Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Countdown 50. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

The Countdown has started...

To all members please advertise on your sites that you go to and help us grow even more.

Rebirth PwNs...
Username: 
Password: 

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

What are these?
Mionna Minatora
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 05:31 PM

Contributor

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

"I'll lead the way!"Mionna called down to Kotone,"Just follow me!" She jumped off the crystal landing squarely infront of her. She started off towrds the direction she had indicated before. "It'll be awhile before we get out of here,"she said looking back at Kotone,"I've got some food if you'd like some." She stood waiting for her awnser. She almost looked framed agenst the dark crystals as the moonlight shone off of them.
Kotone
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 05:35 PM

RPer

Member No.: 40

"Yes thank you!" Kotone said a little to loudly as her voice echoed off the crystals. She walked forward and around some crystals to get just under where Mionna stood. Kotone looked up watching ready to follow where ever Mionna jumped next.
Mionna Minatora
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 05:39 PM

Contributor

Mionna stuck her hand into her pocket and threw a small package. She tossed it down to Kotone. "There's some bread in there,"she called down,"Follow the black fox!" As she spoke she slowly turned into a black fox ears and tail red tiped. Three tails where there insted of just one. Mionna looked down at Kotone with even brighter yellow eyes than before.
Kotone
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 05:44 PM

RPer

Kotone caught the bread but just bearly and kinda had to juggle it in a very comidic anime style to get that far. She looked up to see a black fox standing atop the crystal and couldn't help but squel and say "Kawaii!!!"
She suddenly realized just how much of a fool she made of herself and bowed while appologizing to Mionna and saying thank you for the bread.
Mionna Minatora
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 07:11 PM

Contributor

Mionna grined showing sharp white teeth. Heh... I should have told her I couldn't speak in this form... she thought to herself. She lept to the next crystal landing lightly on it not even stumbling. She looked back to make sure Kotone was following then jumped to the next crystal. She stood infront of the moon like a dark shadow yellow eyes gleaming.
Kotone
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 08:26 PM

RPer

Kotone followed her almost running into the crystals a couple times but skillfully spin around then. She followed untill the eventualy got to the end of the valley and waited for Mionna to jump down with her staff inhand she looked out at the town that lay ahead.
Mionna Minatora
Posted: Sep 6 2007, 03:18 PM

Contributor

Mionna lept down her human looking self once more. "Alright,"she said looking over at Kotone,"I'm going to find some food in the town, how about we meet up in the park of the town?" She looked out over the town ears pricked for her responce.
((Ok, after she responds, we can continue in the park form in Misasagi. The one you started if you like.))
Kotone
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 07:39 PM

RPer

(nod)

Kotone's hair flew infront of her face as she tried to push it back she noded to Mionna.
"It sounds fine to me......I wish this wind would stop..."
Mionna Minatora
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 03:17 PM

Contributor

Mionna smiled and noded back. "I'll see you in the park then!" she said and turned into the black fox. She took off at a great speed dogeing past rocks in the field.

(Kay, see you in the park then!)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0246 seconds · Archive
Intestinal Fortitude, created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.