Skin Gexion designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to European Film Review. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[Due to the huge number of spam we've been receiving on the board recently, I'm afraid I've had to introduce admin validation for new registrants. What should happen is that when you try to register, I then approve you and then you'll be able to post to the board. However, sometimes I do accidently refuse permission, mainly because it's sometimes a bit difficult to distinguish spam from non-spam. So it's also a good idea to also send me an email as well. Sorry for the trouble, but it can't be helped... ]

Spy Double Feature Dvd
euroguy
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 05:03 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 109

Just checked Wild East web site and they have posted spy double feature dvd for coming 2008. The double feature is "Red Dragon & Five Golden Dragons".
http://www.wildeast.net/catalog1.html . Hopefuly they will come up with more spy Genre DVD'S. They are doing a great job with Spaghetti Western DVD'S.
IndyB007
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 05:21 PM

Member No.: 83

Great news.

Their Spaghetti Western releases are top notch. This will be something to look forward to.
davidfoster
Posted: Dec 1 2007, 07:16 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 34

Yep great news.

By co-incidence, yesterday I noticed that Xploited had Five Golden Dragons available.

It seems like it is another Harry Alan Towers produced Edgae Wallace adaption. Chris Lee, Margaret Lee and Klaus Kinski were all in Circus Of Fear together as well.
abs1nth3
Posted: Dec 5 2007, 02:54 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 394

I have the Italian DVD of Five Golden Dragons, and it's a nice film - quite similar to the 60s Fu Manchu films (not the Jess Franco ones)...
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2780 seconds | Archive