Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Countdown 50. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

The Countdown has started...

To all members please advertise on your sites that you go to and help us grow even more.

Rebirth PwNs...
Username: 
Password: 

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

The Departure
Lolicoco
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 05:16 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

Parsley may have not had much time around people, but she was able to sense how much pain this brought back to him. She took very cautious steps towards him, then when close enough she stood by him and placed her arm around his head. She twisted her hand a bit to scratch his ear, smiling gently,"Well, humans destroyed my tribe too...except they made my people slaves and tried to burn any remnants of its history. I understand..."she murmured, continuing to pet him as her thigh rested against his black fur.
Kitsune Cecil
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 05:28 PM

RPer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 29

His ears fell back as she began to scratch the fur of his ears. His muscles tensed to have her so close to him, as he was used to being on edge. He was a fighter. Though his emotions conflicted, so he sat idle as he enjoyed the simple pleasure of having his ears scratched.

"It's easy to hold a grudge against a Human, but a lot easier to hold a grudge against everyone."

His words flowed with wisdom from his years of experience. He'd gained a type of misanthropy for anyone he met, though for some reason Parsley seemed different from everyone he met. Though he was cautious around her still, he couldn't get too comfortable... especially not in this place.

"If my memory serves me correctly, my swords will be stuck in stone to the east. It's not much of a walk at all, but the safety is questionable."
Lolicoco
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 05:34 PM

"Mmm but is it always so easy to be filled with hatred? Isn't it hard to dispose of emotions and memories like this place? It obviously affects you..."she whispered quietly in response, backing up a bit now. She grinned widely once he said that danger lurked once more ahead, placing her hands on her hips,"If you're really that cautious of it, fine, I'll just bring out some friends!"
Lifting down both of her sleeves, tunnels in the skin that raised up of purple and red flesh, large holes looking like they were made naturally. Immediately responding to the fresh air, a few locusts popped out and began to crawl out onto her arms, until they were covered. She looked back up at him,"I believe I'm fine now..."
Kitsune Cecil
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 05:40 PM

RPer

"What an interesting ability. That's quite the skill you have there."

He stood to his feet, ready to depart. He shook himself clean of any foul emotions that ran though him and was back to his normal self. He dusted off his jacket and pants and look at Parsley who was enjoying her insect-friends,

"Are you ready to go?"

His green eyes pierced the grim darkness of the forest and radiated a bright green. He took a few steps east, looking around at his old home. One hand resided in his pocket and another rested upon his sword. He was ready for anything to come his way.
Saikeishi Roronoa
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 07:15 PM

Saikeishi Roronoa

Member No.: 9

OOC: WTF I WAS SUPPOSED TO COME WITH YOU GUYS. >_>

Lolicoco
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 05:07 AM

QUOTE (Saikeishi Roronoa @ Aug 29 2007, 07:15 PM)

OOC: HOLD IT. I believe that the witness is being badgered!! I sayyyyyy...that...you...uhm...are lost in the forest and HAPPEN to run into us? :3 Mebbe? Or you got lost in Bel Air? Mebbe? :3 Here I'll lead my post up to your's, honey.
"Well it's more like a curse if anything..."Parsley mummbled, her arms resembling that of scales which shimmered in the dim sun peering through the treetops. But as she began to step with him, she tuned in to any sound she heard, becoming a bit weary. Her confidence only lasted for so long, forcing her to reach back and pull arrow and bow. The Locusts quickly retreated her fingers as she gripped onto Artemis. Something in the distance was picked up by her sensitive ears, immediately aiming her loaded bow over in the direction.
Saikeishi Roronoa
Posted: Aug 30 2007, 07:11 PM

Saikeishi Roronoa

QUOTE (Lolicoco @ Aug 30 2007, 11:07 AM)
QUOTE (Saikeishi Roronoa @ Aug 29 2007, 07:15 PM)

OOC: HOLD IT. I believe that the witness is being badgered!! I sayyyyyy...that...you...uhm...are lost in the forest and HAPPEN to run into us? :3 Mebbe? Or you got lost in Bel Air? Mebbe? :3 Here I'll lead my post up to your's, honey.
"Well it's more like a curse if anything..."Parsley mummbled, her arms resembling that of scales which shimmered in the dim sun peering through the treetops. But as she began to step with him, she tuned in to any sound she heard, becoming a bit weary. Her confidence only lasted for so long, forcing her to reach back and pull arrow and bow. The Locusts quickly retreated her fingers as she gripped onto Artemis. Something in the distance was picked up by her sensitive ears, immediately aiming her loaded bow over in the direction.

OOC: Fuck you. Fuck you with a Candle, jack. So anywa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

He jumped over a branch of a tree, going quickly to their location.

"Damn them for leaving without me! I wanted to come!" he sighed, but then jumped down and landed behind them, landing with a soft 'thud'. he slowly stood up from his crouched position, seeing Cecil and this...Bug..Girl...looking at him.

"Left without me I see...?"
Kitsune Cecil
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 05:03 AM

RPer

OOC: Oh God damn it, Come on Roronoa. That Candlejack stuff doesn't work it's just a bu

"A curse, eh?" he questioned.

As her bow pointed toward the treetops, he heard the same thing she did. The movement of leaves and branches in the treetops. He adjusted feet into a battle stance and unsheathed his Tanto with the sound of metal against metal. His defenses were raised high for any attack.

As Roronoa landed upon the ground, his sword lowered itself. He recognized him the moment he saw him and re-sheathed his blade. He let out a nervous laugh and sighed in despair of his terrible memory.

"Don't worry, Parsley. He's a friend."
Lolicoco
Posted: Aug 31 2007, 05:25 AM

Parsley shivered in fear, a human in the forest meant no good. She kept her bow still pointed at him, her eyes narrowed with only slits of green showing. "I-I don't care! He's still a human!" she shuddered, trying sound high and mighty still. One locust drifted off and landed on Roro's face, crawling around and sitting on his nose. It stared down into his eye then perched back on Parsley's head, clicking. After a few clicks, she lifted down onto her bow.
Kitsune Cecil
Posted: Sep 2 2007, 03:28 PM

RPer

His arms crossed themselves as he rested at ease,

"He's not completely human anyway."

He turned his head towards Roronoa, watching the small locust click it's wings and communicate with Parsley. Roronoa was probably lucky she didn't launch an arrow into his face, that wouldn't have been too good. His ears twitched as he sensed an evil lurking about as their still were on edge,

"Roronoa. You should quickly introduce yourself so we can get a move on. I don't like staying in one place for too long."

Against the huge tree near them, Cecil leaned his back against it. His arms and legs crossed, waiting for the two to hurry so that they could get a move on. The haunting breezes in the air left a cold chill on his senses.
Saikeishi Roronoa
Posted: Sep 4 2007, 06:11 PM

Saikeishi Roronoa

"Ah...Yes...". He smiled and turned to look at Parsley, His cloak swaying with his movement. "Parsley, yes..? My name is Roronoa, I'm a friend of Cecils. Looks like we'll be travelling together."

He sighed "And Cecil, it isn't exactly my fault i didnt introduce myself beforehand, because SOMEBODY took off wout of Kuraitouji without me." He frowned, but then laughed, sighing and looking around the forest "This forest...It's...very old...I can sense energy from the trees, and the surroundings. You're right, not exactly the place to stop. Let's get a move on".

Lolicoco
Posted: Sep 17 2007, 04:18 PM

OOC: Omg son, how old is this? Aahahahaa. I didn't even notice. xD I'm like, so sorry.

Parsley looked over to Cecil, a huge grin on her face as he stated the fact that Rorona wasn't completely human. She whipped back around quickly to Rorona, offering out a hand as he spoke. But when her hand wasn't greeted back, her ears perked back in offense. "We will be traveling together, indeed~! And Rorona, huh? Such a nice name~,"she sung to herself, opening her wings up again and spinning around a bit on one foot, his name just always seemed to slide off of her tounge. She perked up to the warnings and hints to get going, immediately running over to Cecil whome she saw as her new guardian.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2170 seconds · Archive
Intestinal Fortitude, created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.