Skin created by Ryan. Find more quality skins at the IF Skin Zone

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Wesswick Insane Asylum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

W.E.L.C.O.M.E

Something is very very wrong in the Wesswick Insane Asylum. Rumor has it that the good Doctor is doing terrible experiments on his patients. That the patients themselves are so twisted that no ordinary soul can handle to be around them without becoming a little twisted itself. Will you be a rare ray of light in this dark world?Or a monster waiting to strike?

Can you survive The Asylum?

This forum contains mature content including torture, sex, drugs, social taboos, and violence. Continue at your own risk.

Important Links
.CHARACTER TYPES.

Affiliates

Dark Desires Chronicles of Blood Bump in the Night

Affiliate with Us!

Thee Chatter Box

Thee Staff
You may contact any of the staff by sending them a message through the PM system located on their personal profiles linked below.
Admins

.Ninette.

.Tisba.

Thee Spotlight
It's popular on most RPG forums that the Admins group together, or a Poll if formed to find a person's character seen in play the most. Or perhaps they are picked because they help out the most, or they do exceptionally well at what they do. Spotlights are generally picked once a month.

Side Bar Image Title
Side Bar Image Here

Credits
Graphics Jenny
Information Their respectful owners.

Sidebar: Dana

Another Day, Another Friend!
Edward Samuelson
Posted: Jul 15 2008, 01:17 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5

I can't believe it! This place is wonderful! I've been here four years now and it seems like every day I get someone else to talk to! If only they could see me now! Mother wouldn't let me talk to anyone else. She would be mad at me!

"I'M SO SORRY MOTHER! YOU'RE STILL THE ONLY ONE FOR ME!"

I hope nobody heard that... well, I'm sure they all heard it, but who will they tell? They're such good friends, they don't tell anybody anything!

What's this? Another knock on the shoot door? I hate that it squeeks when I open it.

"Hello? Another one boss? Ok, I'll take care of this one in the morning. It's awfully late."

Two in one night? I don't know much about this one. Where's the paper work? There is none. Another unmarked stone. Oh, here's a tag... #1100. That will be easy to put on a stone. Let's take a peek.

"Well, you're just full of holes eh? It looks like they got a lot from you. I wonder what they did with all of it. Let's see where these holes go..."

This one's still moist. So bloody. Not like the one by the back of the neck. It's dry.

"You were a bad girl! Mother said you were! Did she meet you? That's impossible. But she knew! Mother is so smart!"

I'll just dump you in the back of the yard. Nobody comes to visit you anyway. It's sad really. Nobody comes to visit me either. Well, they won't care how you're put in. I won't even need a box for you.

In the morning though... i must get SOME sleep. But first, I have needs too.

"And you're so pretty... ah, another one that's still moist..."
^^^
Edward Samuelson
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 06:30 AM

As the sun started to come up in the horizon, it would be another hour before any light was to shine in on the caretakers house where Edward stayed most days and nights. The trees and brush were overgrown all around which left Edward in a state of solitude which he liked. The sun was coming up, but Edward was already at work for at least a half hour.

Taking what he wanted from patient 1100, this time physical trophies instead of lustful ones, he neatly arranged them with the others.

"One small finger for this jar, one locket of hair for this one..." The jars were almost full, but they weren't the only ones. "You were such a bad girl... that's why you got what was coming to you. Mother would agree, wouldn't you mother?"

Edwards eyes were moving about, not entirely in the direction of his subject but all around, as if waiting for a response from his mother. And then in a fit of anger, as if derived from a lack of an answer, Edward back handed patient 1100 across the face and immediately jumped to his feet and held her face with his trembling hands, caressing it slowly.

"I'm so sorry mother, I did not mean that! I love you so much..."
^^^
Nurse Erzsebet
Posted: Jul 18 2008, 02:15 AM

Member No.: 8

Erzsebet had only been at Wesswick a handful of days, and yet it felt like ages already. Dr. Murden had given her the fairly easy to deal with patients first, telling her to work her way up the line until she could truly handle it. The good Doctor seemed to like her being there, as she'd already calmly subdued two patients. Coercing them into giving up what it had been they were fighting over. She can't even remember now, she's been working more than 12 hours in a day. Not that she would complain about it, not at all.

She was just so sleepy! She'd sleep well when she left work tonight. Peering through a caged window at the midday sun, Bette smiled and shuffled a sheaf of papers within her arms. The edges yellowed, they were documents on patient 1100. Wrinkling her nose at the fetid smell in the corridor, Bette walked on and smiled winsomely at her fellow co-workers. Friendly, yet quieter than normal, Bette made only small talk when in company of them. They were all seasoned doctors and nurses, after all!

Turning a corner, she listened intently to the sound of her heels clicking on the linoleum tiles. Looking down at the white dressing gown, the apron over it speckled here and there with a subtle lavender design she'd done herself. Nibbling upon her bottom lip, she paused only long enough to exit the back door and descend down into the court yard. Sharp hazel eyes took in the sight of the over grown greenery, the dappled light filtering through the canopy above.

Humming softly, Erzsebet picked her way through the paths that wound down and away from the asylum to the Care Taker's work building. Mr. Samuelson! She corrected herself, pertly shaking her head as she stopped at the door and shifted the papers to one cradled arm before lifting her right hand to gently rap at the door. "Mr. Samuelson? I have some documents on a patient recently deceased, Dr. Murden asked me to bring them down to you." And then she patiently waited, eyes drifting from the door to the cemetery along the extensive property of the Asylum.

--------------------
user posted image

.all is but a dream within a dream.
^^^
Edward Samuelson
Posted: Jul 25 2008, 05:34 PM

A lady called out to Edward, which shook him to his core. He didn't know how to react at first, given the recent events that took place in his home.

"Mother...?" he answered out, just above a whisper, voice trembling.

Then a knocking at the door. Edward's reality snapped back into place and he realized that someone was here to visit. Suddenly the voice came again, "Mr. Samuelson? I have some documents on a patient recently deceased, Dr. Murden asked me to bring them down to you."

Patient 1100? She's not ready for visitors. Edward looked around the room quickly, eyes darting all over. There was nowhere to put the body.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Edward shouted out, hoping to give himself some time.

He found himself a dry, fairly clean rag and wiped his hands clean from the now almost dried blood and then threw the rag to the floor. Taking both hands to either side of his legs he rubbed them on his pants to further clean them and also to sort of straighten himself up. He then did so to the front of his shirt, took a deep sigh and headed to the door.

Opening the door, he slithered out between the space he gave himself, which was just enough for him to exit and then shut the door quickly behind him. He gazed at the nurse which had come to visit him. She was a beautiful woman, innocence glowing out from her beauty. She seemed innocent, but was she really? Mother wouldn't have thought so.

"Can I help you?" he asked, trying not to show the events of the morning through his eyes. He knew that a persons eyes gave so much away, and surely his eyes told a lot.
^^^
Nurse Erzsebet
Posted: Aug 1 2008, 12:16 AM

Member No.: 8

Doe eyes continue to skirt the premises of the yard, lifting occasionally to watch birds flit overhead. Finally, she receives an answer from the inhabitant within. Thee Mr. Samuelson.. Soft lips part a bit as he makes his quick exit, she catches nothing between the slit of open door and his hulking body. 'Bette fumbles for a moment, at a loss for words as she fiddles with the stack of files in her arms.

Holding them out, she presents them to Mr. Samuelson with a sky kind of smile. "Dr. Murden wished the files on patient 1100 be locked away. He informed me that you would know what to do with the file..." Giving a slight shrug of slender shoulder, 'Bette remembers her manners and promptly gives a small curtsy. "My name iss Erzsebet Merriweather, I have recently been employed here.." Some mannerisms will never die, and she'll likely curtsy until her dying day.. Should that come sooner or later, she'll never know.

Unable to continue meeting that lucid gaze of his, Bette shies away and looks out to the fields beyond the asylum. The sight is breath taking, and she adores coming here if for the only reason of seeing the landscape as it is. Turning just a bit to face him once more, "If you do not happen to need anything else, I'll just be on my way.." Why is she so nervous? Does the thought of corpses being handled day in and out by this man frighten her? Maybe it does.. and.. maybe it doesn't.

--------------------
user posted image

.all is but a dream within a dream.
^^^
Edward Samuelson
Posted: Aug 21 2008, 07:34 PM

Need? He needs a lot. Or wants. He's not really sure, but he never stopped to think about the difference. One thing is for sure, he feeds his needs any way possible. And now a beautiful woman is in front of him, offering herself to him in so many words and he can't think of what to say to it. All of that is lost when he feels the pressure of mother looking at him from the other side of the door.

"Thank you for the papers." His eyes looking around to make sure nobody else is around. Several thoughts dart through his head at the same time, none of them making sense and only confusing him more. Being confused scares him and makes him nervous. He takes the papers away from her quickly and holds them to his chest tightly with one hand, his other searching for the door knob behind him frantically. "I'll just put these away."

With that he found the knob and opened the door, backing himself up through another small opening and slammed the door shut, then throwing himself back against it like he was trying to keep someone from entering. Eyes still darting around and quick breaths now coming over him; such a pretty face... she must be evil!

Stepping away from the door he took the papers and placed them down on a pile of other stuff he had lying around. Most likely these papers wouldn't get filed. Nothing ever does. He learned that when he started the job. Nobody ever comes looking for papers. They just bring them to him and forget about them... and him...

"Merriweather, you are evil!" And with that, the anger that had built up in him from the sneaky nurse's visit was coming out in many violent stabbings from a long knife he had placed by the table to patient #1100 on the table. At this point, identifying the body was a hard thing to do.
^^^
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

{{topic options}}

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3420 seconds | Archive