Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Link and Friends unoffical facebook page, Sprite comics are US
Smitty
Posted: Jul 13 2011, 09:26 PM

Immigrant

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,248

--------------------
Knight
Posted: Jul 13 2011, 09:39 PM

Guru of Magic
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Do you have any interest in CSNES, or are you just randomly searching for sprite-comic forums to pimp your... whatever-that-is?
Smitty
Posted: Jul 13 2011, 10:45 PM

Immigrant

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,248

Well I respected the rules of the forum by doing this post in the spammy section but yea my main reason for joining I guess was to post this. Where else am I supposed to go to pimp out my sprite comic?

But, I really do like forums and sprite comics. And, because you replyed I actually read some of the comics and they made me laugh and when I have more time I'll read some more.

--------------------
Knight
Posted: Jul 13 2011, 11:35 PM

Guru of Magic
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

A polite and honest response... I'll follow that up with a polite request. Would you mind killing the drug references in your avatar and signature? Invision has rules, and those may be gray-area, but we like to avoid having them come down on us.
« Next Oldest | Spamsylvania | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0427 seconds | Archive