Skin Gexion designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to European Film Review. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[Due to the huge number of spam we've been receiving on the board recently, I'm afraid I've had to introduce admin validation for new registrants. What should happen is that when you try to register, I then approve you and then you'll be able to post to the board. However, sometimes I do accidently refuse permission, mainly because it's sometimes a bit difficult to distinguish spam from non-spam. So it's also a good idea to also send me an email as well. Sorry for the trouble, but it can't be helped... ]

Kommissar X festival in Germany
Tarzan
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 02:00 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,584

On September 23 German film club "Buio Omega" made a KX festival.

Guests will be:

Tony Kendall, Brad Harris and Gianfranco Parolini

Please see: www.buio-omega.de
ephedrino
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 08:12 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5

That's Friday, September 25, to be correct. I was at the same venue a few years back when Franco Nero and Enzo G. Castellari were there and watched two of their films and a number of trailers together with the audience, plus interview and autograph session of course. Nice cinema, great events.
Kobra Zoltan
  Posted: Aug 19 2009, 08:59 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42

Surely this would be an ideal opportunity to see if they would be willing to be interviewed for the forum ?

I do hope whoever's attending from the forum take loadsa pics !

Gawd, I'm Sooooooo envious - angry.gif sad.gif having seen the vast majority of these films - would love to meet these guys and hear about their experiences working together .

Wonder who Tony Kendall's fave "Lay-dee" was he worked with ???? rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
kommissar x
Posted: Sep 13 2009, 10:35 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 106

Unfortunately, my schedule does not allow me to make a special appearance at this festival ;p
Kobra Zoltan
  Posted: Sep 16 2009, 06:50 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42

Is anybody from the Forum going to this ???? - if only I had an up-to-date passport sad.gif angry.gif - and it's Payday next Friday ! (still prob end up blowing most of it on the trip & accomodation )

I do hope otherwise (if it's a case that nobody from here can go - that a link's provided after the event with photo's -fingers crossed somebody takes some unsure.gif
Ingojira
Posted: Oct 7 2009, 01:21 PM

Member No.: 2,594

Hi,
it was one and a half week ago that we had Tony Kendall, Gianfranco Parolini and Brad Harris as our guests. And what a weekend that was. These three guys are full of great humor and it is great fun to spend some time with them. Especially Mr. Parolini is like a boy full of wild ideas. He is 85 years old and has so much energy! Unbelievable!
In the European Film Review blog there allready is a link to a clip on youtube, but you can find more pictures in our forum under http://www.wicked-vision.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=13422.

Enjoy the pictures. If you have any questions about what we are doing, feel free to ask under ingojira@buio-omega.de.

Bye, Ingojira
phil
Posted: Oct 27 2009, 05:11 AM

Member No.: 295

Sounds like it would have been a really cool event. Tony and Brad don't look to bad for their ages.
Ingojira
Posted: Oct 29 2009, 08:25 PM

Member No.: 2,594

Hi,
for more pictures you can also take a look at www.brad-harris.de.
Brad Harris is very healthy. Every morning he met with a friend to go moutain biking. All I can say is that is was a great pleasure to spend some time with Brad, Tony and Gianfranco. It was a lot of fun and a great event.

Greetings, Ingojira
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 2.0138 seconds | Archive