Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Enigma31416. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Two New Games I'm Trying...
X-Kal
Posted: Mar 8 2008, 09:13 PM

Super Spammer 2.0!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

1) Secrets of the Solstice - http://outspark.com/solstice
2) Mabinogi - http://mabinogi.nexon.net/

I'm really not sure how either will turn out. I'll confess that the first looks a whole lot like Ragnarok. Look at the screenshots - the character animation and the emoticons are virtually identical.

Anyways, I'm gonna give both a shot. I think they're both going to be free to play, with optional micropayment currencies. We'll see, though.
StalaK
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 03:39 PM

Nice Boat

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 6

Secrets of the Solstice looks too much like Ragnarok really. Even the level up graphics are similar! Not sure if I'd try this one out...

user posted image

Mabinogi looks quite good though. The dungeon system seems interesting sort of like a cross between Guild Wars, Digimon World 2 and any game where you need a key to advance to the next level... o.o Anyway, this is a game I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on.

X-Kal
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 05:43 PM

Super Spammer 2.0!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I was actually pretty surprised to see something like that come out of Nexon. I'm still busy fighting the raccoons who seem to be going after the chickens I need to protect. There's more to it than that, though tongue.gif

There's a part-time job system, for example.
Sin
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 10:09 PM

Sinned For Life...In Darkness...

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

WOW!!! It really does look like Ragnarok Online
The emotions...the hair options...characters size...gameplay...etc. k-grin.gif

--------------------
(\ /)
(O.o)
(><)
/_|_\ Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world
« Next Oldest | Other Games | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4043 seconds | Archive