zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Countdown 50. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Announcements
Log-In
Welcome!

The Countdown has started...

To all members please advertise on your sites that you go to and help us grow even more.

Rebirth PwNs...
Username: 
Password: 

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Ice Bloom
Desdemona
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 08:00 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

"Yukiko, enough of this nonsense. Even if Roronoa struck to kill, do you think I would allow it? I would stop him before the blow would land. And do not use so much aura, your life will be in danger!"

His eyes widened slightly at the event taking place. Why is she willing to die for me? Does she think that will make me satisfied? Desdemona wiped all emotion off of his face. He would not allow Roronoa to see his weakness. It doesn't matter... Roronoa is not the kind of person to use a girl to get what he wants.
Saikeishi Roronoa
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 08:15 PM

Saikeishi Roronoa

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

He watched the ice move to him, and before it got directly to him, he crouched, then jumped high in the air, above the ice and her, and gathered aura into the blade of the halberd, it's blue aura shining brightly like the sun in the sky, then slashing down.

"Suichuu Zokuyou! (Underwater Ballad)"

He yelled out, then slashed down twice, both diagonally down, slashes of his energy and aura combined slashing out of the blade, in a brilliant sea-blue. Both went opposite sides from each other, one to destroy the Ice, another slash to go at Yukiko, both slashes were heavily damaging, but not enough to kill her.
Shiori
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 08:21 PM

Contributor

Member No.: 24

The chains moved around like snakes moving past the slashes he made, but the ice below was destroyed. The slash towards Yukiko was blocked by an icy shield made by herself, but she coughed, blood coming out from her lips and dripping down as she fully passed through the attack with no damage, except the aura was eating at her, and soon she would die.

"...I have no choice left..." she said, ice surroungding her arms forming a very large cannon. "My last resort..and it will..probably kill me...but.."

"I don't care!" She yelled, energy slowly charging into it before iut shot out a large heavyily damaging beam of ice that shot directly towards him. Yukiko dropped to her knees blood dripping from her lips more from that attack. She just had to hold on to see if she suceeded or not.

"........"
Saikeishi Roronoa
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 08:34 PM

Saikeishi Roronoa

Still recovering from the slashed he made, he had absolutely no time to make a move to deflect the cannon shot.

"Shit...I have no Choice...!!"

He held his blade out as the shot barreled towards him.

I was going to use this on you..Lawliet...but...

He screamed out. "BAN-KAI! Ichibousenri Makai, Suigetsuei! (Final Release, The Boundless Ocean of Hell, Water's Moon)

The huge ice beam hit him directly on, or so it looked, and upon clearing of the steam and Ice, Roronoa was standing there,h is halberd had turned into a Double-Sided One, with semi-circular blades on both ends, and a long dark blue hilt that he held with his right arm, defending against the blast. Upon closer inspection, his own Final Release had to deal with both Ice, and Water, because One Ice-Wing was jotting from his left shoulder, and an icy-half mask covered the area above his left eye and all the way back above his head and to the back of his neck.
His Aura plus his Energy had since tripled itself from what his Inital Release showed.

Roronoa's hands were bleeding from the impact of the blast, but otherwise he looked to be Okay, excempt the huge amount of Aura and Energy he depleted from the sudden change into Bankai.

He was also panting, as he hovered in the air.
Shiori
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 08:39 PM

Contributor

".........." Yukiko collasped on her side before flipping on her back. Her armor began to crack and blood splurt from her mouth a small pool of blood appearing by her cheek as blood dripped from her mouth.

"I am..going to die..." she mumbled, smiling before she closed her eyes. "I am...so sorry....Desdemona...." Tears soon streamed down her face, she didn't want to die, not at all, but she was going to die right here as snow began to slowly drift downwards towards her face.

"..........."
Desdemona
Posted: Sep 7 2007, 01:57 PM

Administrator

"..." Desdemona walked over to her body, kneeling down. He placed a hand on her cheek, his eyes covered by his hair.

"I... will not allow it..." Taking his scythe, he planted it deep into the ground, the red gem falling from the eye. It was the same red gem Shiori had found a while ago at the Temni site. Desdemona took the gem tightly in his hand, crushing it into powder. The power drifted along her body and into her wounds, the bleeding slowly stopping while replacing the lost blood. The loss of the gem would weaken Desdemona, but he would not accept Shiori's death.

He stood, looking back over to Roronoa. Such power, but...

"Roronoa... You took things far beyond what I had expected from you. Tonight I will cast aside my own humanity, whatever there is left; and kill you." His eyes began to glow purple and red, souls bursting out around him, howling to be released.

"No... That's not enough. I'll turn you into the thing you hate the most." Seriousness covered his features. Desdemona was done playing games.

"I'll turn you into... A reaper..." He lifted an aura covered hand, the souls concentrating into his aura, compressing into a single gem. In a flash Desdemona bolted at Roronoa, thrusting the gem towards his chest. The gem, if inserted, would wrap around his heart, and would slowly take over his mind, turning him into another version of Desdemona.
Shiori
Posted: Sep 7 2007, 02:48 PM

Contributor

Yukiko just laid there, her dry lips still slightly damp from the blood she unintentionally coughed up. Although the moment Desdemona threw himself into a furious state of age made her tremble inwardly at his might, but she couldn't move an inch. Although healed her body had to react and accept his medicine and it would take a while. All she could see were the quiet bits of snow fall on the ground.

"...................."
Saikeishi Roronoa
Posted: Sep 7 2007, 04:40 PM

Saikeishi Roronoa

OOC: Serious Godmode-age. I say it because I used Bankai, which is something me and Dess use as our like, trump card. As in like, thats pretty much the sum of what we have. Plus the fact that a "clone" is seriously like..No. No clone.

Understand what i'm trying to say.
Shiori
Posted: Sep 7 2007, 04:44 PM

Contributor

I figured as much..-___- (editing..)
Saikeishi Roronoa
Posted: Sep 7 2007, 04:55 PM

Saikeishi Roronoa

Roronoa watched, emotionless eyes, and not feeling any emotion as well...at least for Desdemona. As soon as Desdemona launched towards him, trying to strike him with the technique that would turn him into a Reaper...

CLANG

The bottom end blade of Roronoa's new Double-Bladed halberd, which was quite huge by the way, stopped the technique, Roronoa not moving an Inch.

"Lawliet...did you seriously think...that you could even try to hit me with a technique...."

"Without any release!?"

He flipped the blade around, repelling Desdemona's arm downwards to the ground, and sending the top end of the blade to Desdemona's chest, slashing down, making a huge diagonal cut from his shoulder down to the other side's thigh, not hitting any Vitals, but blood poured out from the slash upon impact nonetheless.

Desdemona
Posted: Sep 8 2007, 10:07 AM

Administrator

The cut made contact, Desdemona jumping away instantly afterwards. But for some reason, the cut wasn't healing as fast as it usually did.

"I see... So this is your bankai. Quite powerful indeed. But I'll turn you into a reaper one day, so your concious may eat away at itself until you finally go insane an kill yourself. Dramatic, no?" By now the bleeding had almost stopped, but the wound had not closed.

"Yukiko, we're leaving. It isn't any fun when he isn't screaming at me." Turning, Desdemona began to walk away, waiting for Yukiko to follow suit.

(Not my best post but Im busy)
Shiori
Posted: Sep 8 2007, 10:17 AM

Contributor

"...." Yukiko got up slowly watching him walk off before she turned to Roronoa and fowned. "....bye." She said quietly, walking off with him.

(Short post..yeah...)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0332 seconds · Archive
Intestinal Fortitude, created by Da Vinci of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.