Photobucket

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Clone Racing. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Flatkart Chassis
Dennis
Posted: Nov 20 2009, 05:30 AM

CHAMPION!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 85

What is a good Flatkart chassis? If we have to go to flatkarts. I need to know what brands to look for. Just a idea what will work good. Of course money will be limited but have seen some used thats reasonable priced. Used is way we will have to go and rebuild it. More fun that way and time Brent and I can spend together. Dennis
GIZZYRACING
Posted: Dec 1 2009, 11:46 PM

CHAMPION!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Just about any fully adjustable kart will work . Try to get one that hasn't been wrecked bad . The karts I have experience with is Shadow ZX 1 , Riddler which is a Trick/Olympic, Ultramax, Phantom ,and Jaguar. All are winners We have won more on the shadow but we had it longer ,it's a 2000 I bought it in 1999. The Ultramax is a 2001 I got for $375 and sold to Donald He won the clone championship in 2008 , it don't have caster adjustment but has camber pills . We can still win on the Shadow . Kalyn got a Jaguar kart it's real good on pavement . It is the most adjustable of all the karts it has a lead adjustment on the right rear and cross on the left . It has camber and caster and akerman on the front . There are so many good karts I think you could get any of them to win once you learn how to get them set up . Anything 2000 up . You can buy a very good kart for $300 up the newer the better . Your going to where their all built you should be able to get a good deal . Hope this helps
Deriell

--------------------
Deriell Logan
GIZZY RACING TEAM
« Next Oldest | Dirt Track | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0244 seconds · Archive