InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Cardiff Ajax CC. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Please ensure that all members within the club or external are, at all times treated with repect.
Please behave with discretion when discussing members/other cyclists and avoid engaging in descriptions or publicly criticising them in a way which they may find demeaning. Anyone found doing so my find themselves subject to point 12.1 of the clubs constitution which can be found on the Ajax web site.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

For Sale: Kona Fire Mountain 2010, For Sale: Kona Fire Mountain 2010
ChrisJThomas
Posted: May 7 2012, 12:45 PM

Novice Poster

Group: Forum Member
Member No.: 353

2010 edition of the Kona Fire Mountain, (22" frame) hardtail mountain bike. Hardly used. Very very good condition. Selling it as it isnt being used, and would rather someone have good use of it, rather than it just sit in my garage.

It was 400 new, but will sell for 180 so I think my price is very reasonable indeed, in fact a bargain!

Kona's website say this of the bike "Forged from the depths of our deep roots in mountain biking, this do-it-all beauty comes with disc brakes, smooth Rock Shox fork, tough double-walled rims, and new frame enhancements that combine to make the Fire Mountain lighter, stiffer, and stronger than ever. For those looking to take their off-road skills to the next level, no other recreational mountain bike burns hotter."

Pictures:
http://www.pbase.com/chrisjthomas/kona
Mike Barnes
Posted: May 9 2012, 01:34 PM

3rd Cat Poster

Group: Events Teams
Member No.: 264

Hi Chris,

Is the Kona still available?

Thanks.
ChrisJThomas
Posted: May 9 2012, 01:58 PM

Novice Poster

Group: Forum Member
Member No.: 353

Yes the bike is still available.
I emailed you more contact details

Chris
« Next Oldest | For Sale/Wanted | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1113 seconds | Archive