rest And the creatures who crawl, run, and creep. I know you're not thirsty. That's bullshit. Stop lying. Lie the fuck down, my darling, and sleep.
- Go the Fuck to Sleep

"Yeah, well. We're building a bomb. You do the opposite of what the warning labels say."
- Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe
Spriteless Girl
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 12:49 PM

Sage

Member No.: 22

We are # 142.

--------------------
At any given moment it's hard to remember the headspace of every other given moment. But I live in space a lot.
Alan Bates
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 02:18 PM

Transcendent

New signature voting image!
Blackdeathdraco
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 06:07 PM

Sage

Member No.: 32

I am pretty sure we already lost 30 kittens. tongue.gif

--------------------
When I'm bored, I like to wander around and cast X-Zone on random things.

"Sanity is the illusion of the insane." -Me

img src="http://www.animecubed.com/billy/pics/sigs/BDD.jpg">

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Zap Rowsdower
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 06:22 PM

The artist formerly known as Randomlurker

Member No.: 73

Is it one kitten for every forumite that doesn't vote per day, or one kitten for each day that goes by without universal votage?

--------------------
"Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness." - Otto von Bismarck
Alan Bates
Posted: Apr 11 2011, 12:49 AM

Transcendent

Which ever one Bowser feels like justifying.
Alan Bates
Posted: Apr 11 2011, 03:21 PM

Transcendent

Five votes and we can take spot #134.

Think of the kittens.
Spriteless Girl
Posted: Apr 12 2011, 05:53 PM

Sage

135 at 309 votes, 2 votes for 134, 5 to skip straight to 132 assuming the second criteria is alphabetical order.

--------------------
At any given moment it's hard to remember the headspace of every other given moment. But I live in space a lot.
Alan Bates
Posted: Apr 12 2011, 06:56 PM

Transcendent

I think our aim should be to make the top 100 and I think that if we try hard enough, we can do it!

Go us!
Alan Bates
Posted: Apr 15 2011, 05:00 PM

Transcendent

3 votes is al it will take right now to rise three entire spots on the list.
Spriteless Girl
Posted: Apr 17 2011, 04:01 PM

Sage

430 votes at #136

--------------------
« Next Oldest | General Posting | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6601 seconds | Archive