zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Countdown 50. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

The Countdown has started...

To all members please advertise on your sites that you go to and help us grow even more.

Rebirth PwNs...
Username: 
Password: 

Wispy shapes
Kotone
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 04:51 PM

RPer

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

It was a new moon night and Kotone was standing in the village using her wind powers to create wispy figures and shapes with the layer of mist that seemed to hover over the village all the time. Kotone seemed to dance with the shapes and her staff, an interesting and elagant sight. Kotone's purple hair flowed around her untied tonight, and her long black dress fluttered around her danceing ankles. Even if someone walked up to her she wouldn't notice them easily maybe at all, untill they spoke.
Melissa
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 01:55 PM

Noob

Member No.: 41

Melissa walked out from behind a group of trees when she heard the sound of footsteps. Melissa saw that there were wispy figures around the area and she saw Kotone, So its Kotone she thought with a slight sigh as she leaned against a tree. "So what are you up to Kotone?" Melissa asked. Melissa looked up at the moon or were it was supposted to be as she sighed, she hasn't seen a full moon in a while and was getting sick of it.
Kotone
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 01:59 PM

RPer

Kotone jumped and the figures slowly fell back into place among the rest of the mist. "Oh, Melissa. I wasn't expecting anyone to be out here." Kotone said blushing, she really didn't like people seeing her do something she felt was emberesing. Kotone noticed the look on Melissa's face and turned to face her better.
"Is something wrong?" she asked concerned
Melissa
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 04:40 PM

Noob

Member No.: 41

"There hasn't been a full moon in a long time and thats when my abilities are at top notch." Melissa said sighing again. "I'm alsways out here during the nights Kotone." Melissa said a light grin comming about her which was very rare. Melissa looked at Kotone with a questioning look, "So what were you doing?" she asked curiously.
Kotone
Posted: Sep 13 2007, 05:35 PM

RPer

"Huh...oh.." Kotone fidgetid with her staff nervously "I was just playing with the mist." She said blushing playing seemed to be something only childeren do, but Kotone was really a child at heart.
"So, you like the full moon best right? I like the new moon. It's the darkest night of the month." Kotone said looking at the whole in the sky but she could still see the silowet of the moon, it seemed no one else noticed it.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0289 seconds · Archive
Intestinal Fortitude, created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.