Skin created by Ryan. Find more quality skins at the IF Skin Zone

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Wesswick Insane Asylum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

W.E.L.C.O.M.E

Something is very very wrong in the Wesswick Insane Asylum. Rumor has it that the good Doctor is doing terrible experiments on his patients. That the patients themselves are so twisted that no ordinary soul can handle to be around them without becoming a little twisted itself. Will you be a rare ray of light in this dark world?Or a monster waiting to strike?

Can you survive The Asylum?

This forum contains mature content including torture, sex, drugs, social taboos, and violence. Continue at your own risk.

Important Links
.CHARACTER TYPES.

Affiliates

Dark Desires Chronicles of Blood Bump in the Night

Affiliate with Us!

Thee Chatter Box

Thee Staff
You may contact any of the staff by sending them a message through the PM system located on their personal profiles linked below.
Admins

.Ninette.

.Tisba.

Thee Spotlight
It's popular on most RPG forums that the Admins group together, or a Poll if formed to find a person's character seen in play the most. Or perhaps they are picked because they help out the most, or they do exceptionally well at what they do. Spotlights are generally picked once a month.

Side Bar Image Title
Side Bar Image Here

Credits
Graphics Jenny
Information Their respectful owners.

Sidebar: Dana

Silly Caster, Silly's Thinks
Silly Caster
Posted: Aug 27 2008, 11:19 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

---No Date Written. No Time Logged---

I like it here.

There's things I don't like but most of its OK. Everything but the blood. There's a lot of blood here. Seems like everyone bleeds sometime or another.

But it doesn't matter. I won't be here long. Not if all goes well. Babs and myself will be leaving soon. And I can find those three men and get my revenge. I hope they remember me. I want them to remember me when I kill them. It will be more fufulling that way. I want to tear them apart just like they did my family.

I wish I had my old journal. Mr. Green didn't give it to me when I moved here. Or Bab's basket, or my other things. But I met a lady who says she'll get them for me. Pity her name escapes me at the moment. She's nice, though. A bit jumpy, but really nice. She offered me candy. I bet it would have tasted good but I don't have time to enjoy candy.

No time for candy.

Only time for revenge. Blood blood blood.

Hurry hurry little rabbit, the hunter is coming

---A rough scetch of Babs in the bottom corner of the page.---

--------------------
user posted image
^^^
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

{{topic options}}

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1379 seconds | Archive