Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Captain SNES. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (21) « First ... 17 18 [19] 20 21  ( Go to first unread post )

Where Are They Now?
jaimehlers
Posted: Oct 5 2011, 05:30 AM

Regular

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,261

*shakes head* Anger isn't hatred. Anger is just anger. And it's not like someone has to be angry to decide to kill someone, it just makes it easier.

Second, his exact words when he killed the Sinistrals were "Just...f---ing...die!" That sounds like more than just annoyance.

--------------------
Please do not "help" me by merging threads I make into the ridiculously large ones that seem like they have everything but the kitchen sink related to that topic.
Cyrus
Posted: Oct 5 2011, 07:49 AM

Guru

Member No.: 70

It doesn't need to explicitly be described as anger, but there's definitely... Let's call it a "killing intent". Alex definitely wanted to kill the sinistrals, especially after what Daos did to ami.

In a lot of ways, the scope isn't just a tool. It's an extension of the game master. 's why he got so pissed when the zone eater ate it.

--------------------
user posted image
aturtledoesbite
Posted: Oct 5 2011, 08:30 PM

Councilor

Member No.: 1,266

Well, either that or something to do with the fact that he spent 15 minutes hugging his Super Scope when he managed to power it back up again. dry2.gif
MFD
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 11:48 AM

THIEF!

Group: Demi-mod
Member No.: 7

UPDATED 11/1/2011: Final Fantasy VI added. Figaro Castle added.

Added Setzer and Cyan.

--------------------

"The eagles who soar through the sky are at rest And the creatures who crawl, run, and creep. I know you're not thirsty. That's bullshit. Stop lying. Lie the fuck down, my darling, and sleep.
- Go the Fuck to Sleep

"Yeah, well. We're building a bomb. You do the opposite of what the warning labels say."
- Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe
ff6shadow
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 01:54 PM

Immigrant

Member No.: 1,235

Need to add Edgar as well. He's standing on top waving ;P
MFD
Posted: Nov 22 2011, 12:04 PM

THIEF!

UPDATED 11/22/2011: Figaro Castle updated.

Finally got the update in.

--------------------

"The eagles who soar through the sky are at rest And the creatures who crawl, run, and creep. I know you're not thirsty. That's bullshit. Stop lying. Lie the fuck down, my darling, and sleep.
- Go the Fuck to Sleep

"Yeah, well. We're building a bomb. You do the opposite of what the warning labels say."
Sir Donald
Posted: Nov 22 2011, 03:15 PM

Regular

Member No.: 1,212

Snake shouldn't be on the list at all. Unless we add a KIA category

--------------------
It's a flimsy pretext, but I'm sure that the N-Team have gotten away with worse.
MFD
Posted: Nov 22 2011, 04:19 PM

THIEF!

You are correct...

--------------------

- Go the Fuck to Sleep

aturtledoesbite
Posted: Dec 15 2011, 06:04 PM

Councilor

Kefka should be added to Figaro Castle. And, while it's not conclusive, you may want to put the Shard-Bearer in this world as the girl. I mean, we have more evidence this girl has the shard than we do Kevin's in Mirror World, and we have him listed there (albeit with a ?).

This post has been edited by aturtledoesbite on Dec 20 2011, 07:52 AM
MFD
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 05:23 AM

THIEF!

UPDATED 2/12/12: Figaro Castle updated. Blackjack added. Elsewhere in FFVI added. Elsewhere in Nexus updated.

I knoiw we've had our differences in the past, but I'm going to go ahead and list Celes as Touched, OK guys?

icon_neutral.gif

And Bearer of the Shard of Tears is confirmed.

--------------------

- Go the Fuck to Sleep

Sir Donald
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 05:54 PM

Regular

I would've waited until the Shard's current action (the wave generated by the tear's contact) was fully resolved before updating statuses, but whatever.

Also, you still have Snake, Arrogance, and f-king Mother Brain on the MIA list. They should be on the KIA list (which you don't have one of...) (Blue Dragon should be there too, but her Database status is "presumed dead" In contrast to Arrogance's status of "Very Dead" Say, do you hear bells?)

A funny thing, this.. "Database"...

--------------------
It's a flimsy pretext, but I'm sure that the N-Team have gotten away with worse.
MFD
Posted: Feb 19 2012, 03:14 AM

THIEF!

UPDATED 2/18/12: Figaro Castle updated. MIA updated.

Clearly she warped Locke somewhere safe. Duh.

Removed dead folk from the MIA list. I don't think Arrogance is dead, since Alex has not really conquered it yet. We shall see, though.

--------------------

- Go the Fuck to Sleep

aturtledoesbite
Posted: Feb 19 2012, 03:23 AM

Councilor

If you're removing the dead from the MIA list, then why is Blue Dragon still there? Last I remember, she had a...falling out with Cid.

/shot
MFD
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 03:51 PM

THIEF!

So here's a weird question. I was about to put Alex in the Nexus and Other section, with a new Void section.

Then I looked at Lufia. Is there a Void in the Lydia series... or was that just in CSNES?

Because if there's no Void in Lufia, I'll move it to Other and put Locke and Erim together.

EDIT: Because nobody dies from falling in FFIV, Turtle.

--------------------

- Go the Fuck to Sleep

aturtledoesbite
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 10:09 PM

Councilor

Not if they land. However, as far as we know, Blue Dragon could have fell into the ocean and drowned. But I can see why you'd keep her there, since we never did see the body...

Also, I do not believe there is a Void in Lufia. Of course, I wasn't quite paying attention to the story near the end, and I've only played the second one.
MFD
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 03:39 AM

THIEF!

UPDATED 2/29/12: The Void, Ruins of the Warp Zone of Oblivion, added. MIA updated. Void changed to The Void, Lufia.

For now, I decided to keep them separate. I googled "void lufia." The Island in the Void kept popping up.

So, until proven otherwise, they are two distinct locations.

--------------------

- Go the Fuck to Sleep

MFD
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 03:38 AM

THIEF!

UPDATED 3/20/12: Figaro Castle updated. MIA updated. Elsewhere in FFVI updated. Blackjack removed.

Was pondering how best to handle the Blackjack as a location. Made my decision.

And watch as two comics from now, the ship appears in the Void. Whoo.

Wondering if Maria, Ultros, and Chupon will remain important... not like I kept the majority of the NCPD officers we saw.

--------------------

- Go the Fuck to Sleep

MFD
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 10:47 AM

THIEF!

UPDATED 3/22/12: Figaro Castle updated. MIA updated.

So much purple.

--------------------

- Go the Fuck to Sleep

Sir Donald
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 02:34 PM

Regular

I contest Terra's and Setzer's status with relationship to the Hope-Sorrow meter. They were not present for the entire song. In addition, Terra, at least, is under the control of another power altogether.

So I would designate a new color for "Unknown Power" and color Terra as that. I'm also thinking that we'll learn Setzer's fate soon enough.

As for Kefka, well, seeing as how I think his reborn life is a creation of the shard, I would keep him purple insofar as the shard itself/its (former) bearer was also purple.

And while I'm at it, I still say that Schrodinger is full!Immune and not a Hope Emitter.

--------------------
MFD
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 06:28 PM

THIEF!

I am not creating a whole new status color for one character.

I think we need more clarification on Setzer.

And I think there's enough evidence (immunity + green outline when invisible) to make Kefka an Alpha infected entry. I'll clarify with JD on blooper v.important.

Finally, next update will be after I make sure Kefka and Kid Rydia get X-Zoned.

--------------------

- Go the Fuck to Sleep

« Next Oldest | Comic-by-comic | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (21) « First ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1530 seconds | Archive