zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Countdown 50. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

The Countdown has started...

To all members please advertise on your sites that you go to and help us grow even more.

Rebirth PwNs...
Username: 
Password: 

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

training in the plains, anyone can join
pakis pride
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 07:27 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Seth raised both his eyebrows. "Woah," he said, "Now that's a surprise. Never really met another person other then me who could use a wind cut" He suddenly caught himself, "Not that I'm saying it was me who did it," he said quickly, "But I feel sorry for the poor sap who did, they got the big, bad Sakonata coming after them." He smiled, hoping he raised the mood a little.
sakonata
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 07:31 AM

Member No.: 30

Sakonata laughed a little "yes when i'm stronger, cause the guy was strong because my Parents where really strong Articians but i will become stronger" she said smiling
pakis pride
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 07:38 AM

Seth smiled a little, glad to see the girl not depressed anymore. "Well, sitting around here won't help too much, would it?" he asked, "My head's in a jumble right now, so you have any suggestions of how to go through the rest of this fine day?"
sakonata
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 07:39 AM

" Hmmmm" Sakonata said and tought of a nice place then she smiled "i can show you a place my parents used to take me? if you want to, its very peacefull, i come there every day to think"
pakis pride
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 07:45 AM

"Sure, why not?" he said, getting up then reaching down to help Sakonata to her feet, "Where would this place be?"
sakonata
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:02 AM

Sakonata grabbed Sths hand and got up "its not far away from here" she said and walked with Seth to the place. after awhile they came to a big field. it was covered with flowers and in the midddle a big tree in the tree where lots of animals and birds and bunny hopped trough the flowers. "well this is it" she said and smiled "its a great place to relax" she said and a little squirell climbed on her head and looked at Seth. Sakonata smiled and grabbed the squirel and held it infronth of Seth "This is Bubbles, i took Care of her when she was very sick, i think she wants to meet you" the squirel put one of her little paws on Seths nose and looked at him with a cute face
pakis pride
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:07 AM

"Umm, nice to meet you Bubbles," Seth said akwardly, not really familiar with such a situation. Seth then started to look around and examine the area. The wind here was a lot thinner then in the hills, the big tree seemed to be blocking most of it. He walked up and sat against the tree, enjoying the shade and comfort. "Well, this isn't so bad," he said, "Pretty nice place, but maybe a little too much company for my comfort." He looked around at all the animals staring at him from all around him.
sakonata
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:12 AM

Sakonata laughed a little "there very curious to new people" she said when a bird came sitting on Seths head and a bunny on his lap and Sakonata grabbed them and put them away "sorry, Kssht leave Seth alone for awhile" She said and then sat down and grabbed a flower "hey i never saw this one"
pakis pride
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:21 AM

"Well, we see new things everyday, don't we?" Seth said with a grin. He then looked toward the horizon, the sun slowly setting against it. Seth sighed as he felt the wind dying away as well. "Seems like it's getting late," he said, "I would usually hit the pub at this time, but don't know if you would enjoy that too much. Unless you think you're up for it?" he asked with a questionable look.
sakonata
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:22 AM

"i've been to a pub before" she said "so why not"
pakis pride
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:29 AM

"All right," Seth got up and started walking in the direction toward town, "I know a pretty good place," he said, turning his head to see if Sakonata was following him.

ooc: I'm going to go eat breakfast, then I'll post in the "Drowning in grapes" topic.
sakonata
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:30 AM

ooc: Ok

Sakonata fallowed Seth "Ok"
pakis pride
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 12:17 PM

ooc: Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, had to clear the house for pest control and I had alot of homework to do. I'll go post now. Sorry again.
sakonata
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 12:28 PM

ooc: its ok ^_^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0477 seconds · Archive
Intestinal Fortitude, created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.