Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Countdown 50. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

The Countdown has started...

To all members please advertise on your sites that you go to and help us grow even more.

Rebirth PwNs...
Username: 
Password: 

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

A Stroll through Death
Kioshi
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 06:32 PM

Vampires Bite

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 6

As the 50 number clock shone in the sky, Kioshi paced towards where it came from. Breathing heavily, knowing it would have been Desdemona and Rorona. Suddenly she stopped, A sudden Wave of energy as cold as ice, rushed down her spine. She knew straight away that it was him, and that he had gotten stronger.

Knowing that he had gotten stronger, she stayed away, and tryed not to be seen. She stood up in the tree that Desdemona was recently by, aiming a small arrow at the back of his leg. Lining it up to the right spot, that if it made contact, it would tear a tendant in his leg. She Aimed again, making it finbal, and released her grip, sending the arrow towards desdemona's Calv.

After she shot the arrow, she slammed her foot on the tree, and small rocks gathered at the head of the arrow, making it sharper, and sterdier.
Desdemona
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 06:59 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Desdemona didn't even have to look back. The arrow came near his aura and was blown away instantly. As he began to turn, his image faded. It re-appeared behind Kioshi, raising his transformed arm, smirking insanely.

"Foolishness, girl..." With Roronoa's sight now on the girl and him, Desdemona mercilessly brought the arm down, slicing vertically from the base of her neck down to her hip, making sure to just barely nick the heart. That way the blood would spill her dry. This was Desdemona's way of sparking Roronoa's madness.

"This is just a preview of the upcoming attraction, child!" Ironic coming from someone younger than Roronoa.

(Before I get complaints of uber godmodding, this was set up via MSN. She wanted to die.)
Saikeishi Roronoa
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:06 PM

Saikeishi Roronoa

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

OOC: ( I call Uber Godmoding. FAGGOT. D: D: D:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

He flipped around, just before Kioshi's death, screaming her name out. "KIOSHI! WATCH OUT!!!!!!".

But..it was too late. He watched as Kioshi was impaled by the released arm of Sin, and the whites of his eyes could be shown as he stood in utter horror.

At least, with his father, he didn't see him die. But..this time...one of his dearest friends...Kioshi...

His image faded, a gust of the dust where he was flying up. Desdemona could feel the huge amount of Aura that was already building up inside of Roronoa. It was raising, every second, skyrocketing with what seemed like no end.

His image flashed behind Desdemona, wasting absolutely no time, making no sound, slashing downwards with his halberd, filled with rage and Aura in the stike.
Desdemona
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:16 PM

Administrator

Desdemona smiled wickedly, knowing he achieved his goal. He spun around, the blood splattering everywhere as the dead body fell to the ground with a thud. His mutated arm stopped the halberd, throwing Roronoa back.

"Your hate is doing nothing blinding you and clouding your mind! You can't beat me like that! And even if you could... Do you think this is my last ace in the hole?! I have another power level, Roronoa! One far beyond your pethetic reach! This is nothing but a Shikai... You aren't worth my final release!"

He sneered, the horror of more power in the hands of someone like him filling the air. Because in fifty days... That form would be released. And then... True armageddon would plague the lands.
Saikeishi Roronoa
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:21 PM

Saikeishi Roronoa

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

His eyes were emotionless, and as he spoke, his voice wasn't one of hate, but one of relent, and one you would expect after a long, weary, battle from a warrior seeing much bloodshed.

"Final release...is that something i couldn't achieve...?"

He smirked, his image disappearing, bringing his halberd down truly this time, actually using his full power of his Shikai to strike.

"Who Said i don't HAVE a Final Release, Lawliet!?"
Desdemona
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:27 PM

Administrator

Desdemona smiled, sending chills into the air.

"It doesn't matter if you do or don't... The fact is, I haven't even shown you my true techniques. You saw the ones I used without Shikai. You've shown me two of yours. Do you honestly think... some pethetic twerp like you... COULD DEFEAT ME?!"

Putting all of his power into his arm, Desdemona swung at the Halberd. Roronoa was becoming a threat to him... But he wasn't quite there. In those fifty days... Roronoa could become powerful enough to kill Desdemona. That's why... He had to die tonight.

"Or..." Desdemona jumped back, his arm and scythe seperating and reforming back to their normal shape. "Honestly, someone like you... A mere human, becoming a threat to me? Death? A foolish theory. Fifty days, Saikeishi. That's all you have. Cherish it." His thrench coat blew in the wind, covering up Lawliet's figure. The coat seemed to implode in on itself, turning into nothing, taking Desdemona with it. He had left.
Desdemona
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 07:26 PM

Administrator

(Bumps)
Kioshi
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 04:37 PM

Vampires Bite

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 6

Kioshi's body laid on the ground, lifeless and motionless, but something happened to it, that neither Roronoa or Desdemona noticed. Kioshi's body started fading into a light brown colour, then slowly started to, somewhat sink into the ground.

Kioshi gave a sigh of relief. Jeez... That was close... If that was me I would have been dead like that! She though, snapping her fingers. But I have to lie to Roronoa... Desdemona doesn't know I'm still alive... I have to train, without anyone knowing i am really still here... And help Roronoa.. I've been nothing but dead weight.... She sighed again, and began walking forward, and pushed herself up, out of the ground. She looked around, making sure no one was around, and stuck her arms out, stiffly by her sides, and she began to slide across the grounds, away from the bone yard.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0273 seconds · Archive
Intestinal Fortitude, created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.