Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Countdown 50. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

The Countdown has started...

To all members please advertise on your sites that you go to and help us grow even more.

Rebirth PwNs...
Username: 
Password: 

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Kuro's Revenge
Saikeishi Roronoa
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 01:51 PM

Saikeishi Roronoa

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

OOC Roro Override:
---------------------------------

As i read it, if you (MM09) hadn't screamed out "Lightning Blanket", then you would have just been able to send out an electrical current, seeing as your chara has slightly mastered lightning.

So heres what I'll do for you and Lost.

You get to use that Lightning Blanket, it won't be counted as a Technique.

BUT, you drained like 85% of your remaining energy from using it to save you.

Deal? Deal.
Rebirth
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 01:59 PM

Group: ADMIN
Member No.: 27

ooc:fine with me but if your going. bring elemental affinity it would mean since Bel is sided with earth his attack would lose power,since earth doesn't conduct electricity.
Desdemona
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 01:59 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

OOC: No roro. He didnt have it. He doesnt get to use it. So in other words, make a repost since you thought Bel was holding you anyway. No lightning blanket either.
Saikeishi Roronoa
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 02:10 PM

Saikeishi Roronoa

Member No.: 9

OOC: Which is why i said he doesn't get it as a tech.

But he does get to use it THAT ONE TIME to save from that Killing-ass move that Lost did. Like i said, he loses like all of his energy. He just can't really fight anymore. I think that's reasonable.
Desdemona
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 02:31 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

OOC: I know. But fine, he loses his energy
KuroGetsu
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 02:52 PM

Noob

Member No.: 36

You guys didn't have to go full on debate with it =3

So is it my turn or his?
Rebirth
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 02:55 PM

the electric currency shot through bels body causing him to release his hold before throwing kuro.

"Tch.. a little electricity is nothing mate just caught me by surprised." Bel removed some dust from his clothing.

"i'll give you another chance just for the little light show."
KuroGetsu
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 03:04 PM

Noob

Kuro's breathing became heavy an unsteady.He began to think to himself,"Dammit...that was most of my energy.....i've come too far to lose like this.....NO WAY!!"Kuro stood up an took a deep breathe.His legs had started to shake,as if they were about to give out,an sweat started to drip from his face.His hair was spread apart from all the electric power he had used.

Kuro retracted his claws,

Kuro: Hey.....it would seem I almost reached my limit from that llast attack....so i'm coming at ya with full force.......BE READY!

Kuro got into an offensive stance,awaiting Bel's reaction.
Rebirth
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 03:09 PM

the gears in bel minded started to turning.

"tch...i will show you how bitter life truly is." the air started to crack and ground below bels feet started to crack under the pressure his muscles start growing.

"anytime you get the nerv. mate...anytime." Bel started to laugh with a mock grin on his face unless this kid had a god watching him there is no way to escape whats coming.
KuroGetsu
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 03:26 PM

Noob

Kuro closed his eyes an started to concentrate as hard as he could.He began to store up a massive amount of electricity in his body,until it started to jolt from his feet.It began to circulate around his body,an then traveled up to his head.His hair stood up straight,:I hope this is enough....it's all I have left..."He thoght to himself.

And at that,he ran full speed towards Bel until he got face-to-face with him.He swung his claws at him
Rebirth
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 03:34 PM

Bel grin widened the idiot still had no idea on basic rules of nature.

"Earth doesn't conduct electricty you should of ran when i gave you the chance now die." The air cracked as kuro got closer just as he stepped face to with bel the rocks and small objects started to float from the prepration.

"your gonna understand why no one can defy nature and escape mujuuryoku-(Zero Gravity)! enjoy your trip." the rocks including kuro should start shooting up top mujuuryoku-(Zero Gravity) the ultimate defensive move not only can he use it on him self but also his attackers totally throwing them of balance and sending them toward the sky before gravity brought them back down...fast the kid just wasted all his energy falling into bels trap.

KuroGetsu
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 04:12 PM

Noob

Kuro: Tch...for someoen who talks to big about the laws of gravity,you don't seem to know much.Lightning never strikes the same spot more than once.Same as your tricks!

Kuro let out the stored electricty in his body,an used the mujuuryoku as a boost to his speed.He went flying to the ceiling,then caught himself an landed on his feet.He charged up his jump,an went sent himself flying towards Bel.With the Light's Shadow still in effect,his speed was faster than light itself.Kuro almost got to Bel,before Light's Shadow had canceled out,an put him back to normal speed.He threw everything he had,into one last punch to the face.

ooc: Sorry to control your char here

i.c ->

Bel had easily dodged the blow,an smashed Kuro in the back,making him crash into the ground.Kuro tried to get back up,but he was all out of juice.He vision started to blur,as his heartbeat slowed....Eventually he passed out
Rebirth
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 04:20 PM

ooc:meh i'm not complaining.

Bel crouched by kuro. "I told you earth doesn't conduct electricity the outcome was predictable from the start." Bel let out his madman like laugh. "Anyway boy i'll leave you here...hopefully you'll remember the face of the man who took your revenge and your pride along with the bitter taste of life" bel got up and started walking towards the edge a crazy grin on his face and a mouthful of blood in his mouth. that lighting attack was close to damage him he was sure if his body was anything less he would of been the one on the ground again.

KuroGetsu
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 04:28 PM

Noob

Kuro saw nothign but darkness......His memories of back then,flashed before his eyes.So much blood...so much death....Kuro could feel his hatred begin to broil...

Kuro: DAMMIT ALL!!!!!!!!!

He woke up sweating an panting inside the cave alone.His body felt heavy an weak...

Kuro: I can't believe I lost....
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3248 seconds · Archive
Intestinal Fortitude, created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.