InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (28) « First ... 26 27 [28]  ( Go to first unread post )

Written Word, Flaunt yo' mad writing skillz here!
MikePB
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 12:36 AM

Geekomancer

Group: Demi-mod
Member No.: 30

Gratz on draft one. Now comes the hard part smile.gif

--------------------

I say! What a wonderful butler. He's so violent!"
--The Fourth Doctor - City of Death
MFD
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 12:47 AM

THIEF!

Member No.: 7

Not for me. I see draft one as a skeleton I can flesh out more. Eventually I'll trim it, but for now I know everything that happens in the book.

It wasn't always that way when I was writing it. Chandler's law gave me a terrific recurring villain who became a major part of the climax.

--------------------

"The eagles who soar through the sky are at rest And the creatures who crawl, run, and creep. I know you're not thirsty. That's bullshit. Stop lying. Lie the fuck down, my darling, and sleep.
- Go the Fuck to Sleep

"Yeah, well. We're building a bomb. You do the opposite of what the warning labels say."
- Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe
MFD
Posted: Jul 26 2011, 02:37 AM

THIEF!

Flash Fictions!

An Unexpected Guest- Just noticed I got some good comments from that one.

The Message

--------------------

"The eagles who soar through the sky are at rest And the creatures who crawl, run, and creep. I know you're not thirsty. That's bullshit. Stop lying. Lie the fuck down, my darling, and sleep.
- Go the Fuck to Sleep

"Yeah, well. We're building a bomb. You do the opposite of what the warning labels say."
Strykor
Posted: Jul 26 2011, 05:06 AM

Immigrant

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,104

I'm just gonna give my Fanfiction.net page and let it go at that:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1314089/
Drekal
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 07:50 PM

Birthday Ninja

Member No.: 10

I wrote a four part Doctor Who story. I think I've already sent links to those most likely to be interested, but here goes for the rest of you.

Sales Pitch

“You are all going to die.We apologise for the inconvenience...”
The Nomad was a cargo ship on its most lucrative job ever. It would also be its last, as a terrible chain of events would lead many of the crew to their deaths. It begins when the engine suddenly cuts out, for seemingly no good reason.

Complicating matters tremendously were three strangers found in the cargo hold, not to mention that the ship seems to have been deliberately brought to a mysteriously abandoned building.

This is no ordinary building. It is a shop, with a very special kind of product. The kind of product that can change galaxies. The kind of product well worth the effort of acquiring by any means necessary. The kind of product to die for.

Have a nice day.

Featuring the Seventh Doctor, Ace and Hex.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

The documents are editable, so if you see something obviously wrong or that can be improved, feel free to point it out. Preferrably in a different font.

--------------------
That which holds the image of an angel...
user posted image
Amy: You do have a plan, don't you?
Doctor: Of course I do!

New Objective: Think of a plan.
MFD
Posted: Aug 31 2011, 12:15 PM

THIEF!

Well this isn't much more than a rough world concept. No real writing, just hashing it out.

To wit: British fantasy colonizes a new world of American fantasy.

Up the tech levels to Wild West because this is going to be in the weird west genre.

Elves and humans on the frontier. The natives are goblins. Well, they remind the settlers of goblins from the old world.

However, the tribes of the Gobl (I haven't gotten far in world building... is that too cute or a good name?) are not a different subhuman species... they're just humans. And so are the tribes of the new frontier.

Moreover... they're humans in a Howardian fantasy world... i.e. sword and sorcery.

Still brainstorming this one. Thoughts?

--------------------

- Go the Fuck to Sleep

MFD
Posted: Oct 31 2011, 08:47 PM

THIEF!

Father's Letter

Happy Halloween.

--------------------

- Go the Fuck to Sleep

Knight
Posted: Oct 31 2011, 10:47 PM

Guru of Magic
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Touch predictable, needs more depth to the creepy. Not bad overall.
Notty
Posted: Jan 6 2012, 07:28 AM

Annoying Little Boy

Member No.: 19

This is a Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep fanfiction that Cran(!) wrote over Christmas and sent to me to post for him.

A Land of Departure Christmas
Newb
Posted: Dec 22 2013, 12:11 AM

The Obfuscated One

Member No.: 146

I invoke the ancient art of necromancy to declare that I am writing a thing. Drama, excitement, danger, mundane tasks! The world is ending and I'm feeding my cat.

--------------------
An Adventure, Hopefully: Multiverse SI
Ou des
Posted: Dec 22 2013, 12:54 AM

Clockwork Contraption

Member No.: 18

Space Battles sad.gif

Maybe it will load before New Years.

--------------------
user posted image
Newb
Posted: Dec 22 2013, 03:58 AM

The Obfuscated One

Member No.: 146

Don't be silly.

It should load by morning.

--------------------
An Adventure, Hopefully: Multiverse SI
« Next Oldest | General Posting | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (28) « First ... 26 27 [28] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1553 seconds | Archive