Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Countdown 50. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

The Countdown has started...

To all members please advertise on your sites that you go to and help us grow even more.

Rebirth PwNs...
Username: 
Password: 

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Celebration
cupfloid
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 03:59 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

ooc - Arashi's already in the shop. Edit.

He slowly comes out eating his ice cream. Then some big kid pushed him putting ice cream on his shirt. "HAHA!!" The big kid said to Arashi. Arashi stared at the kid angrily, then he stands up. He used a series of punches to hurt the boy. Then the boy ran away crying. "Bitch." He whispered to himself while looking at the boy running away.

If we can't cuss here I'll edit it.
Desdemona
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 04:03 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Desdemona chuckled at the comment. He was 5'8'' and he was getting this? "You had best watch what you say, less another one of your beloved ones dies."
Kioshi
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 04:23 PM

Vampires Bite

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 6

As kioshi got to the door of her house, she paused. I have to know who he is..... She then ran in the direction where the Desdemona fellow was. As she turned the corner, she saw another man, and quickly, before anyone could see, hid behind the corner, and listened in on their little 'chat'
cupfloid
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Desdemona @ Apr 1 2007, 10:03 PM)
Desdemona chuckled at the comment. He was 5'8'' and he was getting this? "You had best watch what you say, less another one of your beloved ones dies."

(Who are you talking to? Arashi or Brendan? It got me confused.)
Desdemona
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 04:30 PM

Administrator

QUOTE (cupfloid @ Apr 1 2007, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (Desdemona @ Apr 1 2007, 10:03 PM)

(Who are you talking to? Arashi or Brendan? It got me confused.)

(Brendan)
DeathNinja
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 04:49 PM

Noob

Member No.: 7

"Shut up...and how do you know one of my beloved ones died?" Brendan wondered. How does this guy know that one of my beloved one died!Brendan said while looking at where a girl was hiding, "I know your hiding over there so stop trying to hide.""Does this celebration have by any chance a archering contest around here?" Brendan asked curiously.
Desdemona
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 04:51 PM

Administrator

"Shut up? Did I hit a soft spot? Your poor 'father'... He looked like such a nice guy. Or, his soul did, at least." Desdemona chuckled and turned his back to Brendon.
Sakuto
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 05:01 PM

Noob

Member No.: 2

A figure quietly poked his head over a rooftop, not to be seen. He watched the people silently, merely observing their actions.
DeathNinja
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 05:02 PM

Noob

"Don't pull shit you baka" said Brendan Coldly. Brendan asked, "You still haven't answered my question..." Brendan walked away and went into a archery shop.
cupfloid
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 05:04 PM

Arashi saw a person on a rooftop watching people. He sighed dissappointedly and said "People are weird these days...."
Sakuto
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 05:04 PM

Noob

Member No.: 2

((...no you didn't...edit or be destroyed...))
DeathNinja
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 05:11 PM

Noob

What is that post suppose to mean Sakuto

Brendan walked in the Archery Equipment Store and asked the Owner, "Do you have any rare ice type arrows sir?" "Indeed we do" said the Owner, The owner goes in the back of his store and took a box of arrows. "These arrows, are the finest and strongest ice type arrows and they're called "Raining Shower". "How much?" Brendan asked Excited. "10,000 yen" said the Owner. Wow, that's cheap for rare arrows!"I'll take it" said Brendan. Brendan hands the money and takes the box of arrows. "Thank you and come again" said the Owner! "Ok, I will!" said Brendan. Brendan then walked away from the shop.

Edit: Meh i editted a bit of my post
Desdemona
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 05:14 PM

Administrator

(Sakuto was talking to the other guy)
DeathNinja
Posted: Apr 1 2007, 05:27 PM

Noob

(oh..i see)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2719 seconds · Archive
Intestinal Fortitude, created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.