This RPG is centered around a Rift that has caused the many Sci/fi universes to "meld", allowing travel between each. So you can use any pre-existing characters you may have from other RPGs, since this Rift exists in an almost infinite number of universes you can create any type of race or profession for your character, aswell as mixing time periods for the various universes like having sith fight storm troopers for example. SO have fun with it...
sample char sheet
Name: Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka
Rank: notorious ork warboss/ prophet of the WAAAAUGH!
Origin: warhammer 40K
Background: (http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Ghaz...ag_Uruk_Thraka) go there to find out about him
Reason why (insert name here) is here:
Ghazghkull found a rift and when one of his mekboyz said it would take him elsewhere to wage war, he believed them and went through it in a glory like no other with his fleet following
Current ships and manpower at (insert name here) disposal:
uncountable ork fighta-bombas
very very many orks (to many to count there is to many to count)
many tanks and orky vichuls
1 orked unsc cruser aquired by the orks prior to arrival to the destination
(DA RULEZ 2.0)
1. you must have read the rules to play
2. play nice
3. dont mooch people off of planets
4. no godmodding
5. no making up... ahh scrach that one
6. your character/ empire sheet must be original enough
7. you must read every post
8. NO GODMODDING
9. all new races MUST be pre aproved via pm i dont want 20 diffrent hive minded species running around
10. this is an empire controol
11. please follow the char sheet
12. NO ONE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE MAY GODMOD
13. this is totaly non cannon so dont freak
14. you will be allowed 1 and only one flagship
15.NO GODMODDING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16: no characters like the god emporor or khorne ect for those of you thinking it
you forgot to copy the no khorne bit
so im gonna be khorne :P
can you copy my fantasy ork from the FOK forums where u started this?
see above for rule 16. this rule is as important as the several "no godmodding" rules.
and hades sure go nuts with the fanasy ork