zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Countdown 50. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

The Countdown has started...

To all members please advertise on your sites that you go to and help us grow even more.

Rebirth PwNs...
Username: 
Password: 

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

Peaceful playing
Kotone
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 02:06 PM

RPer

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

"YAY!!" Kotone exclaimed as she pulled out a piece of celary and started eating it while looking for a tomato. "So Hakiru, Mionna what do you guys want to do today?" she asked as her eyes lit up, she found the tomato and and ate it in two sift bite then looked at her hand saddly.
Mionna Minatora
Posted: Sep 23 2007, 03:59 PM

Contributor

Member No.: 31

Mionna put her hands behing her head. "I gess you really were hungry,"she said with a small laugh,"Well I was planing on training some, but it doesn't really matter." She looked around and then walked over and sat under a tree. She started to look through her bag again. "Now I know it's in here somewhere...."she muttered under her breath.
Kotone
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 02:04 PM

RPer

"What are you looking for?" Kotone asked just after inhailing a tomato, at least that's what it looked like she ate it so fast. Kotone got up and streached then picked up her staff again.
'If you really want to spare I have no problem, I could always use the practice." she said smiling
Mionna Minatora
Posted: Sep 24 2007, 04:43 PM

Contributor

Mionna had her hand farther into her bag than wat seemed to be normal. "If I could just find it,"she muttered, then realizeing Kotone had said something she replied,"No it's alright Kotone, I'm alittle busy trying to find something... in my bag..." she stuck her arm even farther into her bag, that it looked like about half her arm had disappeared.
Kotone
Posted: Sep 25 2007, 04:39 PM

RPer

Setsuka looked on in awe as more and more of her arm dissapeared into the bag.
"I want a bag like that....but it might get heavy after a while..." Setsuka said thinking outloud again, something she had started to do quite often.
Mionna Minatora
Posted: Sep 25 2007, 06:03 PM

Contributor

"Ah ha!"Mionna said triumfently. She with drew her arm from the bag holding what looked like a small broch. A bright red gewl was incrested into it. "A fire inhansing gem,"she said with a grin,"I had bought it along time ago, but forgoten about it, untell now that is!" She placed the brouch on the back of her left hand. It slowly fewsed with her hand, and a fingerless glove slowly spread out from the gem.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0239 seconds · Archive
Intestinal Fortitude, created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.