|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Cool Pokemon Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|!Cool Kid 94!||
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 08:59 AM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 20-March 07
Yes, cloning Pokemon in Emerald is possible. This only works on Emerald, not RS or FRLG.
1. Save in front of the PC in the Battle Tower.
2. Deposit the pokemon you want to clone in an empty box.
3. Leave the PC and save again.
4. Go to the PC one more time and withdraw the pokemon you want to clone, the one that's in an empty box.
5. Talk to the lady on the far right, and she will ask you to join a Multi Battle.
6. Select Yes and choose any two pokemon.
7. When she asks if you want to save, select Yes.
8. If everything so far has been done correctly, the game will wait about one second before doing anything else.
9. then the save screen will come up Turn off your game
10. turn your game back on, and now the cloned pokemon is both in the PC and in your party.
here is a video of how to do it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRzzGBdV7bQ
WARNING - SIDE EFFECT: When you clone in Pokemon Emerald all your battle facility records will be deleted. (I have 35 wins in the Battle Arena, then POOF).
EDIT by pokemonmaster50246: u can also clone items in the same way here is a video of how to do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_FVE-aoV-0 this video shows masterballs being cloned but it works with all items
Thanks Vapor for the Avvie!
Posted: Apr 11 2007, 03:52 PM
Member No.: 15
Joined: 3-April 07
how did you lose your records? i never lost any with mine... maybe they ironed that out with the english version... anyways cloning is only good in moderation.