Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Countdown 50. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

The Countdown has started...

To all members please advertise on your sites that you go to and help us grow even more.

Rebirth PwNs...
Username: 
Password: 

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Drowning in grapes, It's time to drink.
sakonata
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 12:38 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

Sakonata blushed Oh uhm, well, i will just take some water" she said and rubbed her arm
Kitsune Cecil
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 02:28 PM

RPer

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 29

OOC: Sakonata, try not to use one liners when possible.

Cecil looked up at her and spoke softly under his breath as more people came in,

"My name is Cecil, and you're correct. I'm a Kitsune. Though I have to be on my way, I have a long adventure ahead of me."

He stood to his feet and called over the bartender. His gave him several canteens to fill for his trip, which he'd need for his long escapade. He looked at his new acquaintance and bowed forth as a sign of being a gentleman.

"It was interesting to meet you."

He grabbed his canteens and spun around with his jacket tails flailing behind him. He took his steps towards the door, leaving the bar due to the recently flood of people. His two tails twirled behind him and his hands sunk into his pockets.
Lolicoco
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 02:39 PM

Member No.: 39

"Cecil..."she breathed as he told her his name. Her wings clicked down, resting as she noticed all the people beginning to flood in. Sitting a while longer with her new 'friend', she studied him as his canteens were filled. Observing his face and his silky hair, he sure didn't look like the wanderer type, he looked much more groomed. Of course her mental pictures of a wanderer was a human that was stupid enough to walk into the forests alone, in which she did prey on for money. She giggled at the memory of the easy prey, but was quickly shocked out of it when he began to get up.
"Ah! Sir~!" she called out as he began to walk away, springing out of her seat like a spooked rabbit. She barely grasped the last strand of hair on his tails, collapsing onto the ground, chest first. She huffed deeply as she laid there for a second, the pain shocking through her body. Parsley grinned and stared up,"Can I join you? I got nothing else to do and I'm pretty bored of stealing things...and creating mayhem..."she looked to the side as the last words slipped out, cackling a bit.
Kitsune Cecil
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 02:48 PM

RPer

Cecil turned his head around to look at the young girl as she spoke. She wanted to go with him? He wasn't exactly used to taking people with him on his adventures, especially girls. Not to mention he was traveling into an area that no one except Kitsunes had entered into. Though the tribe had fallen, so it really wouldn't hurt anything.

"Well it could be dangerous, young Parsley. I'm not stopping you from going, just warning you."

His hands remained in his pockets while he looked back. He fiddled with the metal canteen in his pocket by tapping his claws against it, creating a clanking noise. This was normally his pass-time when he was bored.
sakonata
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 02:50 PM

Member No.: 30

Sakonata looked around and saw Cecil and Parsley "they look pretty cool.. and me? guh i'm just a normal ugley Artician" she tought and sighed then she looked at Seth "do you always come here?" she asked and looked around again "i never been here before and i think its cool" she said and smiled
Lolicoco
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 02:57 PM

"Of course I do, sir! Danger is what I live for!" she exclaimed proudly, speedily rising up and giving a proud stance, hand on hip and right foot propped...on air. She tumbled a bit after a few seconds, then placed her foot back down, smiling. "Sorry it's just nice to be with someone who isn't human for once, ya know?"
Parsley caught up to him, standing by his side. The height difference was extraordinary, for the fact of how short Parsley was and how tall her new companion was. Of course, Parsley's race had no desire to grow much taller than 5 feet. Imps were known for being very small, just like herself, with only 4'6 inches on her.
Mionna Minatora
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 03:31 PM

Contributor

Member No.: 31

Mionna peered around notesing the two that had just walked in. Looks like they got tired and came in she thought to her self with a small smile. She turned back to her glass and drank some more of it. She put an elbow on the counter and rested her head in her hand. Stareing blankly at the wall, she twiched her ears to lisen to what the others in the bar where saying.
Kitsune Cecil
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 05:43 PM

RPer

"Well if that's the case, I'm to depart. You're free to come with me."

His heavy boots kicked up dust from the bar floor as he began walking once more. He exited the bar and the wind picked up the back of his jacket, fluttering it with strong gusts. His hair blew back behind his face, exposing his eyes which he had trouble opening as sand blew into the air.

"You coming?"

He spoke loudly to over-talk the wind's powerful breezes. He turned his head back, his cheek facing the wind as he talked. His hand rose out of his pocket and placed itself in front of his face to obstruct the sand from scratching his cheek.
Lolicoco
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 05:57 PM

Parsley followed like a little lamb, quickly prancing to her Shepard's side. She grinned, not paying attention to the gusts that knocked against her skin, causing her to shiver due to the lack of clothing. Placing the ends of her fingers on her goggles, she lifted them off of her forehead and smacked them down onto her face. When she looked back up at him, she now looked more like a bug than ever. Her boots barely even made as so much of a pitter-patter on the ground, Parsley only looking like a mere child next to the Kitsune.
Kitsune Cecil
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 03:00 PM

RPer

Cecil walked forth to the village gate which had a still wind. The air was calm as they both gathered in front of the gate in preparation. He looked back at his newly acquired friend and once more made sure she was ready,

"This could be a dangerous trip. Are you sure you want to risk it?"

He turned his head back to the direction in which the forest resided before she replied. His mind was set on his journey which lied ahead. He was determined to recover his heirloom of a weapon. He grabbed the handle of his tanto and turned back to Parsley, she was short in stature but she seemed to wield great amounts of power. He'd soon find out.
Lolicoco
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 03:04 PM

"Of course I want to, you already asked me that like a bajillion times!"she huffed, putting her hands on her sides. She looked over to the direction of the forest as well, grinning, today was going to be full of suprises. Her ears perked back a bit, noticing his hand placed on the tanto. She remained in the same posture though, eyes staring down at it but her head still faced upwards.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0360 seconds · Archive
Intestinal Fortitude, created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.